Does anyone else get the feeling that the Jow Forums mods are out of touch with us. Wtf is KyoAni Studio...

Does anyone else get the feeling that the Jow Forums mods are out of touch with us. Wtf is KyoAni Studio? Why should I care about a bunch of gooks? Why don't they ever do anything that strikes a cord with the users?

Look at the notification board. They haven't done anything since adding Jow Forums, which is basically a failed board and should be taken down. The only reason they have it up is to have a reason to remove non-political race baiting threads from Jow Forums.

Attached: 21412.png (709x128, 9K)

my cock is out of touch with your ass

Jow Forums has always housed anime nerds and people obsessed with Japanese culture, it stands to reason that many users would be concerned about the Japanese animation studio fire. this is just OP being a faggot as usual.

is this a bait post? I've become terrible at recognizing this

If you actually care about this moeshit sweatshop then you're an even dumber fuck than the normies who make fun of anime.

anime is gay as fuck

i am gay as fuck for having watched anime at a point in my life

Attached: 40007467.jpg (640x360, 42K)

holy I bet you can win a fishing championship with this bait

Thanks for the heads up mate, donated a bit.
It threw me back to when the ads were about Jlist and not brazzers

Gooks = Koreans
Chinks = Chinese
Nips = Japanese

Fucking idiot

He should have gone to Guangzhou and not Kyoto

kyoani is one of the greatest anime studio japan has to offer and is famous for making some of the most well known anime in the past 20 years and counting. id say the "mods" or rather the admin is more in touch with us than moot ever was

What's in Guangzhou

kill yourself election tourist newshit

>Does anyone else get the feeling that the Jow Forums mods are out of touch with us
no, I don't

Attached: Screenshot_20.jpg (357x278, 44K)

I didn't even notice that link until you brought it up. Now I know about a studio fire that I would normally be ignorant of.

Isn't it kind of fucked up that you are literally part of the problem?

Attached: images(22).jpg (247x204, 9K)

>the admin is more in touch with us than moot ever was
At least moot had fun with us, hiromoot has done fuck all entertaining

Attached: 2015-01-22 22.32.08.png (1080x1406, 555K)

His grandparents are in Guangzhou (a city in China).

this site is owned by a squinty and I don't know if you've seen the /jp/ board or what, that kind of culture is alive and well on this website try browsing somewhere other than r9k for once.

Look at this list of horse shit. Dead nips are the only good thing that ever came out of this studio.

Attached: Capture.png (622x3526, 253K)

Based fuck moeshit

who gives a fuck about a small text on top of the screen?

FUCK.THEM
THEY BEAT NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING IN THE RATINGS ONCE, SO BASED GOATKADA HAD TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON THOSE DING-DONG DIDDLY GOOKS, TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THE TRUE POWER OF THE RAINMAKER
FUCK ANIME
SHIN NIHON PORURESU ICHIBAN
OKADA STILL THE KING, STIIIILL

Attached: Kazuchika_Okada_IWGP_Heavyweight_champion_2016.png (340x316, 223K)