Are there any fembots who are friendless virgins on here who want to be in a relationship with a robot...

are there any fembots who are friendless virgins on here who want to be in a relationship with a robot? just curious because I am only attracted to these types of girls.

Attached: happy tomoko.png (839x464, 417K)

there are probably so many cute clingy girls here that ill never meet. i love clingy lonely girls

Attached: 1561725299303.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

why dont you try being social instead of making these shitty threads?

because I cant feel anything for regular girls who have social lives and peer influence its a defense mechanism for abandonment.

Are you a cute, friendless virgin op?

i meant it doing that here, you're not getting anything out of these threads

im too masculine looking to be considered cute (wide defined jawline, predator eyes, lean face) and I have no friends by choice and not out of ineptitude and yes, im saving my virginity despite being apporached by women back in HS

I literally know someone irl who met their friendless virgin fembot girlfriend off of a more obscure board than r9k. If he can meet his real life girlfriend off of a low population board I can definitely find mine on a more populated board

not on these retarded threads you cant

Attached: 867786G7TFF.jpg (273x184, 4K)

Why of course there are a bunch of 15 year old angelic e-girl virgins desperate for your cock. Not

I mean, I have a six pack and women stare at me in public so you may be right

Rip not being feminine but I really respect you for saving it. No friends by ineptitude is the cutest thing though.

I am the femanon who just replied to you. I am an 18 year old virgin and find guys with 6 packs disgusting. I like skinny, pale, soft bois most. I wanna hug and protect and mommy them

would you mind doing this to a guy in his late 20s please say yes

>Soft boy
That is the most strange way I've seen someone try to romanticise abandonment issues

how old would be too old for someone like you? :3

This exactly lol. Im a 19 year old virgin and I feel the same way, most if not all the crushes Ive had have been on skinny soft boys that I just wanna coddle and protect. I wonder how common this is cause ive yet to hear this from anyone else

I AM A PALE BOI WITH MY LONG HAIR PLEASE BE MY MOMMY FEMANONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1d4f8e50ebe544ef0caeb5315d0f6e449d53095fr1-326-516v2_uhq.jpg (326x516, 34K)

Probably 24 or older. I could not see me relating to them well and I like to be more nurturing and it feels weirder with older guys in my fantasies
Sorry user see ^
I am only 18 anyways. I doubt we would connect in many aspects of life.
I am thinking soft hearted and soft skin.

Maybe. What color hair user? Bois with long hair can be qt.
I see a lot of girls like this on lolcow and some girls I talk to on discord are like this. Also, I made a thread in lolcow g I think about the ideal man where some girls seem to be like us. also the best way to get a cute guy instead of a guy just looking for sex is to add them from a thread where they seem decent and talk for weeks before mentioning wanting to lewd their cute butts

>I doubt we would connect in many aspects of life.
connect your asshole to my mouth

Attached: 1388310408374.jpg (919x720, 59K)

>20 and soft in every sense of the word

But I poop from there!
Aaw you could be cute then! But at least some part of you should be hard.

One part of you* my bad

>Probably 24
:^(
i'm only mid 30s but have the life experience of a 12yo

Not right now, but you could make me

user I am 18. The age gap is seriously too big. It sucks but you need to find a woman closer to your own age. I would not likely be attracted to a man so much older than me. Physically or emotionally.
>not right now
You sure about that cutie?

Yeah, maybe you can slit my throat since that what you faggots like to do.

Would you wanna do something about it...?

Do something about what? Nothing much I can do baby, you gotta be a good boy and take care of yourself!

nobody likes to be with a 35 khhv neet :^(

Beware, girls do not interact with any of these guys here. we'll read about you dying a gruesome death in a few days if you do.

I mean I only want to be with a khhv but for one, being a neet at 35 just seems wrong and secondly as I said, I am way too young for you user. You need to improve yourself and look for a woman closer to your age.

Well... okay, but only because you said so... :w

Aaw what a good boy! Make sure to thank mommy when you are done and clean up your mess.

>tfw chubby soft khv asian boy, never been on a date etc
>would love to be mommied
>27
If only I was younger ;-;

see? nobody wants to be with me :^(
also there's nothing wrong with being a neet at 35, especially since i'm retired.

>retired at 35
>I'm still a wagie
God damnit

C-can I too jerk off thinking of you mommy?

Attached: 298-2983678_blush-kpop-exo-anime-aesthetic-pink-freetoedit-png.jpg (840x337, 72K)

if not larp, how are females with similiar opinions like irl? friendless? outgoing? awkward?

I'm pretty sure that anons such as would be fully capable of counter-intimidating any potential assailants.

I am 23 but look 18 and feel 16. Mommy me into manhood plz

>You need to improve yourself
And you need to [redacted] yourself.

Thank you, mommy

if you anons aren't larping and actually want a pale, skinny, early 20s user who is soft, naive, and has mommy issues, then ill leave this here aobah#8810 would also love to here from you friends if you're taken, just want a mommy gf desu.

die die get killed faggot die you deserve to get killed

If I gave you my discord and you thought I was cute would you mommy me and stuff

Personally Im a pretty quiet person, not very outgoing, just a lot of anxiety really. Once I get to you know though Im super friendly and all.

do you think mostly younger girls feel like this? am khhv 18 and exactly how you described

i want an autistic furry gf, or at least an autistic furry female friend to chat with on discord, is it really too much to ask?

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Armstrong.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Yeah I could def see a lot of girls feeling this way, I have kissed but otherwise done nothing else, its just way too awkward to do anything more

no because I want to kill myself not devirginize myself or have a boy*friend*

maybe you'll find someone who can change your life.

tfw no fembot gf to sniff and lick

>"No friends by ineptitude is the cutest thing though."

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)