Who do you lift for?

Who do you lift for?

Attached: 61923052_2315673785165312_3798386510131101696_n.jpg (720x960, 49K)

It changes constantly. Lately it's been the idea of longevity. I was in good shape as a teen so being in the same shape or better is a huge boost for my ego.

I do it for mom

I used to lift so thots would notice me, but when they did I still couldn't get past the small talk and in the end I still had a subpar dick...
I have been successful on Tinder though. Made making a profile pic that much easier, and it wasn't that difficult to find girls who just wanted to fuck.

Can't get a gf though.

I don't fucking even know anymore

Unironically for me, and for the person who I will eventually (if I'm lucky) end up with.
I want to be strong enough to defend myself, and I want to look great for my partner. Big arms, decent stomach, enough lifting ability to easily carry her.

so when i get a gf i can beat the shit out of the guy that just slapped her ass

Attached: 1562228423041.jpg (900x900, 62K)

if you're lifting for any woman it is already over for you, ur never gonna make it.

>it wasn't that difficult to find girls who just wanted to fuck.
what's your count?

Attached: hookupsweremylife.jpg (1125x2436, 306K)

A future and existence for my people

Attached: B3D14EC2-5482-4A7F-B174-D8C200C542A8.jpg (1024x681, 202K)

For myself. Who the fuck else is gonna be proud of me? Girls? Parents? Fuck that. I get incredibly happy seeing my body in the mirror

Three. Had sex with two.
Pussied out a few when it was time to meetup just out of sheer nervousness, and the 1st one was a bad experience, couldn't even get past the kissing and i was really awkwardly handsy.

I lift to get closer to God

I'm depressed and I spend all my time inside and I don't want to waste away like a faggot so I lift instead of playing sports or something like a normie

>Had sex with two.
did they just want sex? how did they communicate this to you?
I'm not on Tinder but want to try. need tips.

Tinder. State it in your profile.
Said I wasn't really looking for a relationship, just "fun times" which is what I meant as sex.. Felt weird saying it flat out.

>my future self.
I just want him to be happy and healthy and able to have some confidence in himself

I lifted to try and be as "attractive" as possible for AX this year, meet a girl or make some cool friends for life..
Turns out you can be incredibly alone despite being around some 150k ish people with similar interests as yourself.
Now that week is over and so is my motivation to keep lifting, to me this was the definite proof I needed that my existence is a complete waste of time and effort.
My final effort will be to an hero at my earliest convenience and just stop this cycle of trying and failing over and over. I'm done now.

Attached: 1323476597621.jpg (1512x2016, 820K)

Gf. She's wheelchair bound and being able to pick her up whenever is great.

I was lifting for myself before I get injured I guess I will be one of those runner guys now until my body breaks down in some other capacity

>Who do you lift for?

Adolf Hitler

I don't. I'm my own man and no one is worth changing for. I love being the lardass that I am.

Attached: 1563241044016.jpg (315x301, 14K)

My father.
I want to show him I'm not worthless

Attached: FACE.jpg (939x768, 106K)

I was there and would have mogged you in my jojo cosplay

aww that's cute user, I bet you're a great boyfriend to her

Attached: 1508440207476.jpg (603x603, 34K)

Never went to the jojo panel, I was considering it but in the end I went back to the hotel
This was my first and last AX, hope you could enjoy yourself though user

>Unironically for me
>For myself.
>my future self.
>lifting for myself

I have never understood this, or why people say they get some feeling of intrinsic satisfaction from it. So, imagine that we're in a fantasy video-game land where, no matter whether you lift or not, everyone else views you and reacts to you in exactly the same way. Nobody else knows that you lift and nothing that anyone else can notice at all changes one iota if you do or don't lift. You're still saying you would lift in such a world? Why?

Next year come with me and my mates if you are so cal local. the more frens the merrier

To get better? I played Skyrim quite a bit back in the day and never became the Dragonborn because I preferred my relative anonymity and being able to go wherever I pleased without DB responsibilities.

If you are lifting for girls congrats you did it you can get girls you always could and the lifting helped you bring out some confidence.

I want to be strong to where I dont need my old mans help to lift old furniture out of my property and develop the endurance end big booty for better sex

Myself, to be stronger than yesterday.

Attached: mario-hate.png (1540x1252, 205K)

Collapse of the modern world

I'm not though, I'm from the other side of the world, a 10 hour flight just to get to LA, I spent 2 grand just on hotel and the flight alone.
Not that it changed anything, I tried and failed user

>Lifting for anyone, except yourself.
Anyone doing this is going to burnout fast.

Based and ironpilled. /thread.

her

orignallly desu boi

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Where you from user? I wish I could have given you a proper Los Angeles time

Some girl that I liked for 10 years. I started lifting because I thought that she would like me. Ended up finding out that she has a boyfriend. I could've just quit, but I pushed myself even harder. Realized that it's fucking pointless to lift for some thot, lift for yourself.

