Alright r9k

Alright r9k
I found some drug called "Citoles", a "Essitalopram"
I guess it's an antidepressant that makes you happy. Is it safe for a 19Yo to use?

Attached: drug.jpg (1723x2304, 1.04M)

I guess it helps two things that are related to me
>Major depression
>Social anxiety

But I'm still not sure. I guess I split the pill in the half and get the half dose for starters?

Used a half dose to be safe. Let's see when it will make a difference

Attached: hd.jpg (1087x943, 311K)

You mean Escitalopram??

This takes like, a month to start working, and a month to get off your system lmao. It's not a happypill.

Attached: 1562311786075.jpg (321x302, 31K)

I-I guess so. Translating stuff is weird
Oh... I was wondering why it wasn't working. Kinda disappointed actually.
I guess I gotta find something better

What will happen if I use it like... One week?

You're just taking random drugs you found on the street? How stupid are you?

>antidepressant that makes you happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Actually stupid. What can even happen?
Idk man I thought they help with depression

You will literally feel like shit for a month if you decide to take them. I'm gonna stop taking mine in august when I get some time off.

Can you elaborate? Will I feel shit while taking them for my first month? Or after I quit them?

The happypill you're looking for is called ecstasy, also called MDMA. SSRIs like fluoxetine and escitalopram don't make you as happy as much as they make you stop caring about things. They also take like a month to start working, and might have pretty strong side effects.

Let me ask you, and I want you to answer this sincerely. How old are you?

Attached: 1563215319667.gif (374x586, 1.11M)

Helping with depression and being happy are not the same thing. They merely numb your feelings to the point where you don't feel much.
Both, I slept for 16 hours a day the first few days and then I slowly felt better. But the effects are different for everyone. I was just extremely tired and it was difficult to pay attention to anything.

OP did say 19 in the post

> I was just extremely tired and it was difficult to pay attention to anything.
So you had brainfog and tiredness from it? I also did when I used to take fluoxetine. I'd sleep like 12 hours a day. It was fucked.

Attached: 1563248127343.png (645x639, 703K)

Alrighty. I'll try to find them.
>Age
I prefer 19. When I say 18 everyone thinks "oh another 11yo"
I guess... 18.5?
Oh it's useless for me then. I kind of stopped caring years ago...
lol I already sleep 11 every day. Sleeping more would be nice.

Attached: calculator.jpg (979x1171, 104K)

Yes, I am so I am still taking them. Hope it will be better when I stop and my suicidal feelings from before magically don't come back.

I have to take them. Start with half a pill. Do that for one week. It makes the effect of alcohol worse btw. I love it. :)

Wait. What does it exactly do? I can't figure it out.
Will it damage my brain/abilities?

Very obvious thing I'm not sure if you realize
SSRI's have to be taken continuously, if you're gonna run out them you're not doing anything good for yourself
See a doctor, unless you're American. If you are then read Mark Fisher or something

Also, dark web ketamine has lasting effects on depression with no side effects after a dose or two, try that.

The only prescription drugs worth using are benzodiazepines and opioids. Everything else is literally a meme.

Ughhh everything is too complicated... How do I even get into this kind of stuff. Got any resources?
I guess I shouldn't keep using them.
Man I have no idea

>be thinks amp and mph are memes
Stims >> downer

Holy shit you're actually retarded... Download TOR

i take one and a half tab daily. its ok i guess. helps perk me up a little before i start the day. but still get depressed and anxious a lot, just not as severe as last time. expensive pill tho

Nothing.
It takes 4 - 8 weeks for anything to happen from anti-depressants.

I do have it but for some reason I cannot connect anymore...
Money isn't a problem I have unlimited from this. In boxes.
Oh fuck too long. Gotta find something another I guess

op you're a fucking retard holy shit its escitalopram ??? it takes like a month to start working if you take one pill every day like every other antidepressant if you weren't prescribed it there's no point because the first 2 weeks you feel trash and the withdrawals make you feel fucking terrible too

if you wanna self medicate buy some etizolam or some shit

Attached: munch.png (750x729, 431K)

>I prefer 19. When I say 18 everyone thinks "oh another 11yo"
>I guess... 18.5?
This is the most childish thing I've seen all day, and I have a young son.

start by taking half tablet for 5 days and then take one.

Is it 10 mg ?

But it won't help you if found some on the street becuase that's not enough quantity.
you can feel the effects after like 2 weeks or more

But anyway you are a moron

>i found some drugs
>should i take it
no you shouldnt take it

Yeah it is 10mg. Also it's not from the street, it's from the source. I have shitloads of it
But I won't use something that takes long to activate
user I'm retarded. But I got my lesson. I'm not using this again. I'll try to get some happy pills
I know. That's what this phrase comes from
Yessu

getting worried about tiny stupid things like that
>anxietyfeels

I was on esctilopram for 3 months at 10mg, it blunted my emotions a little, gave me more energy to wake up in the morning but also gave me erectile dysfunction and cumming felt like shit. If you have legit depression just go to a doctor and get the drugs legit rather than off the street. Theyre not exactly shy about handing out SSRIs unlike other prescription meds.