I'm curious, do genuine robots tend to have had weak fathers, abusive father or absent fathers...

I'm curious, do genuine robots tend to have had weak fathers, abusive father or absent fathers? My guess would be that the majority had weak fathers, but I wanna hear from this board.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

My mom left me when I was young, so I assume I subconciously assumed the mother figure and became more feminine. Now im emotionally btfo'd

my father was both absent and mentally abusive.

step dad who wasn't mentally present because of a stroke.

my father is a weak beta male who does nothing but complain and try to pick fights with me. my mom would have divorced him already if she wasn't a religious nut.

Not really honestly, my father was pretty strong and would always go on about how I need to become a "man". He's the type to open his window and shout vulgarity at bad drivers in traffic. I wonder why I became such a gentle and slightly feminine boy.

Attached: fu_concerned.jpg (458x459, 37K)

I was terrified of my father as a child, because I was a total pussy as a child and I always scared of him yelling at me. It was never more than that, but it literally made me piss myself one time and he wasn't even yelling at me.
After that he did a 180 and completely mellowed out, but once I stopped being scared of him he just came off as extremely weak and boring. Neurotic, yes, but he had nothing else going for him.

Attached: boomer millers.jpg (1242x1880, 1.24M)

my dad is a fearful beta who compensates by being really overaggressive, but when push comes to shove his true colors come out (yellow). one of his earliest pieces of advice to me was to never get in a fight, probably the worst advice a father could give to his son.

never knew or met my birth father. my mom says he was nice tho.
first stepfather was a drunk and abusive in his 20's and early 30's but has taken strides to turn it around lately, and i commend him for that. however, it doesn't undo the strain and trauma he inflicted while i was growing up.
second stepfather is pretty okay but he's prone to outbursts and escelates arguments quickly. he's a good dad to his biological kids but never filled that role for me, which while i understand it i never really got over.
sadly i don't think either of my father figures have much hope or pride in me anymore despite being very bright as a kid. i know i'm not reaching my full potential and i'm trying to fix it but it's hard with how impatient my family is now that i'm in my 20's.

I had a beta fucking failure as father
He cheated on my mother too
He is shit and i will never have kids because of him out of spite

I'm always amazed at how these deadbeat betas can find not just one, but more than one woman that wants to be with them

Um my main problem was my dad had me late in his life, so he could never do stuff with me like sports etc.and he was a workaholic though I got most stuff I wanted which I'm appreciative for.
Wouldn't call him a Chad, but more of a normie. Went to the military, fought in Vietnam, used to tell me of all the parties and stuff he went to in DC etc.

my father was a literal chad in his teens and 20s
he was abusive to me tho so i turned out a total wacko

dad is an absolute chad he's just really unapproachable cuz im socially retarded

My dad is an spergy engineer and my mom has daddy issues

Attached: 1553897894464.jpg (485x633, 31K)

Quiet father, but definitely strong. Was a navy diver, then got an MBA and is fairly comfortable career wise. Rarely talked to me, not sure how he feels about me.

I am 18 now, and I haven't seen my father for 10 years now. I don't really miss him desu because what he did.

My dad is pretty good dad. Could be emotionally distant from time to time but who isn't? Included me in his activities, encouraged me in my own.
I'm just a fuck up. Nobody else to blame but me.

My father is/was extremely distant and never engaged me on any level.

Brilliant (and very wealthy) guy though.

my dad is a lawyer hes clever asf has knowledge about various topics and his interested in sports

My parents got divorced at 13 and my dad moved to a different country because he had too much debt. This instilled avoidance behaviours in me because if you just avoid all your problems then they can't affect you.

So now I'm a 32 year old NEET shutin and now I don't know how to handle any problem or responsibility. He died of complications from his alcoholism 2 years ago.

Mine was absent since work ruled his life so I was basically brought up by my neurotic mother who then passed it on to me. I don't remember any significant father and son interactions other than the yearly family holiday. He was also anti-social so we never had family friends coming over (if we even had any), were not apart of any community living in relative isolation and relationships with other familiarly members were pretty weak with frequent falling outs on both the mother and father side. I have one set of cousins that I have only seen twice in my life, that's how bad it is.

My dad does real estate development for a living. He got quite wealthy in my teenage years. However he worked 60+ hours a week and was very submissive to my mom. He lets her walk all over him and I think it fucked me up not having a masculine role model in my life.

absent, mentally and physically torturous.

My dad is a PTSD ridden vet,alcoholic and has spent most of his life doing manual labour

First of all, you may be 100% correct in diagnosing your problems as your parents doing but YOU are the only one who can make your situation better. At some point it just doesn't matter anymore. Your parents are human just like you.

My parents got divorced when I was 12 and my died died when I was 21. I wouldn't describe him as weak, abusive or absent but we still didn't have a great relationship. It wasn't bad. I never felt close to him despite mostly living with him through the divorce. I resented my mom so we had that in common. He cared more about his business and doing run of the mill midlife crisis things. I grew up like any kid and was obsessed with video games and friends more than spending time with him. When he died it was revealed he had 700k+ in debt. My sisters and I didn't see a single dime. I felt his loss more in practical ways. I do wonder where I'd be if he was still here. I wish he was here to give me some guidance and let me know things will be alright. I miss him pretty bad sometimes.

