I want a girlfriend who has no friends or previous partners how do I get one?

I want a girlfriend who has no friends or previous partners how do I get one?

Attached: question mark anime girl.jpg (374x347, 39K)

good wives come from god anonymous poster

You can't. I want a gf who'll choke me to death.

Attached: 1563296184236.jpg (444x794, 33K)

You want a low quality gf who will cheat on you? Why?

thats the opposite. if she has previous partners and friends shell cheat on me in a heartbeat however i dont have to worry about that because im fit 6'2, good looking and blonde

Attached: sexual partners and divorce risk.jpg (666x692, 73K)

>get female acquaintance in church
>she opens up about her life says she is '''DEPRESSED""'
>curious about her she goes away when we are talking and i check her phone
>has discord ,has multiple male friends
>i just grew distant after that you can't trust women not even ""religious"" ones

Attached: 1563247642055.jpg (470x470, 70K)

driving by a preschool during the first few weeks will give you the best selection. Other than that, you'll probably have to settle for a girl with some experience under her belt or attend the graduation of an all-girls boarding school. A girl under normal circumstances who ha had no previous partners will probably either be saving herself for the toppest of tier rich mega-chads (not you) or something is just wrong with her (past trauma of physical defects). The best advice I have for you is approach chad-dom and get lucky

Did you post the wrong picture? That chart says nothing about cheating. Besides, it's fake and gay. It doesn't come from the Teachman study.

Id rather date a fucking guy than settle for a girl who isnt a virgin

Date either a grade schooler, an amish or a mormon.

You are such a homosexual.

you are such a cuck who enjoys sloppy seconds and other men fucking his wife beforehand

You literally want to date an fuck guys, how are you not a homosexual?

I said that I would rather be forced to date a guy than settle for a girl who isnt a virgin. getting your ass torn apart would be less painful than knowing your lover has fucked other guys

to me its:

id rather die than date a girl who isnt a virgin

Attached: 1562310257608.png (500x405, 306K)

You make her up in your head and pretend you aren't lonely anymore.

You confirmed you are a flaming homosexual.

tfw mormon and all the girls at church are top tier. You atheist lads are missing out

Te longer you wait, the more your first option becomes the only option

how the hell did you check her phone

i would assume all of these girls have their phone password protected

find a lonely autistic girl on discord and be her bf
you will become not only her only friend but also her lover and she will do anything for you and shower you with affection and attention

It's easy user, you just invent the time machine and go back some 200-300+ years before the degeneracy started and you got your wish
Oh and while you're developing that time machine, be sure to share your blueprints, there are more of us that want to travel backwards, we're just too stupid to invent it

Hope you dont you narcissistic idiot

First you need to build a time machine.

If she has zero friends that's an indication of mental illness retard, but you're obviously mentally ill as well. Any relationship you have will inevitably fail

Having multiple male friends isn't a universal certificate of Thottery y'know

>Id rather date a fucking guy than settle for a girl who isnt a virgin
Unironically a faggot

>getting your ass torn apart would be less painful than knowing your lover has fucked other guys
lmao what the fuck? I'd rather commit suicide than turn to faggotry
Also, faggots have 20x the amount of previous partners than the average bitch and a shit ton of STDs on top of it

Check local orphanages OP, make sure they're not of religious background.

theres a girl like that in my uni. i was crushing hard on her, she noticed and then started glancing and smiling at me a lot. both of us were too spergy to even approach though

Attached: 722E8AC4-F728-4852-897A-E97D0DCF1A52.jpg (400x400, 22K)