Has a woman ever complimented your looks? Ive gotten compliments about my hair, eyes, smile, and voice...

Has a woman ever complimented your looks? Ive gotten compliments about my hair, eyes, smile, and voice. Also I get a lot of compliments from black girls but im not sure if that means anything

Attached: 1551349075918m.jpg (317x1024, 40K)

>Has a woman ever complimented your looks?
No

My mom's friends say my hair looks nice. I always try to avoid them but they do say that.

A girl in high school said she liked the way I dressed, and a "woman" on Jow Forums said I was cute. That's the sum total of compliments I've received about my looks from anyone outside of my family.

Little girls blush at me all the time and I have gotten a few from 30's women. Nothing from females my own age.
>tfw one puts you in jail and the other gets you shamed

Attached: stoklasa.jpg (663x579, 39K)

>eyes
People almost always comment on my eyes, apparently I have pretty eyes and I don't so much get compliments but envy from women. Not sure that's a good thing though
>hair
I've gotten compliments on my hair too, one or two girls in school would always walk behind me and smell my hair for some reason. Apparently it's quite nice.
>voice
This is more or less just my accent. Apparently a lot of people are quite fond of it.

One time an old lady said I had a very impressive beard. That's about it, only thing I ever liked about myself and I fucking shaved it off for a god damn job.

Attached: sayori_is_ded.png (700x500, 330K)

a girl told me I had nice long lashes and clear skin
never had I been told I was good looking irl by anyone but my mother so that cheered me up bigtime. some anons on /soc/ either shit on my looks or tell me I'm good looking.

Had 3 old ladies tell me my hair is beautiful so I don't know how to feel about that

Is it bad that I got a compliment about my ass?

A girl in my class complimented my haircolor and style. Pretty chad alpha days if I have to say so myself. Thats it.

Yeah I was good looking before I was fat.

Yeah had a girl tell me I looked like Rick Fox while voting, best words any stranger has ever said to me in life. Wish I had that grey ass hair though

>skelly mode
>make a huge gym push and work in construction a year
>co-workers all say how strong I'm looking
>95% of good comments I get about my body are men
>my sister tells me her friend saw me on the way to work and said I look 'muscly as fuck'
>35 yr old female co-worker told me my body is really shaping up
feels good man. all this lifting shit really does make you look better

Yeah some girls said I look like a greek god at some point. Every girl I meet compliments my looks at least once at some point,either my eyes, hair or lips or something else. I also have a deep singing voice that apparently turns girls crazy.

No, that's a very good thing. I wish I had a gf who liked my ass so she'd smack it and grab it a bunch.

yeah in middle school the girls at the lunch table next to mine told me after lunch that they had all decided I was cute and my friend was hot. sadly that was just a year before my looks got carpet bombed by a ton of different things going wrong at once. ill never be that good looking again.

The qt at work asked me how tall I was
When I told her 6'3 she replied "You're tall. I wish I was that tall'
What did she mean?

Attached: 1494316944951.png (964x912, 551K)

My ex wife is the only girl I have known to do this I think she would have eaten it if things worked out. I have yet to meet a girl who appreciates my figure like she did fuck

bright green eyes, girls and one guy have said they love/like them.

this one time in art class in like year 7 of secondary school, a girl touched my hair while passing as were talking, forgot why but she was really surprised by how nice and soft it felt, then like the entire group of girls in that class came over and started touching my hair, weird autismo moment, also had a guy accidentally brush my hair once and he said the same thing

i used to be really fat but lost a lot of it and am still a friendless retard but i met this fembot on r9k and we talked for hours and hours, when we started sharing photos, i said about how i hadnt really had girls interested in me etc; when she saw my photo, she went a bit hyper and complimented me a lot saying stuff like saying like oh my god and hyperventilating/fawning about cuteness asking me why i was on Jow Forums

noticed that indian girls (grew up in a london borough where it was mostly indians/blacks/etc) and asian girls seem to smile at me and stuff in school and i guess i didnt get my looks complimented but there was this time i was sitting with these indian girls and one of them was a girl i was friends with and her friends started chanting saying do it do it to her in a weird way and i just sorta sat there in a autismo way not saying anything.

got dragged into a msn converation once with a couple of white girls and sorta similar thing happened

when i was at uni, i tried to go out and make friends during freshers and the only time i went clubbing, this pretty hot girl grabbed my butt and asked me to dance with her, but since it was a packed club, she was basically grinding on me and thats how i lost my virginity after she invited me back to hers

i dont know why im such a autismo in social interactions, please help

Attached: 1461776097289.png (500x438, 361K)

My hair.
>I get a lot of compliments from black girls
A black girl in my class once pinched my ass and said "gimme dem cakes boi" and laughed. I was shocked and kinda liked it.

Most women compliment me on things that I have and they want, nice eyes, legs, skin, lashes, eyebrows that stuff. Never complimented on masculine features which I am fine with

My sister keeps antagonizing me for having her desired curly red hair

Walked into a McAlester's because there was a chess club meeting there and I ordered some food. Girl who was ringing me up was nice; me, her, and a coworker talked for a bit. Midway through she said something like /... hes like a handsome version of .../. It did not even register she was talking about me until a day later. I think I missed my only shot.

a bunch of girls said my hair looked nice (i kinda look like jesus and ozzy osbourne) even asked me what shampoo i used, a couple of them said my eyes looked nice too

>Has a woman ever complimented you-
No

The old ladies in my office say I have nice eyes and fluffy hair. I think they find my autism endearing, they're all married and I'm the youngest in the building.

Attached: a31ef8574d420bebdc97c770dba568f6--sooty-and-sweep-s-toys.jpg (236x298, 19K)