Why do people complain about young men not getting women, about them not participating in society...

Why do people complain about young men not getting women, about them not participating in society, when nobody even wants to understand what those guys go through to begin with?

Attached: anigif_enhanced-10831-1413938670-1.gif (490x282, 800K)

because you don't go through anything hard.
you're not black trying dodge bullets in the ghetto.
you're not a child of poor immigrants working just to support your family.
white incels are very low on the pitiable scale.
if you actually struggled in life you'd see that sex would come naturally because its just a thing two people do to give eachother pleasure when they know and like eachother.

How do you know we don't go through anything hard? Notice how I said young men and didn't mention race?
When you struggle with women, and you're disrespected, and nobody even wants to acknowledge all the bullshit you go by, it just creates more resentment.
By yeah, Laquisha and Bonita are oppressed because that cute white incel boy at the coffee shop was too meek to talk to them. Got it.

have sex dumbass

>Race is mentioned absolutely nowhere in OP
>Still bring race into the conversation.

all minorities have sex. that's why there's so many of them

if you go to actual incel sites (sluthate, lookism etc) it's mostly "minorities"

Nice racebait, shill. So me having an abusive druggie father who beat me up and insulted me all the time and an absent mother is irrelevant just because I'm a white incel? I'd knock all of your fucking teeth out and pound your head until you died if I ever heard you say this shit in real life, you wouldn't even get a chance to explain yourself.

The thing that makes me maddest is that low status men have been tricked from the time they were almost children to think that all they have to do is study hard and work hard to get girls. It's just so infuriating. It's just a trick to get you to behave and get work out of you during the best years of your life. Pacification and indoctrination. There's nothing waiting for you, no reward. Money is useless, like you need almost no money to live a decent life as a single man.

Young men should wise up and see how the biggest, dumbest lowlives get all the girls in high school

Nice dubs, but the odds are against me. I would if I could, let me just put it like that, you stupid jackass.

I hear a lot of these normies talk about how important mental health is and how people need to seek help in that regard, ONLY in two circumstances and that is if some e celeb fucktard is having a mental breakdown/drama, or if an incel goes on a rampage.

In the case of the incel no one really gives a fuck about them, even when people like elliot rodgers are mentioned .

Meanwhile poor immigrants and niggers get more sympathy because they help get votes.

I dont know why but i feel like Kim kardashian will go down in history

>Even poor minorities have friends and gfs and here's my philosophy that you don't have that because you don't have adversity and only people who have gfs and sex and friends face adversity
Normies don't even think before they type their diatribe platitudes anymore.
Do they honestly think people who fit in with society and make friends and have gfs are the marginalized people? It's so asinine arguing with normies, they jsut have in their head some preconttructed notion of what an incel is and they like don't deserve any pity because the yare like privileged yts,not realizing it's poor minorities who become robots and the white wealthy privileged people who become normies. I would like to see the argument that everybody has sex because of trauma done to them and people don't have sex because life is already so great they don't need sex! Or see a correlation between socially positive and in group people versus mentally unstable out group people. The matter of the fact is upperclass rich white people are having way more sex than lower class brown incels.

Does anyone else hate GIFs like this. Her mouth doesn't match what she's saying. It might as well be a still image with text. It's like some of that low effort tumblr shit.

No wonder, a 4/10 white guy is still better than a 6/10 black, asian, mexican, hapa or pajeet, and I say this as a white femanon. Minorities who are in touch with their roots and culture are fine, but the westernized ones can be psychopaths because they wanna be white but can never be. For example, some ugly Korean dude on the west coast tried to hit me up earlier, found out he gets white girls to send pictures of their broken fingernails for him to fap to.

because they are selfish and only care about losing what young men provide, not making an honest effort to step into their shoes unless they think it can help them justify their own views and/or demonize said young men.

Attached: 1511167285184.jpg (400x388, 65K)

Yeah, one (1) example of this would be on Jow Forums, where it's a normal opinion on there that shitskins are white. It's a forced meme.

ONLY failed shitskins try to "be white", a good part of then see white people (and the average NA black person) as a joke, due to the fact that some of then (shitskins) can make much more money with less knowledge. Talking about the elite, not the monkeys you see robbing a gas station with a pistol.

Attached: 1527916851162.jpg (960x1540, 245K)

So, for example, all the arabs that think they're white now, they're just failed shitskins? What about the hispanics, indians, other brown people? Interesting concept, user.

>you're not a child of poor immigrants working just to support your family.
But I am a poor immigrant and never had a gf/romantic relationship. I don't feel any sympathy for the rich.

A lot of shitskins sympathizes much more with the "white culture", but a lot of them don't try to be white, they understand their culture and "mix" with their reality, it's like one improvement but not necessarily their really are trying to be white. I have one (not so good) example but is the only thing i can think about now. Imagine one FPS game, you're playing with assault rifle (think this about the white person), I'm the sniper (think about the shitskins), so I just camp and you just kill me. In this time I realize how good is to play with your class, but at the same time I don't want to use the assault rifle (be white), so I just start to stop "camping" and play agressive like you do but with the sniper. Now getting out of this example occurred the cultural mixing, when the person prefer her cultural roots but make slight changes to improve their "perspective" and life but not exactly leave her roots and "be white", just the failed ones do this, people with individual success in life, even with low cultural knowledge tend to stick to their own roots, people that try to belong to another race are failed, because this is absolutely impossible. Doesn't mean if you walk and live with people of other culture that you're trying to be one of their people, successful people tend to walk with successful ones too. Good part of the USA elite is white, so one example: when one black person or shitskin made to the top (good part by the entertainment industry), their start to walk with the elite, but people misunderstood this and think that they're trying to "be white".

WE GETTIN SHOT AT N SHEIT

I would prefer nobody try to be white. I have a loathing hatred for any shitskin that tries to be white.
I'd much rather have it where non-whites just try to be themselves, and be good citizens with dynamic characters.
The larping shitskins on Jow Forums and elsewhere in the internet/world will never understand this.
But to be fair, there already are a decent amount of minorities who act as I described, in the ideal good sense.

Because society is run by women now, and women are incapable of empathy for anyone but their own children. Even then it's a crapshoot.
Don't worry, either the beta uprising will purge them or Mohammed will, either way this current state of society will not survive your natural life.