Best time for a school shooting?

H-hello it is i. I have been wondering, what is the best time and place for a school shooting, my school gathers in 1 auditoreum on September the 1st and it has 0 cameras, Inside the school is 1 camera, at the info desk and 4 cameras outside of the building, and i can get access to all of em. The school does not have guards n shit, fucking plebian school.
Not gonna shoot up the place *just yet* tho. Just curious about best place and time for a shooting. Oh and also, there have been 0 school shootings in my country ever.

Attached: NateHiggers.jpg (230x219, 6K)

What country if I may ask? I don't want to get killed by a fellow tormented soul.

Bomb the auditorium and shoot the ones that survive. Doubt you will do it tho

Reporting this thread to the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security.

NorthEast Europe, all im gonna say.

Get a really nice gun (I would get a gsg MP40 if I were you) and test it out before the grand day. Also make sure to bring Molotov cocktails and some homemade bombs to get some real fun going on.

O noo, not le cyber polis

Live stream it like the Aussie did

Your proxy doesn't matter. They'll track you.

>implying american agencies can do anything in europe
Silly burger

Reported. I hope they'll find you loser.

Attached: 1563039779687.png (959x538, 272K)

The CIA will contact the proper authorities in anons country and investigate. That's what they do retard.

During an assembly (if your country has them) get a couple other tormented souls with rocket launchers and blast them into the stands if you're serious about going out with a bang

Hoping it's not Lithuania. If it is, please at least finish the people off.

Does this room have only one exit? Set a fire in it and lock them in.

Just realised my school doesn't have cameras ir an auditorium. Do whatever the fuck you want user.

trigger the fire alarm and wait for them to come. how many exits?

>Tfw this shit has gone too far.
>Graduated 3 years ago
>FBI coming.
>End for me here. :D

>What is the best place for school shooting ?
Mmh, ..., maybe a fucking SCHOOL YOU RETARD ??

why would the cameras matter? the moment a shot is fired someone is gonna call the police

If i did not make it clear enough, i am fucking graduated, and will not shoot up a school, i own 0 firearms.

>you should consider glasses.

Oh shit, just realised who you are. Did yoh like Spiderland by Slint?

YEA! I Liked it, thanks for the suggestion.