You're not too ugly for a gf

Wanna know why you're single?

It's because you're boring as fuck. I bet you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something CS related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

Attached: 1556303959290-e1556610127524.png (667x867, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have a gf cause I dont have a car tho

No-one on this site will believe you, even though you're mostly right. They're too busy blaming literally anything but themselves, they're not going to stop now.

Are you going to make this thread every single day?

Tell me something I haven't known since I was 12
I don't have 'boring interests' though, I have no interests at all, which is worse

cause and effect, we're asocial and have nerdy interest because we're ugly and were ostracised since a young age

clearly kicking more sand into their faces will help, since it was helping so well before

Because i want to be single check mate Norman.
I know my tastes are superior i don't even like videogames or anime shit.
I am ugly but that's not a problem i can talk to women easy because im behind 99 layers or irony and im sarcastic about everything.
I could pull off a girl like pic related but last time i got a 7/10 gf they were so positive that it was sickening and they all want to introduce me to their friends and family so annoying.
Im better off alone i will never find a soulmate all women are too vapid

Attached: 8cdfa6ccf6a983cd4b31f3e2246d51dec00a52bb03ab5336a45882ee0be1e2f5.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Most people in relationships are boring as fuck, a lot wind up fooling around just out of boredom itself. I think you have vastly overestimated how interesting people generally are.

Like do you believe when you go on a dating site or social media people do all that shit they say they do? At least as frequently as they say they do?

Dating or pulling at least is pretty much just dressing up what you do. I work for a pest control company as a trainer/entomologist but when I meet a girl I tell her I work for a wildlife company cause that shit just sounds more fun. I have not taken my fat ass to the state park in like four months but I talk about it like I just went this past weekend when describing the view to a chick. You really dont have to lie just flex/cap and embellish and you will be alright

Maybe it is because I am boring as fuck but I am normie and the most interesting guy I know just almost made a D1 team at 6 ft 6 as a walk on, everybody else besides that does not do shit I care about

that girl is a 3/10 at best though, if that's even a girl and not just an ugly guy

Wanna know why you're single?

It's because you're boring as fuck. I bet you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something Anime related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

This. When I was a kid I tried really hard to be a Chad, including joining the boy scouts (RIP) and trying out for the baseball/basketball teams. None of it went very well, especially after I failed to do any pull-ups or run far enough in scouts.

I was always told my entire childhood that women don't care about looks, just get a good job and be a good man and they would be attracted. I wish I could slowly, painfully murder every retarded teacher/adult who told me that.

I don't think anyone ever told me that, even the teachers and parents just mocked me for being ugly and weak, but sorry for not being social and having computer related interests since I've spent all my time in front of a computer since I was 10

They made you do pull ups in the scouts? That is funny in the army we never did pull ups I knew guys who legit could not do one and they flew by their PTs.

>no real idea of what you want from a woman
To be fair, pretty much all normies who constantly date people have no idea why they keep trying either.

Yeah, along with pushups/jogging/ect I see what they were going for now but they really should have set that shit aside for the high schoolers.

>You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman.
I'm actually the opposite, I'm well known and appreciated in my town (guess the lack of inhibition and the lack of care about other's opinion helped). If I wanted it, I could go out even this evening and have fun. I've even done total Chad things like swimming at midnight in a lake alone with a girl I didn't know well.
The thing is, I know exactly what I want from a woman and the only women who met my psychological criteria were either religious and married or over 70 years old.
Well, better alone than with trash.

Unlike you they have actual social circles and belong to a community

You're just not beautiful or charismatic enough to get a gf without those things
But most people arent

i'm single because i don't leave my house
original senpai familia

Oh wow thanks op I'm an incel because I have no social connections I have only known this since I was like. Nothing else is even remotely true though I hate how normies just spew their shit and asswume it matters or has any meaning or that they are insightful or wise. It's just all so tiresome. yes op all inkels are stem and cold approach women and only play video games for a hobby. Wow op want to create any more baseless assumptions. Being interesting doesn't make you friends, neither does having a good personality, it's just about being lucky.

Literally right on the money bro, good job.

I'm not even a stembro though, I am just some autistic fuck that makes art and thinks he's deep. I try flirting with girls on tinder and sometimes I get laid but it has never lead to a fulfilling and stable relationship.

I don't even know what to do at this point, I just figure I will focus on self improvement and making my life better and stumble upon decent social circles like the boomers do.

I just got out of a relationship? Most people will date and most people are boring as fuck.

Do you really think your social circle or community is any more interesting than my own or my neighbors? Most people are by definition going to have to be boring in order for the interesting people to be interesting by contrast, and most people will date and this is how it has always been.

lol @ you feeling interesting because of what that Instagram story with some palm trees in the background or gym equipment? Like every other person alive right now? You and likely no one you know is interesting at all

Ha, jokes on you! I'm actually a lazy, uneducated, anti-social idiot.