My dad has always been very violent and abusive, every time he is about to talk I just wonder if he's about to start yelling and complaining about something. I think I'm traumatized

what happened to your bio dad robot?

moved to germany and started a new family. i know he married and had 2 kids but that's it. i live in texas btw.

well that's shitty, fuck that dude. for what it's worth, i hope you turn your life around just to spite those fuckers. same goes for the others in this thread.

i don't know, my mother and bio dad were pretty young when they had me so it was probably for the better. i doubt my childhood would've been better if they were forced together into a marriage or anything, which would've been likely. he's never personally wronged me alone so i'd at least like to visit him some day and see how he reacts.

mine left when i was 4 and the older i got, the less i saw him

My dad was a child molester, he molested my big sister but not me.
He was an engineer without a degree, he had us a two story house, he grew up in 70s Chicano USA. All of his brothers died tragically for various reasons, I'm named after my uncle who I never met. He died in a motorcycle accident
My dad was an all around bitter anti social dude, had no friends, didn't get along with anybody but me, went on long rants about how he didn't need anyone's approval. Clung to status symbols and the act itself of wasting money. Did dumb paranoid shit sometimes. If fathers are supposed to teach their sons, he didn't teach me a whole lot. He just smoked weed and played call of duty most a the time.
When shit hit the fan and he started going to court for what he'd done he started buying stuff for me and my little sisters and taking us to the movies and shit to try to get us to like him...to no avail...he didn't realize what he'd lost until it was too late
I didn't know how to act, or how to treat him, I didn't know what forgiveness or vengeance was. He'd tell me he love me when he dropped me off at that 2 story house my mom eventually failed to pay for, and I would just stare in his eyes as he looked at me like his soul was being crushed into a million pieces. I knew he was at least halfway doing that on purpose. That's just the way he was
I was probably 12 or 13 when he went to prison and my mom moved us into the deep south. In my formative years I had a shifting figure, a monster or a man, a ghost all in all for a father. I'm 18 now, an adult but I don't feel like a man at all. Maybe there's hope for me as far as being a true robot. I could probably lose my virginity if I really tried but I'm lazy. I can make friends but I can't keep them. I feel like I don't like people or need them at all anymore. So there you have it. I don't know if that's the answer you wanted but it's an answer.

Attached: 1554160245773.jpg (488x488, 55K)

My father was weak to an extent, I think he is an actual aspie but is too old to have been diagnosed. My mom domineered him, badmouthed him my whole life, beat him down emotionally and he just took it. Actually I think he's mostly oblivious to it, but I was always hyper aware of it and it deeply affected me and my opinions on women. In addition he was gone for a couple of years working overseas when I was young. I try not to blame them for the retard I've become but it's hard not to think about what circumstances may have contributed to it. Also my older brother turned out homo which I suspect is related to the neurotic domineering mother/weak absent father combo.

Never met him. Died of cancer really early.

This sounds like my father. I was so afraid of him growing up that I never saw how weak and pathetic he is.

My dad never really bothered with me as a kid. He stuck arounf, and provided for our family, and all, and I certainly don't take that for granted, but He never really taught me how to do anything, and now he get's mad at me for not knowing how to do anything. The only thing I can talk to him about is politics, and hating niggers, and stuff like that.

I wouldn't say he was weak, just distant.

My dad was in prison for armed robbery until I was 15 so mostly absent. He's an alcoholic. A manlet. He has a childish personality and is prone to tantrums. All he does is bitch and argue at us, get drunk and start throwing stuff around in the house insulting everyone, but around other people he puts on a fake over enthusiastic act. He tries to look tough but around his "friends" he's a complete ass kisser. I say "friends" because they only talk to him when they need him to do some job and he always takes lowball payment for it. Then he whines about not making any money when he accepted the shitty pay to begin with and could have asked for more. I'm no psychologist but I'm pretty sure he must have an inferiority complex. His behavior is so shitty that I really have no respect for him and I can't take him seriously. We're nothing alike, I'm glad he was absent for half my life because if he wasn't I may have turned out similar to him.

Attached: 1563183624763.png (793x532, 293K)

My dad left when I was two .

Abused-bot here. It really does screw up your emotional development.

>dad was a narc
>mom was an enabler
>grew up in a bum-fuck redneck town where nobody cared about your problems
>place was run like a ponzi scheme
>nobody cared if I was sick
>everyone either stood on the sides or said everything was my fault
>continued until my early 20s, and I walked out
>fuck this
>now I've got debt to pay off and health problems
>surprisingly, the nearby city doesn't care either

Makes me wish there was a better place to run off to. Suicide's not an option because it's not in my program

Attached: t89uclvok2121.jpg (600x968, 71K)

Mine was absent (divorced parents, he didnt care to really show up in my life until I was in my teens) and was raised a bitter and bipolar mother that hates men.

Same. I unironically think I'd be diagnosed with PTSD if I talked to a psychologist about my childhood. Almost all of my childhood memories are bad. My dad was a fucking maniac.
According to the author of a new study published in the Journal of Family Psychology,
>Children from high conflict homes process emotion differently, could face social challenges
>Children of parents who are frequently in conflict process emotional interactions differently and may face social challenges later in life compared with children from low conflict homes.
>The pattern suggests children from high conflict homes, by training their brains to be vigilant, process signs of interpersonal emotion, either anger or happiness, differently than children from low conflict homes
>For some, that extra vigilance could lead to problems in social relationships later in life.

Weak and abusive dads overlap.

My dad had a ton of anger issues when I was a kid. He never hit us but he was very verbally abusive. I'm pretty sure he's a big part of why I have anxiety now. I have so many memories of him yelling in my face. One time I heard him yell at my little brother for 30 minutes straight and I tried to go save him and make my dad stop

He's such a great guy now though it's really weird, we get along so well and he's so considerate and nice to everyone. It's like in my brain there's two different dads, the one from the past that yelled at me non-stop, and the one now who is cool and I like to be with

Attached: 1562554155940.png (591x716, 325K)

I second this. You're so used to that trauma and apathy from others to the point where it's hard to bond with someone, even if they actually care about you. The mind just can't process it.

And foids don't care for guys who are pussies anyway

Attached: 1560237355808.jpg (640x913, 192K)