How do I make my brother love me as much as I love him?

How do I make my brother love me as much as I love him?

Attached: 3a79f8a4a99530d0511c116077c237bb58f31049r1-726-1032v2_hq.jpg (720x1024, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in my experience you dont and you stop trying to talk to him

Why would I do that. I wouldn't ever want to burn bridges with him.

your brother is your brother mine is an uncaring douche

you better not be thinking of doing the gay with him

you don't because incest end you up in hell

Attached: church of BTFO.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

Lots of sex.

But you have to be sexually appealing...

i could rollplay as your brother if you are a qt grill :3

I've thought alot about the same but with my little sister, though to no avail, I simply don't want to risk our current relationship for something more, even if that means we'll never be together. If some other guy tries to take her away though I might have to take matters into my own hands.

Just think about what's best for both your futures.

I could rollplay as your brother user, you don't even have to be a qt grill ;3

no one will ever love you. how could they? look at you. youre disgusting, inside and out

It's impossible for me to do the gay with my brother.

I'm not religious anymore so that doesn't scare me.

I'm cute I think. Not really hot or anything.

No

I'm always scared about if he won't be with me forever. I think that if I make it so he commits to being with me forever now then I'm safe.

these are quintuple digits, OP

i think you know what you have to do

Attached: 1562402645424.jpg (736x579, 92K)

how though

I haven't done that before

sneak into his room at night

gently fondle him, maybe he'll start wet dreaming

he'll wake up and be super horny and start banging you

Do guys really work like that? Like you can touch them and they'll dream about it?

Honestly not a horrible idea. There is a natural barrier in the mind which prevents one from finding family members sexually appealing, and which makes sexual thoughts with them disgusting. You have to press through that barrier with intensity.

To start with some vanilla stuff, try chaining him to a chair and sexually torturing him.

Yes, but you must go prove it yourself. For science.

Attached: 1523065309187.jpg (750x727, 50K)

She has to be loving about it though. It's not just about sex, she could get sex from any guy. It's about the love she has for her brother.

I'd have to knock him out to tie him up. He's WAY stronger than me. I wouldn't actually do that anyway that's a bad idea.

So really if I touch him at night would he dream about me?

I thought the idea is that we were trying to cause that.

Dreaming about you specifically my not be the case, but I've had them for family members I am not even attracted to so if he likes you at all it's a good chance.

Attached: 1491672812056.jpg (400x489, 65K)

It's honestly doubtful that he would dream about you just from your touch unless he already thought that way about you. Just try slowly getting closer and closer to him (as in tightening your relationship, not just physically) and eventually try riskier things like that.

I am of course, for all the FBI agents here, working under the assumption that you are of legal age.

If I could actually make him dream about me then I would do it. Not even joking.

We're already pretty close though. I guess things could become more formal. Maybe that would make him think about it. I'm 18 don't worry I'm allowed to post here.

Only one way to find out. Go for it! Make sure to be really gentle.

Attached: 1550886159366s.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Alrighty, I do wish you luck though. The only thing stopping me from doing the same with my little sister is that she doesn't exist.

haha, kill me.

Wait so would it actually be a good idea to try it? I don't want to do something stupid that makes him be more careful around me.

:/

If you don't wake him up you have nothing to lose. If you do wake him up make sure you have a credible excuse handy, depending on your current relationship. Can you get away with saying you were curious? Drunk? I was peer pressured into doing it from people online?

Attached: 1560212701823.png (600x600, 227K)

I mean that's true it's not wrong until you get caught. I would only do this if it would help. I feel nervous about it actually helping. I think I would get in trouble or scare him. I haven't ever had anything to drink before so that's a bad excuse. Maybe urious I don't know.

That's all up to your powers of persuasion. Not knowing anything about his personality it is hard to comment on what his reaction would be but I would say scared is not very likely. There is a good chance it will help, and at the the very least you will find out if he feels the same way or not.

Attached: 1542873708823.png (450x589, 149K)

I'd start by wearing less clothing around him
Wear only a bra and panties when you're in your house alone
Be extra affectionate
Make his dick scream

He's smarter than me so he would probably see right through anything I said. He would be nice about it but that's not the point. If he doesn't like it then he would still make distance and that's the opposite of what I want. Like what if I do decide to just go for it and I lose the most important person in my life?

So really it is go for sex? I just don't want him to ever leave me or focus on someone else. Does sex make guys do that?

IF he would be nice about it then the chance that you will lose him over it is unlikely. And if it is possible for him to push you away forever, then there probably isn't much you could do to change his mind into completely falling for you anyway.

is also a good idea but I am a firm advocate for giving him the good touch while he sleeps.

Attached: 1524601204585.jpg (720x666, 120K)

I just love him so much that I'm just too scared of messing up anything.

If you are good at it then absolutely yes. Practice makes perfect!

It's not necessarily all about sex
But if you're trying to get your brother from a platonic relationship to a romantic relationship you've got to show him that your intentions are different

Dont let fear driven inaction make you miss your opportunity. Get in before he finds someone else.

I haven't done it before so I'm probably not good at it.

I understand that. That actually makes sense.

I'm surprised that he hasn't yet he's incredible.

youre actually a faggot homosexual

please don't try to have sex with your brother. just face that he's your brother and it won't likely be more than that.

How else do I make it so he doesn't leave me for someone else then?

Don't trust Jow Forums that much about these things, remember that when you have spent much of your life in an healthy relationship with your family a normal person would feel naturally aborred to actually having intimacies with their family members

he's your brother, not someone you can make into a partner. he has his own life to live regardless of how you feel and you can't change that. things are going to be okay, eventually this feeling will pass and you'll find someone else.

And this is my argument for going for it. Do nothing, you lose him 100%. Do something, you might lose him or you might end up with something special.

stop with your fucking bullshit incest fantasies faggot. it's not going to happen and pushing her to do it just to see what happens is retarded

Jow Forums is just verbose /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I am just trying to help this fictional sister achieve her dreams.

How invested are you in this? I could link you a very long pastebin to go through that may give you some hints. It would take probably days/weeks to get through though.

pretty please, onii-chan? ugu.

Attached: Do it.gif (500x213, 244K)

You didn't get this from me
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FiSafKQ2f

>tfw no comfy sister to cuddle