So i'm rich and decided to become my personal fuck toy

so i'm rich and decided to become my personal fuck toy.
i expect a some what convincing female voice/voicelet as well. i can provide
,internet,costumes,food(i have a food delivery guy) and 3 hours uninterrupted privacy a week.(you will never have to leave the house ever again) and all i want is a short dicklet fucktoy with female mannerisms who can wear the things in my photo and other cute outfits

where do i find this anons? why does this seem so impossible?

Attached: 1563420817842.png (900x1200, 1.49M)

Can't they make the head a little smaller?

>decided to become my personal fuck toy
Explain

that sounds literally perfect user, how rich are you though?
if I take your offer am I set for life or just okay?

i expect them to always be in dress up except for those 3 pre planned hours also i will randomly come in to your room tell you to get ready and fuck you. i will also fuck you any time and anywhere in the house. its a dom/sub relationship so some light chocking and slapping but no injuries.

its not the money but the services i can give. you can live like a bougie and all i require is that ass i will give you some spending money and shopping money. you can spent all your time shit posting or whatever idc. i prefer people who are already into the fetish. will post pic of the room if interested

>will post pic of the room if interested
Yeah, I'm curious. It also sounds pretty hot to be a fucktoy.

its very messy as i has someone in there last night ;)

Attached: 67167059_400686347466110_884033973234171904_n.jpg (432x576, 29K)

you are clearly german. did you mean "buy" instead of "become"?

Where are you from user? I doubt we live anywhere close together though

yes sorry lol
oslo

this is really hot as someone into humilliation

surrendering my masculinity to live trapped in an anime girl costume while i talk like a little bitch and act as someone's doll

>i'm rich and decided to become my personal fuck toy
you what m8?

Attached: EE0D66E2-4C46-45FC-9B3C-CE8AB6A06245.jpg (320x320, 19K)

I am not into humiliation, but I am into being fucked in the ass really hard for 3 hours or giving head for 3 hours. but no ass to mouth

Damn, that's too far away from me. Really hot fantasy though.

:) discord?
move lol

Sorry dude
I'm in north America

my german friends taught me about that quite a while ago, so i had a feeling you were.

Wtf I am actually going to Oslo next week

Well,you better take this opportunity to become OP's fucktoy

This seems incredibly appealing to me, but I'm nearly thirty and six foot.

>so i'm rich and decided to become my personal fuck toy.
I don't understand why you'd need money at all to do this. I also don't understand the logistics of it. At all.

you're about 4 days late buddy, sorry.

Attached: magik.png (335x468, 212K)

be my north american fuck toy then

Young looking 23 year old here, 5 foot 4 but med genes so dark hair and brown eyes. I would shave and put on makeup as necessary or cover my face. Willing to wax my face or even go halfsies on laser hair removal, but no female hormones. Have 3 more years of job commitment that would be difficult but not impossible to get out of. Have high, non masculine voice that eye can improve into a breathy feminine voice.

discord? im 61 btw

>this old ass man on Jow Forums

something tells me you're definitely an American

Tempting... but thinking about getting out of my job, I realize it will take a year at minimum. Contractual obligations and shit. If you still need a boi wife (non tranny) in a couple years then post again. Assuming you would be okay with a then 25 year old me

this

originally oregano from oregon