This is your daughter and her new BF. What to do?

This is your daughter and her new BF. What to do?

Attached: juybde.jpg (720x720, 87K)

wish them a happy life

force them to break up in order to stop white people from going extinct.
racemixing is biological warfare

simply decapitate him

Why is my daughter white when my girlfriend is black? It doesnt make any sense

How is my daughter white, what the fuck? I don't know how I'd feel about her dating someone who's also a pajeet.

As long as my kid is happy, I'm happy.

Disown her and never talk to her again.

I'm mediterranean so my daughter probably would never look like that, no matter who I fucked.

I'd never have a daughter. it's son or abortion.
also, how statistically likely is it that a white woman would date a brown guy like this? basically zero

>my girlfriend is black
enjoy having hideous nappy headed kids

This is both cringe and cope

Not giving a fuck you retarded racist loners. I would kill her though if i knew her bf browses that site

be glad that my daughter is married to the next apple ceo

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I'm half black and my hair is completely straight. Besides, white people can have curly hair as well, you dipshit.

Congratulate them. He looks like a nice enough guy.

The seem happy.

I mean this dude is kinda fugly, but there are lot of cute brown guys

Ice pick their skulls.

He looks like me a little biy

It happens but it is obviously rare as fuck

LOL I'm in Europe and I see couples like this all the time more than Asian male white female or black male white female

This, brown guy in Europe. Get only matches with white girls here, brown/asian girls go exclusively for white males. White girls lust for brown guys.

I'm mostly refering to Arabs. Pajeets are mostly pudgy manlets with OK faces but they don't do as well as arabs

Where From In Europe are you.

Because mixing people with similar genes is way better

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (800x422, 41K)

Brownie here living in Europe. I only dated white girls and a couple asians. I think R9k obsesses about race a lot but roasties don't give a shit if you're good looking. They're not as autistic about race as people here

I'm brown and match tons of white girls too but I never get anything IRL. I matched model like girls, still my average looking white buddies slay more

Frogland

That's because you're an autistic beta who's probably not as good looking as he thinks is

autistic? sure
ugly? possible, but how do I match all the hot chicks on tinder? something's not adding up

obviously tinder matches DON'T MEAN SHIT

If you're a good looking chad, women would be messaging you constantly and asking you out. I hardly try and women just ask me out and organize dates. My last girlfriend I met on tinder and she was the one who asked to meet. We had sex on our first date. I've also hooked up once with a girl from a club and she was to one who hit on me. I'm not saying that I have life on easy mode because I'm a beta deep down but my chad face helps maintain the illusion that I'm a reel chad. Getting laid for me is easy but actually maintaining it is hard because I'm too autistic to understand people

Your autism is prolly too obvious you need to learn how to hide it better

man why is this such a common larp on Jow Forums? I keep seeing this shit everywhere but everytime I ask them to post on /soc/ so I can mog the shit out of them they pussy out

Not larping desu

If you're a qt trap I would exchange discords but I wouldn't dox myself for some robotfag

I'd rather my daughter date a nigger than some poo. At least he could protect her, not some noodle armed street shitter.

yes you are
>implying anyone'll give you that much attention
you have an overinflated sense of ego. typical robot. I bet you two are some ugly motherfuckers that cope by larping on here

so im not a kv then
then I dance and go back and fuck my wife or GF.

Attached: 1509589913191.jpg (388x388, 20K)

OK if thinking that makes you sleep better at night go ahead and believe it I don't care lmao. Also sounds like you're projecting really hard kek

>projecting
sure, make that your defense when I literally said I would mog the fuck out of you on /soc/.

>implying any one gives a fuck about some incel dick measuring contest
good luck bro I hope you finally lose your virginity before you're 30

apparently you do enough to reply to me, pussy
proves me right that you're one ugly motherfucker larping on Jow Forums of all places, and getting defensive when getting called out on it. actually btfo'd. your final defense is unironically
>h-haha you dumb l-loser v-virgin!
on Jow Forums of all places. dumb fucking ugly tourist.

No you haven't, and I'm only replying to you because I like seeing you seethe really hard. Also no one here is pathetic enough to go on /soc/ lmao. Even r9k is less sad

You talk the talk.
Post your face

his next defense is
>haha s-seething! ur mad now lmao!!
truly, what a pathetic species you are. see how everything he says is deflecting how he's one ugly man and is trying to debase the person he's replying to? shaking my original head here

Buy him a toilet as a present.

Let's see your face pussy

Then let's see your face then. Let's see who mogs who?

I can't post it on Jow Forums you loser. Nice try getting me banned though. Post yours on /soc/ and call me out there, I'll post in reply.

LOL you're the one who initiated this you post it first faggot

Don't pussy out yet you bitch mutt

what caste is he from?

Chad caste

kill the nigger and my daughter.

The dude in the pic is a Pajeet, fuckass.

Your toxic, wasteful existence on this planet is more detrimental to white society than Pajeet shagging Stacy ever will be

then it would depend on his coding skills. I would need to review his work

They both smell like shit

im not white so i wont have a white daughter
good for him tho white women are our slaves

depends if he's Indian or a paki muslim tbqh

how my daughter is white??

Whites having sex with whites isn't incest you left wing leaning parasite.