Why do robots think fembots don't exist? Have you ever heard of ugly women...

Why do robots think fembots don't exist? Have you ever heard of ugly women? Not every woman looks like the swimsuit model you jack off to every night.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I am pretty but I smell bad due to a condition outwith my control. Need a bf with no sense of smell but so far I havent met one.

they exist. the women that post on this board are even bigger losers than the guys that post here. they have tits and pussies and they still ended up in this fucking dumpster. just think about the level of failure you have to be to have tits....and a pussy.....and end up here. they literally failed tutorial mode lmao

You forgot, men don't think women who are ugly are even human let alone female. They have blinders and can only see good looking women. That's why they are alone. They can't see women who are on their level.

they dont recognise ugly women as women (or even as people)

its true but for me thats just fat women. i completely ignore them when i'm out because they disgust me. i dont even want to look at them

You still get approach by the opposite gender, that's more than I can say

Women do the same to men though.If you are sub optimal man you may as not exist. Women look at you as background npc characters that are meant to be ignored.

The difference is that woman aren't desperate and whining constantly about not being able to get sex. They can afford to be more picky.

they aren't desperate because they know they can spend 10 minutes on tinder and find some guy that wants to fuck her.

women also don't hate men for not being attracted to them

Ugly women still reject me. I would date any ugly girl who posts here.

>She thinks I jack off to 3D

Attached: sample_08da002434dc2e8e46f874d4e02096dc.jpg (850x1104, 160K)

bullshit. they go fucking nuts when chad rejects them and they take that anger out on guys at their own level

All of this
"Fembots" never can dispute this point
Most aren't even virgins
How dare they put bot their title

lol are you serious? Women get highly offended when a guy doesnt find them attractive , especially if the guy is a chad.

BASED

"""""f*mbots"""""" are larping tranny attention whores because 1) there are no girls on the internet and 2) this is an anonymous imageboard and not facebook you dumb faggots

Which is a very small population
They don't get mad they just reset the trap for the next Chad to come by

I literally can't get excited to the thought of attractive man. I'm only into ugly males, because I am an ugly female. Not everyone is like you, user.

Are you that guy who wants to make night elves real?

>ugly males
which means a slightly disheveled looking chad

I've dated (and had sex) with a couple of fembots. AMA if you want. I'll respond any questions.

What are talking about.Im speaking as a sub optimal man and women in my "league" dont even give me the time of day.I avoid attractive women since i know my lane.

Post some examples of men you think are ugly

What is the condition you have?

That is hilarious when you truly think about it.

it helps me sleep at night, even the blind hope that there is an autistic furry khhv biological girl out there warms my soul.

they're just discord retards like you

Ugly women only date you because they don't have a choice. The moment they find another man whos like 1 point above you they will drop you. Fuck ugly women they act just like incels yet everyone fucking coddles them which is why ugly women have such high standards. Ugly women can go fuck themselves in their own shit and bodily fluids.

Not really, met them in real life too and dated for a while. Ended up breaking up tho.

95% of the time ugly just means fat. if you aren't fat or have a deformity, you aren't ugly femanon, you're just average or slightly below average.

i dont have a sense of smell

Attached: 6f8ea35ad403e2d9d39782c37b0bf0aeaa4e88cb_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

i probably smell worse than you.

Ugly woman are also rich in partner opportunity, a robot will never date once in his life.
t. "fembot" with 15 orbiters

if i am just below average or average why does nobody want me

I want you
Get over here and cuddle

its because youre not an autistic furry fren.

LOL just use deodorant

The story is this
- They get told Jow Forums was good back then
- They get told back then the women on the internet were men, and the children were FBI agents
- They get told back then women confirmed their identity posting tits, sometimes with a timestamp
- They get told Jow Forums is now shit

So by some atrocious logic they go "oh okay, we need to make Jow Forums good, so we just assume women don't exist and reply tits or gtfo like parrots"

It's faulty logic for several reasons
- Jow Forums was never good
- that was a shite meme not alluding to the lack of women on internet, but to men playing multiplayer games as women
- that never was the norm
- Jow Forums is what the users make them, with their silly parroting, they help making it shit, and are part of the problem

you can probably make a profile on some dating site and get hundreds of guys chasing after you.

>Jow Forums was never good
Just leave then you fucking mongoloid

before social media women did not use the internet