Sweden but don't worry user, LA made sure to show me "a good time" by ripping me off with some niggers selling empty CDs outside the main entrance, or "donations" for his music career (kinda hard to say no when this is not something I'm used to and them basically taking the money from my hand) and some homeless lady threw sand(or was it trash) and water at me while being near long beach, by the canon, taking pictures. This was on top of a baby kicking my seat for 10 hours straight on the flight over.
On top of getting cooked in the sun and looking like a boiled lobster at the expo and food costing a fortune and not being used to tipping for everything while the portions always left me hungry .. It was an experience for sure

Would you rather lift or be a pathetic fat slob?

you, handsome boy

I'm trying to achieve ouch!mode. Still dead inside though

Attached: ouch.jpg (750x1334, 206K)

Yeah you definitely got the lowest of the low of Hollywood and LA. Los Angeles is a shithole but has a lot of hidden potential. Is Sweden cool or as rapey as Jow Forums makes it sound

I lift for them.

Attached: c85.png (1365x768, 1.58M)

Strictly for myself. I lift so that I look more dominant and less like a pushover.

Damn. You hot as fuck

Post cosplay without face

ty user, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1559695818023.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Mine have died this year.

It was a pretty awful place, which was amplified by my so called friends I were there with, both Americans. As the expo started I basically didn't see them until we went to bed.
They did their thing and I did mine which is fine but I would've at least hoped they wanted to share a meal together and the evenings doing something fun..
But nah, they ate without me and although I reported where I were and what hours we could hook up and walk around the halls and buy stuff and catch up, on discord they ignored it.

Multiple times I got back to the hotel room and they were playing super smash with some people I didn't know and were wasted, so I tried to join in on the fun, only for them to stop and go to bed before I even got tipsy. We split the bill of the hotel room in three but I had to sleep on the couch in the drag of the air conditioner, freezing every night.
Several days I didn't eat at all since I literally don't know where to go and do in in a city I've never been in, in a country I've never been in.

As for Sweden being awful, I've stopped following the news altogether, it's stressing me out to no end but yeah it's pretty awful last time I did follow it, with a government that couldn't care less what happens as long as the image to the outside world looks good. Mom is terrified to go outside their house unless it's during the day and they've installed an alarm now that is on even when they're indoors.
Funny that only a decade ago, you could go to bed with the door unlocked and nothing would happen and now everyone is turtle'ing inside their houses with alarms, hoping for a change that is getting further away each year.

for jade

Attached: 1524397030665.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

Your so called friends are total shit. That is fucked up and no way to treat someone who came all that way to a new place and leave them on there own. Wish you were with my crew and we would have totally shown you the way around and made it a better time for you. Another life I suppose. Sweden always seemed like a lovely country but sadly watching it go down and lose its culture and have its people in fear is awful. Thanks (((UN))). Anyways mate If you wanna be pals drop me your discord and Ill add ya

When I'm doing cardio or lifting and I'm about to give up, I remember maybe Goddess Brooke will cross my path sometime in life and she will require me to be at my physical best. Then I redouble my efforts and cry when my body fails me, as I feel I have failed her

i don't
>sofuckingoriginalyouwontbelieveit!

I do MAs and fight in tournaments so I need to stay strong and in good shape. Any female attention or other positive attention is simply a byproduct of that desire

I do it for me. I want to attack the world with a strong and healthy physique, in like a man versus nature kinda conflict. Idk its some spiritual retard shit but it makes sense to me, I cant really explain it

I'm skeptical of meeting people from here now as they were both from here, although /v/ but still.
Besides as I mentioned at the start, I don't really intend to see the end of the year much less next years AX.

If for whatever reason this would not come to pass and I somehow decide to go to AX again, you'll probably find me in the /cgl/ thread about the expo next year.
Never really been on that board before but I had a better connection talking to them while in LA then the people I were there with, ironically.

Tried to include my "friends" and go to a party they were planning, but they absolutely refused to even consider the idea and in the end we ended up watching promised neverland instead at the hotel, which is a good show and all but just knowing there was a party in the same hotel, where we could meet some more people was infuriating when they saw no problem meeting people they wanted to meet but if I wanted to do even one thing with them, that was a big NO and I'm too scared to go alone so watched neverland and went to bed.

Maybe our paths will cross again user, if not, take care and I hope you'll have a blast next year as well

I lift for Jotaro Kujo to one day surpass his gains

when you are okay with your own appearance there's no point in lifting

Alright Swede friend I hope one day we will meet again and Ill buy you a drink and I hope you find the strength to carry on. Best of luck mate

My elf

I workout for thots, and run for me

Women of the European variety.

Based utah dancing mormon waify

I lift as well as I lift because it cannot be avoided.

>Who do you lift for?

The girl in your pic

The first time I lost weight it was for a girl, I went from 5"10 240-180 I literally starved myself for months because I thought that if I was thin then this girl would love me. When things ended with that girl so did my motivation for losing weight. Recently however I started going to the gym for myself not a girl because I want a body that I can be proud of, I have a long way to go before I become the next Arnie, but I'm only about 20 pounds away from where I think i'll be thin, not super fat now but have a gut and some fat on the sides of my chest.

Attached: 1563227585717.png (1178x1184, 1.85M)

I lift for my son. I want him to see a cool strong dad

why is that mate? oregano

A life of peace, fulfillment, and (dare I say it) love.

Attached: 1560446602801.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I have no chance with her, but I think about this chick.

Attached: handbra.jpg (245x557, 66K)

I know what it feels like to be left out, man. It sucks.

You lift to get stronger and to always look the best you can. That is why I do it.

ur legit getitng used for free dinner faggot