You are the master of your own destiny, not a victim to outside influence

You are the master of your own destiny, not a victim to outside influence.

Attached: 1563145530489.jpg (959x576, 46K)

Destiny is already written there must be losers for winners to exist.
I just simply accepted the fact that i am destined to be a loser i never had a chance.

Attached: 08c4b51c49c3d1168656222904815c275231658bf2b1fbee5a567b382c2532ec.jpg (1080x1247, 195K)

sounds pretty betacuck to me

>No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do.

Except all the females who refuse to spend time with me or acknowledge my existence.

The losers are people with diseases andpeople in shitty countries. You just play too many video games

based op, if you're waiting for a savior of any kind you're a fool, whether it be religious, or even a hypothetical girl who will come in and fix your life. only fools count on luck or outside help for deliverance.

Attached: 1511077321410.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

So find ones that do

destiny is immutable, fate unchangeable. you may be in control because nobody else is but your life is predetermined.

True this, people who are successful are able to better identify and chase opportunities whereas people who are less successful are not nearly as motivated.

Able bodied intelligent with internet access and a roof over your head? Is that even like 5 percent of the globe?

Shut up, cunts. Tits or GTFO.

yeah that's a man

Not everyone can be the alpha male it would cause disequilibrium
I haven't played videogames in a year and i haven't seen a movie or tv in 3 years
but i do live in a shitty country not like that is a factor there's losers in every country.
We can't be all winners user the world would collapse if everyone was happy

Attached: acf72df9dd771abe8552d5d08797c21e4035d848bc2d10bc066d923b741c9261.jpg (614x1172, 337K)

Thanks man, appreciate you sayin that.

>not realizing that belief in predestination is a reaction is the chain leading to a shit result

having your personal reaction not believe in predestination is the most chad move because even if predestination is true you still get a better result since your own brain's reactions made itself more proactive and able to get resources and good results for yourself.

Attached: 1510992687130.jpg (179x284, 14K)

Oh yeah, sure. The literal thousands of police and army guns always aimed at my back are my fault

what are you talking about? fucking schizo

If my destiny is death then why even try user?
Believing in that destiny or not it doesn't change the fact that is going to happen.
Im above all that beta,chad,alpha terms

>why should I enjoy the rollercoaster if it's on preset tracks and will end

because if you don't enjoy the ride then you're missing the whole point of being alive

>inb4 im preset to not enjoy the ride

keep telling yourself that, that's the reaction that's creating this self-fulfilling prophecy of misery. control and free will aren't abstract concept, they are your own brain's reactions and their ability to anticipate negative reactions and alter them, even if that final result was inevitable. consider this my own reactions trying to stop yours from going down a destructive path.

Attached: 1513568274336.jpg (500x472, 23K)

Why do you feel the need to find satisfaction and comfort from the kind of woman who ignores you and belittles you user?

Is it that you feel that you don't deserve better?

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 27K)

if I could look like a girl I would. but I'm 6'0 tall and rapidly approaching 30. I have a large head for my height too. there's zero chance.
I still would like FFS and to be more feminine but I know even if I spent every second of my life trying to feminize it would be an uphill battle.

It isn't a destructive path.
I can't pretend to enjoy the life i have,i know it is necessary for me to be like this it's destiny after all.
Some win some lose.
we can't all be winners and some people are just born to be nothing for some others to be remembered.
Sure I have free will i have accepted my destiny i could fight back nothing its stopping me but it won't change the outcome control is just an illusion at the shadow of fate

Attached: 1562072732861.jpg (1080x816, 136K)

no worries bro, it's nice to sometimes remind people that most of the time the control of their life is in their hands