Are men with gynecomastia 'women'? Would you fuck one who took pills to induce gynecomastia, aka HRT?

Are men with gynecomastia 'women'? Would you fuck one who took pills to induce gynecomastia, aka HRT?

Attached: Gynecomastia.jpg (768x768, 86K)

gyno is one effect of hrt, yes. I would fuck the person on the right, sure. They have great tits for a tranny

Nice dude, I'd fuck him too. How about this one?

Attached: gynecomastia2.png (604x554, 557K)

this one's fat, looks ugly

>tfw have gynecomastia but not on hrt
life is hell. i have broad shoulders so it looks like shit too. women and gays hate it. i am ashamed of myself

i have gyno and have had it since middle school, so over 10 years

i am totally unpassable (masculine face, balding, strong beard growth, very deep voice) and don't feel feminine at all. i just ate really terribly as a kid. it's breast tissue growth and doesn't really go away without surgery

Just use your gynecomastia as an excuse to ID as a woman. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

Attached: GenuineBoobs.jpg (1293x1000, 119K)

nobody is going to believe that i ID as a woman because my head is bald and i grow facial hair

>thinking that that would stop you from legally identifying as a woman and intimidating people in your social life into respecting your pronouns

Attached: GyneMan.jpg (1800x1800, 190K)

>Are men women
Nigger read what you write

He really started taking care of his hair huh

She* started.

Fuck off its a he

I took advantage of my gyno and got implants.

Attached: 8tTIcLs_d.jpg (444x578, 18K)

I don't believe you, post them

I'm out and about, I'll post them when I get home

ok
also why would you get implants as a guy

i'd shoot it with 00 buck

Always wanted 'em, ever since I moved I started wearing fakes. Decided to just go the extra mile and get them for real.

and you otherwise just look like a guy?

Yep, I look like an average dude except for my new rack.

what if i had gynecomastia by default and took hrt to make them bigger...?

Attached: 1562505400127.png (697x1146, 657K)

well, that'd be cute. Cute!

How big are they now?
IIIlll

awooo!! :>
i think i'm around dd now.. my gf really likes playing with them hehe

Attached: 138a26d503ca4aca1b326d7685a015fa.jpg (850x1077, 267K)

>dd
that's big as fuck, you don't have any pics, do you?

dang user, lucky! I wish i had a headstart, i'll be startin hrt soonish to fill out my figure but i'm guessing it's all gonna be butt.

ehh i probably do but i dont really wanna send, wouldn't be fair on my gf ya know?

Attached: 1563231624876.jpg (594x594, 80K)

thankie! hrt worked wonders on both my tiddies and butte, if you aren't getting much progress done in the chest department you could always get on progesterone at some point.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 5.48.40 PM.png (498x491, 289K)

yeah that's fair, too bad though

That's probably gonna end up happening sooner or later

I suggest one of these for your nipples, might help with breast growth

Attached: 610ErMqIKDL._SL1300_.jpg (1014x1300, 87K)

I have manboobs, but they're not pointy girly tits like that. They're mostly just fat and are the type of manboobs all the buff guys get when they pump iron but don't care about cutting. I have muscular chest because of my physical work so that layer of fat is really making by bosom pop out. Do you guys know what I mean?

>middle-right pic perspective looks like circumcised penises growing from his chest

Attached: 0E52DFE9-579B-44DE-80C3-F4AFDC9C577C.jpg (650x485, 226K)

Then a picture of your clothed chest. Because otherwise it sounds like horse shit.

They're not women. I wouldn't fuck them, but I would burn them alive. Not only are you a fat loser, you're a fat loser thinking he's a woman. Just lose some fucking weight

>thread turns into weeaboos who think their gynecomastia looks like female tits

Attached: Kawaii Gynecomastia.jpg (1564x1564, 236K)

No. Nothing will ever make a man a woman.

yaaa they're men lmao but no

Not even if you say you aren't gay for fucking them?

Attached: Jazzy.jpg (620x350, 66K)

lol internet tough guys, always good for a laugh

Same here man it's gonna be alright we'll get through it

Attached: Come Here Buddy.png (689x473, 97K)

Spiro
Cypro

Looks like shit on a man either way

Consider your shape, because not every human need be a lolly, but mom bods are liked by some men also
On blockers as a fem boy at 1st, things looked pretty gaunt, but trans and female hormones are turning me out :) I rock the hourglass figure now, slender arms and waist, while the face becomes soft...
That said, we can get work done, need be.

Attached: IMG_0000.jpg (1280x720, 68K)