Do I qualify for an ASPD diagnosis?

Traits:
- cold hearted
- shallow emotions (fake most of mine)
- emotionally distant
- tortured and killed cats/dogs for lulz
- narcissistic (prob my most prominent trait)
- chad looks (makes manipulation easier)
- Really, and I mean REALLY, hate people

Btw if anyone wants to chill on Reddit, PM me - OniiLink

Attached: antisocial_personality_disorder_by_marispider_dbf2pxu-pre.jpg (927x862, 128K)

A lot of people qualify as psychos, many people are by nature uncaring and opportunistic. I have a suspicion my partner is a sociopath due to recklessness, lack of remorse, impulsivity and shallow emotions but if they are not violent theres no point starting an argument about it.

fucking yikes, people will do/say anything on this board in order to get validation from other people.

"omg you're insane dude, woah bro, you're so cold hearted dude, so cool dude, haha lulz".

True. I'm not a violent person unless I'm provoked. Too empty to rage over small shit.
Shut up fat loser weeb. Go outside for once.

Woah, so cold dude xd. you're so insane man lol

ur only feeding my narcissism u loser.

die.

Is this a venn diagram

If you're not tying to just "Be Special", then it sounds like you're psychopathic, yes.

damn, that's so cool dude lmao! I'm feeding your narcissism, that's so awesome!!!!
You're so narcissistic bro, you don't care about other people bro, that's so dope bro!

Haha, you told me to die bro! Hehe, that's so cold bro!

I really want to hang out with you on reddit later bro!!!

This thread was made by a 13 year old who resites joker quotes. People who glorify this type of shit behaviour don't see how real it gets. It's not a game.

Attached: download.jpg (640x320, 14K)

brooooo pm me on reddit we'll feed each others egos!!! im craaazy good at that.
Ah. Do you know anyone who's a diagnosed socio/psycho? If so, what are they like?

Sounds like your typical confident Chad. Do what you want don't give a fuck bro.

Attached: chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

People who are actually diagnosed with it wouldn't use Jow Forums. It's a serious thing. Have you killed a dog/cat? Have you tortued an animal for your own amusement and don't feel anything? That's being a nut job, that's what it is. It's not being a rebelious 13 year old kid. It's on the level of Ted Bundy eating people. You poser.

Slow down their chief, I've thought about taking a chunk out of somebody's leg before. In fact, it's one of my greatest fantasies. I for sure have ASPD.

I doubt actual nut jobs need validation of how nuts they are by posting on fucking Jow Forums. lol

That's a pile of bullshit. To me you just sound like a kid who's been a loser like the rest of us and you're having power fantasies. I had this in school, we've all had this. I've seen true evil and it's not what you're doing on this board right now. People who are actually Pyschotic don't look for validation. because they know they're different.

user, it's just people who want to be different. I hate how these past couple of years it's bragging rights to have a serious mental illness. Hopefully OP grows out of it when he gets older.

stop conflating ASPD/DPD with your fantasies of being an epic psychopath. everywhere I go to seek out the experiences and perspectives of others, I'm met with autismo larpers like this.
you should go to the r/sociopath subreddit, it's full of people like you.

Attached: D3UhHZPWkAAJjtq.png (867x652, 185K)

A true psycho comes out of the forest and instantly he's met with fat larpers who want to tear him down. Comedy.

If there is a sub reddit for people who think they're sociopaths, I'm litro going to puke. These people honestly need a reality check and see how fucked up real nutty people are. It's not glamouress or pretty, it's pure fucking evil and sickness.

Attached: download (1).jpg (491x512, 32K)

Yeah because I can tell OP is not one. It's like how people act like they're depressed because they're sad for 1 hour and brag about it. It's cringy, it's stupid and you need to stop it. Being a pyscho is a serious thing, not a thing you go on Jow Forums to brag about.

I have some antisocial behaviors but it's mostly out of need. I can't get a job or gf but I can scam drug addicts for money and vandalize cars to get my kicks. If I could get away with being a normal person I'd definitely do it.

TF2 spy vs medic

The reason why I'm so wary of OP bullshit is because I've seen what a sociopath can do. It's not posting online going "omagauls im so unique, lol dude im so insane" its fucking gritty and shitty.

I've seen a guy kicking a puppy, I've seen a guy who put a puppy in a bag full of pricks and threw it in the river and men who hit their girlfriends, mother and sibilings. But I;ve yet to see one that comes on Jow Forums.

A true psycho doesn't need validation of how psycho he is, and OP clearly wants to be "le epic psycho" from the latest anime he watched.

It's partly because media glamourises it. Movies like American Psycho and other shitty animes. It's just a meme

The most sane guy in the TF2 team is probably Spy. They're all fucking insane.

Psychotic isn't the same as psychopathic. Psychotic means having delusions and disordered thoughts, psychopathic is low empathy like OP's post.
I was thinking I might have a problem because I don't really feel bad seeing animals or other people (even my friends) suffering, and it's actually a bit exciting. I like it when people are happy, but it doesn't upset me when they're sad. I also tortured animals and got suspended a lot for violence/stealing as a kid, and I'm definitely 'glib' and 'impulsive.'
So I talked to a counsellor, and he told me that stuff like that doesn't matter as long as it doesn't interfere with your functioning and how you treat others. And also can be an adapation to situations rather than an inborn state. OP, if it does interfere with your functioning, or you hurt others, you obviously shouldn't lean into those traits. If it doesn't, roll w/ it.

Woah dude, you're condoning my wicked psychopathic behavior. This place is more fucked up than I originally suspected.

They only call you a psychopath when you're ugly. When Chad gets mad and starts throwing furniture women get wet.

Im cringing so hard right now

Is that the medic from tf2?

No,you are just in edgy phase.

What if I'm both?
What do you call that?

super sayian

Attached: download.png (1581x893, 1.45M)

aspie larping as a pyscho

this lol

if you want to know, go get yourself diagnosed, you'll know soon enough.

>Btw if anyone wants to chill on Re
*BANG*
now fuck off and die you literal redditor

Attached: seunghecho.jpg (468x396, 35K)

fantasizing about it and actually doing it are what makes the difference i think, everyone has these thoughts. i regularly think about what people on the street would look like dismembered but i dont actually go around killing people

Why is the TF2 Medic a sociopath

He laughs when he fucking murders people with his bonesaw.

in regards to the pic, psycho- and sociopath are just names that we've given different manifestations of ASPD. there's no real criteria for either of them. it's extremely nuanced. you could have ASPD but it doesn't matter unless it's hindering your own life or that of others

fuck off back to whatever hole you came from reddit faggot you arent a sociopath you fucking retard

Holy fuck you're a fag I hope this is a joke

No your just autistic like the rest of us

Attached: Mcautism.jpg (531x604, 75K)