What are artbros like? Are they all "creative" people who think they're being really deep with their art?

I can't speak for all STEMfags, but for maths, you have a handful of regular socially-functional normies and the rest are pretty autistic. As for computer science, you have a lot more functional people, but EVERYONE is into massively into computers either way.

>flirting
jokes on you: i have no conception of what qualifies as flirting and my attempts have boil down to staring angrily from across the street at quaint women

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (972x884, 773K)

Come join this comfy Jow Forums discord for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/fMbBUvt

Attached: 1UxgYMbFklw9FO24_4Wi-CkU_2sYqfn8YaixshrvpcI.jpg (418x750, 42K)

I know and it sucks because i can looksmaxxx, fashionmaxxx, haircutmaxxx and even hobbymaxxx but I cant change my monotone voice that scares women and bores guys or my lack of key early socialization to learn about teasing and banter. Its not even that normos are interesting, they just know how to interact naturally.

Attached: 1563121033384.jpg (500x667, 112K)

Spot on mate, but Stembug coworkers do have families and all :(

You are clearly low IQ but i'll explain it again

If you are boring, the only way you'll get a gf (unless super rich or 10/10) is by having a SOCIAL CIRCLE and A COMMUNITY

That's why so many boring people have gf's. They aren't asocial

>Stembug coworkers do have families and all :(
When they have social circles and a community

A "creative" and an artist are different. I am friends with a lot of artists because I am a lonely alcoholic neet who has no friends in real life so I can assure you there are good artists, a lot of them. Cool dude, funny people I care a lot about, discord calls that go for hours into the night. Its just nice to watch them, see them create. There are weeks, months where nothing comes out, you want to fucking blow your brains out when the itch to create is there but your stupid autistic body can't pick up the slack, so it just brings comfort to watch your friends make and create cool shit, its comforting. Many of them are not pretentious types, infact the very best artbros are the ones with frank and honest motives to just make cool shit.

You'll find if you ever do become an artfaggot yourself that "creative" pretencious fuck types don't tend to mesh well with the actually good artists. Its very rare you will have some "creative" type genius who is just so good he has respect in the community.

I used to have a supreme problem with the hella deep, monotone voice, too, and I didn't even realize. The easiest solution is to intone certain things almost retardedly, but confidently so that people think you're making a joke (maybe you are). The other solution I found is that when people are forced to be near you (classes, work, etc.) eventually somebody is going to talk to you or ask you something deeper, and then you show that while your voice is monotone, you're not monotone.

The average person has a social circle you retard, do you think the average person is a friendless loser NEET because you spend all your time on the computer?

Being average is by definition average it is not interesting. Tell me how cool your dad was and all the shit he was doing way different than everyone else when he pulled your mom. ?????

Pretty sure most people here are self aware just self loathing and they love shitposting

>The average person has a social circle
Exactly. thanks for proving my point, dipshit

I really hope so, that means there's still hope for some of these lads.

Do you think that because you're in a relationship that you're not boring as fuck? You go to Jow Forums in your free time while you somehow have the answer to the problems of people here. You're not interesting because you're in a relationship. You're mediocre, infinitely less interesting than many people on this board who actually have interesting thoughts and insights. Here you are preaching to socially inept virgins about how socially inept they are. You're pathetic and think that being a self-aware incel who projects his shortcomings onto others makes up for being a mediocre, talentless loser.

Browse the internet, social media and masturbate more while you endlessly repeat tired, regurgitated and cheesy 'woke' 'blackpills' directed at virgins you brainless empty shell of a human being. The fact that you even felt the need to come here to punch down shows where you stand in society, fucking loser.

Attached: unknown (1).png (455x410, 269K)

I am actually at work getting paid to shitpost

If you're boring AND have no social circle / community, you're not gonna get a gf.
The reason so many normies have gf's despite being boring is because they have social circles.
Simple as that. Cry about it

what other hobbies do i get besides art music going outside for drugs walks and bike rides and walks god i hate myself

>All your attempts to get a gf
lol

>I-incels arent ugly they are just boring
>boring people get laid because...
Thanks for conceding

the idea of trying to "acquire" a girlfriend to fuck seems way too animalistic and selfish to me now.
maybe when I was a super horned up teenager running on testosterone I would have had a chance. but I'm way too mindfucked and depressed now. it takes me immense will power just to roll out of bed and do something productive.

Why would I cry about it you virgin? That's my point. It's not an achievement or badge of honor. Grow up.

Attached: 1504710044105.jpg (408x408, 18K)

>I get paid to be a lazy piece of shit
Congratulations?

Attached: 1503821958033.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Welcome to Jow Forums where otherwise featless losers come to compare themselves to autistic virgins and feel better about themselves. Bragging about having a job and friend groups. You can't make this shit up.