How the fuck do women enjoy being corporate slaves...

How the fuck do women enjoy being corporate slaves? Literally every shitty job ive been to/seen the women are always doing their best to please their owners and eager to enforce the most inane stupid corporate policies. Ive literally watched them jump at them receiving their pathetic minimum wage checks as if that was something to be respected. Is this because they dont actually work when theyre at their jobs?

Attached: 1563388666703.png (646x595, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreeableness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are literally sucking corporate cock

Women enjoy being slaves. Why do you think they fantasize about being dominated and being someones sex slave?

all that women care about is safety and security. as long as they can get money without being in danger then they will do it.

It's one of the biggest fucking lies that feminism gave us.
It's not that women want to change this degenerate world, they just want a seat at the table in the boys club.
So that's why they are such happy slaves. They are being sold lies about how they should get so deeply involved in society, and they're just being used for the benefit of others. Sad!

I hate feminists and wish I had a time machine to go back and torture them all to death. Fucking dumbest bitches in history, we had it so good getting to be NEETs and stay at home while a man slaves his life away for you.

But no, they couldn't be happy with the ultimate scam, and for some dumb fucking mindless reason wanted wageslavery instead. I hate it, I hate other women, fuck this fucking shit.

they get off being submissive to beasts

>the women are always doing their best to please their owners and eager to enforce the most inane stupid corporate policies.
So they can fuck. It's literally this. I've been in a management position before, it's VERY obvious when someone you work with wants to fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreeableness

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 20.18.03.png (307x286, 138K)

They see a reason in their daily jobs that goes beyond retarded motives like "So I can have money to buy vidya/figurines/etc"
On average women are superior workers for this reason, like they are superior at pretty much everything really.

fuck off cunt, i'm not a brood sow like you. i have a brain and ambition.

So because of the minority of you, the rest of us have to suffer? You deserve a painful miserable death you fucking traitor.

You didn't get to be NEETs. That was a luxury for first world countries. Stupid American cunts think being a housewife was the average life. 99% of women in the world did field work, milking cows, washing, sewing, being pregnant, fetching water. Tradthots wouldn't survive a day of actual "old school life".

>a minority of women are ambitious
I'm not dying to make a lazy slob like you happy.

Sounds perfect. If you work at all, you're working for yourself/family or your husband.

I'll take working for my husband every day over wage slaving for some Jew boss.

Guess where I live? A first world country you peasant dirtfarming third worlder fuck.

tradthots have no work ethic.

You will be. Shit's going to hit the fan and collapse will happen in the coming decades. When it does happen, women like you will get butchered and I'd love nothing more than to help men do it.

Don't engage with tradthots. They're so desperate for cock and validation, yet for all their internet ball slobering, the men here or in any other part of the internet never will give a single fuck about them

what's more pathetic, a lazy slob that posts on a board where he belongs, or a miserable career cunt that posts here because she needs to make her shit existence feel worth it by calling losers losers?

I'm a farmer and a survivalist, dumbass. what are you? a wannabe SAHM who can't get a man to pump a baby into you.

If you wanna be a NEET this badly just go to a psychiatrist. Go get that disability check

Pretty much
That's why I hate women in politics, because they are willing to trade freedoms for a feeling of security

The fuck you up here talking about career woman shit when you're a farmer and a survivalist? Fuck off retard, you're obviously not the focus of this topic and are too dumb to realize it.

I don't farm at my own house, cunty. I work for somebody. I'm a farmhand like my dad was before me.

>women
>superior

Choose one

Tough question lad

That's not a career woman you dumb fuck. We're talking wage slaves here get your head out of your ass.

I am a wage slave. Do urbanites really not count physical labor as a career?

That's not what it means and you know it. Stop being obtuse. The work you do is something that has always been available to women through history.

It's been available to literally all serfs and peasants.

Read the OP please, get up to speed with the very thread you're posting in.

Yeah, I work for a corporation which fucking sucks. I work for Monsanto.

Big yikes, arne't they going to get sued out of existence because of Roundup cancer?

Women are all whores, but they just chose to be whores for the gov instead of their husband. It is what is.

Hope so, I would like to just have a regular farm job but it's hard to get one that isn't a conglomerate of big pesticide.

Women are naturally subservient and submissive. They want to please whatever man is above them.