Well, this has pretty much confirmed what I already knew: robots, incels, whatever the fuck you are...

well, this has pretty much confirmed what I already knew: robots, incels, whatever the fuck you are, are trash and the higher the young-male suicide rate, the better.

Attached: 99999999.png (704x979, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord()gg/ffnwcX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stupid slut gets killed by her crazy normie bf
>INCELS! ROBOTS! RRRAAAGGHH!!!
I hate all this gas lightning

What has confirmed it? I consider myself a robot, would you rejoice if I an hero?

Based new lockscreen

No. Incels, robots, all disaffected young men are /myguys/.
You're just a stupid jerk, that's what you are.

>the higher the young-male suicide rate, the better.
oh yeah, you're definitely taking the moral high-ground with that one, bucko!
typical of your kind, though.

BASED
Personally I love stirring the pot on Jow Forums, lolcow, and IRL because I can't wait for the inevitable outbreak of gender-based terrorism.
Shit's gonna be hilarious.

people on here celebrating killing a 17 year old girl. had to purge my discord friendslist of your type.
it's already happening clearly, and it's not hilarious as it has killed an innocent 17 year old.

Attached: Violetti.jpg (655x1000, 146K)

Now we have frog memes with this girls dead body. She only died a few days ago. Life is fucking weird these days man.

Probably didn't have too many to begin with

Why do you lump everyone together like that? Not all young men are evil like that, I and many others are just lonely outcasts with no harmful intent at all, yet you'd celebrate the suicide of these people? That doesn't sound very ethical.

I agree. I hate incels, they disgust me.

Attached: 1563437221494.gif (277x368, 1.91M)

>Normie kills some random whore
>robots get blamed

Yep makes sense.

got banned for laughing at this dumb bitch in the soc thread
fuck this whore and fuck the jannies tbqh

She'd have just grown up to be another cunt and probably ruin a few lives with false rape allegations or something. You hope male suicide rate goes up? Fair enough. I hope more and more roasties get killed. I could only imagine looking into her eyes as she choked on her own blood with her voice box cut unable to even screech for help. That would have been awesome to witness. We're gonna be celebrating this for awhile.

>create robots by bullying
>bully them more for being a robot
>bully them more because muh one anecdote ur all inzellll

I hope you'll look like her next you normgroid white knight.

the more young women get murdered by men the better.

>the higher the young-male suicide rate, the better.
How can you consider yourself to be any better than the guy who murdered Bianca when you say something as callous as this?

Hope your roastie isn't getting toastie

Attached: henry 8th.jpg (1410x700, 176K)

He got it from his father. you know one day his father locked his mother in the bedroom and was later charged with unlawful imprisonment.

You realize female biased laws are just going to get stricter and stricter, feminists will use this as propaganda, and young men wont even be allowed to walk the street without getting stopped and searched and their homes being bugged by the government?

her death had nothing to do with r9k. it was some discord shit

ITT: Incels who think a mean comment from a girl is on the same level as murder.

We should go steal the body and share her. She could be all our internet gf

Attached: 1563234924277.jpg (352x431, 88K)

discord()gg/ffnwcX

Actually, the lesson of this incident is STILL "females are privileged".

If I get killed tonight, nobody will fucking mention it tomorrow here. No one would give a shit.

But this bitch getting killed is some kind of national fucking internet tragedy. And why? Because she was cute. That's it. None of you knew her. She didn't "touch anyone's life". She was cute, and there are a few images of her up at social media sites. So her life (and death) has value, and becomes a cause celebre. While men are LITERALLY "anonymous'.

This is a relationship in the current society. Don't play the result blame the cause friendo

Attached: 1557896735464.png (640x631, 615K)

To you normals insults might be taken lightly but to us sheltered weak autist schizoids an insult can feel much worse. She deserved it

Attached: 1459618409_giphy.gif (711x400, 1.25M)

>Stacey's psychotic boyfriend cut's her head off.
>The internet virgins are to blame.

>somebody ruined a perfectly good minifigure for some e thot
Sad.

based and redpilled and blackpilled anonoriginal

>Cute girl who does drugs and e-whores gets killed
>"Oh no, what a waste! What a loss for all of us! Let's argue about her life and death all over the internet and wail and gnash our teeth about what the world has lost!"
>Ugly guy white software developer gets killed
>"Aw hell, it looks like we need to bring in another H1-B. Somebody get on the phone to India, stat."

That's the world in the current year, and you know it's true.

What was the point of adding his race?

And yet here you are judging robots on their mean comments, meanwhile the normalfag boyfriend actually murdered her. Get a fucking grip.

Tale as old as time. oarnaineah;t3IRNMEReirfmne

>What was the point of adding his race?

Because if he was black, there's always a chance that the media would decide he might have been killed by someone in a MAGA hat, and then there would be 24/7 news coverage for a month while that played itself out.

To make absolutely sure no one would care, I had to make him one of a finite number of races.

As if the feminists who rule us need an excuse to make the laws worse for men. Women have been doing so for the past hundred years with absolutely no pushback.

This this this: at least people are thinking about her. If some random male twitch player got murdered by his Stacey no one would bat an eye.

>This this this: at least people are thinking about her.

Exactly.

Her life:

>People fighting to get to give her attention
>People giving her money
>People giving her drugs
>People scrambling for her nudes
>Jerks around anyone she wants
>Pulls any shit she wants

Her death:

>Internet goes nuts
>100 threads on Jow Forums
>Twitter melts down
>All over the news
>"We must raise awareness of the critical social issue of...whores getting decapitated!"
>White knights piling over each other like World War Z zombies to defend her honor everywhere
>"She only acted like a vain, exploitative narcissist because she had low self-esteem!"
>"Shut Jow Forums down!"

And all of it because...she was cute.

>WAHHHHHHHHHH WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Where is she buried? I want to shit on her grave and post the pics online

eat shit normalfag copecuck

Attached: wewwewewewewew.png (422x327, 249K)

cant really advocate for equal rights when women have more rights in the eyes of the law

This
Go away fags

>no one would bat an eye
You're wrong. If the Japanese stabber is any indication, men would try and raise money to bail her out of prison. She would become a celebrity.

She was a slut anyway
Original

at least we won't be hearing more from her

Attached: bianca.png (1553x2288, 1.8M)