Are you NEET? Become a trucker

School takes like one month, and you make on average $50,000 a year. There is literally no reason for you to not do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4vcCvlmhk

Attached: 1563348823851.jpg (1600x1466, 327K)

Deliver my shit to me, wagetruckie

and then be out of a job in a couple years when automated trucking does the majority of the work. no tghanks !!

I drove a truck for a bout 6 years. You would have to be a lazy fuck to make 50k a year. I made 100k a year after fuel and taxes.

That will not affect this job market for quite a while. Ten years at least, but I'm pretty sure it's closer to 30 or more. Elon's having a hard time making robots that are smarter than dumb monkeys. Actually having consciousness really comes in handy. Who woulda thought?

Anyway. I ain't gonna respond to you again. You're one of these sad assholes. I don't browse this board and I just stopped by to hopefully help some people who might be lost.

Attached: think.png (600x600, 172K)

one of the worst jobs possible for your health. sure if you like to be sedentary and sit on your ass for the majority of your life and end up a obese fuck.

Yeah it's not good for your health but if you can keep that in check, it's a great job. It might be THE best job for a single loner in his 20's.

Attached: [UNSET].jpg (3024x4032, 296K)

I'd rapidly go insane

I have never passed an interview

I get anxiety just driving a car around the neighbourhood, I don't think I can be trusted with a truck and ferry

Sitting on your as for 12 hours a day staring at empty roads is soul destroying,

>There is literally no reason for you to not do this

umm there is dumbass. I dont have 5.000euros for a driving license

I was a trucker in the army, horrible job

How do I start? I never eat fast food (raw vegan due to digestive issues caused by childhood cancer) I have no prospect of ever settling down again, I own a property here in Atlanta. I have a license but no special trucker license or anything

Wouldnt mind making a few bucks without having to be around people or put on pants

>umm

Why do you type like a 12 year old girl?

maybe because i am. Who cares faggot?are you a pedo looking for a gf?

>drivers earn slightly above minimum wage where I live
>have to pay around $4000 to get licence
>can't work more hours than that set by the government
You would earn more stacking shelves here

I'm terrified of driving, and I"m actually quiet bad at it. I'd probably end up crashing or flipping the truck over by accident. Also I absolutely can't stand sitting down for that amount of time. I've drove a total of 127 miles once, and I started freaking the fuck out. Now as a truck drive you're supposed to get at least 2000 miles per weak that's 285 miles every fucking day. I'd rather get a part time job working from home not talking to anyone, and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Oh and that 50k you're preaching isn't actually a thing. That's for experienced truck drivers who get the best gigs. You're probably going to get half of that since you don't have the experience of someone who's being in the business for 5 years

Attached: OroQuLU.gif (659x576, 137K)

sitting on your ass for 12 hours a day staring at a screen is soul destroying.

If I wasn't going to college I would probably pursue something like this, it sounds like a comfy job.

Can you handle something like Huel? I've survived on it and other similar products for months at a time, just as an experiment. Saved a lot of time and money.

i dont give a fuck about being a trucker, but damn do i want to know how i can eat that burger.

i really really really really really really don't like driving

they were saying this ten years ago too. when is it gonna happen?

It's the Jow Forums meme. If it happens ill be too old to care.

It can be terrifying at first. The worst ongoing issue is other drivers.

Fuck I want a burger like that

>50000 a year

LOLZORS, they make much more. Of course they have to live \b\turn tier life and piss in bottles, but all it happens due to need of being ahead of the timer.

You must say "50000$ for being a helf-time trucker".

Or "50000$ after rental payents for the rig; more money if the rig is yours already"

Attached: 0d44f1b4cd862a32fb962061af4ca5e7f91.jpg (360x480, 235K)

>Now as a truck drive you're supposed to get at least 2000 miles per weak

Please explain.
2000 miles means 8 hours straight (e.g. no taking breaks to massage own back)

Unlike urban drivers (taxi and small vans), big rigs may stay in the business for a long time. Reason: because robots keep ramming stray bicyclistsettes.

But if your truck is your house, why worry?

No thanks, I've only been driving confidently for half a year, and I've seen the tight squeezes truck drivers have to make on a regular basis. Come back in a few years and ask me again

Truckers need a union. These big companies are shitting on drivers. You can thank your giant corporations like walmart and amazon for keeping rates low. And that cents per mile is a total ripoff. They should be paying per hour, otherwise your working for free

I'd love to be a long haul trucker desu. Do they let you watch anime while you're driving?

>insurance and fuel
>massive initial cost if you buy the truck
>buying a operator licence ($9000) if you're working for yourself
>earnings is still limited by maximum work hours
Condemning your life to a 2m x 2m box for barely above minimum wage does not sound grand