Only people who don't hate the opposite sex are allowed in this thread

Only people who don't hate the opposite sex are allowed in this thread.

Attached: unsorted059.jpg (1000x1499, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wq11vdt50BQ.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a yandere or psycho gf who'll choke and stab me to death pls.

Attached: 1563194139895.png (500x707, 233K)

god I love women so much. I don't love all women though, just most of them. yeah that's right mom, you know what you did

I used to love women until I talked to them. They're often boring, expecting you to make all the moves and keep the conversation going. Also, they're often sluts, but still boring in bed. I really wish that I had a gf who was clever, maybe a little bit dominant, or at least took SOME fucking initiative when it came to literally anything. Submissive girls are unironically boring (and no, that doesn't mean you should go date a slut).

Submissive girls are awesome, lazy girls are boring. The best kind of submissive women work hard to please their men.

Attached: 3b0001ffe5b74a8d6c8a7bc6e228c5f9.jpg (849x1200, 206K)

Why should I be expected to not hate women when they all hate me?

Same but I would prefer being killed by a nice gun like a FAL or a nice homemade one

Attached: 1552694523938.png (2346x846, 398K)

Why? There's no fun part with a gun.

Attached: large.jpg (750x942, 62K)

Heh I'm more into guns. I started learning about them at 6 and became autisically obssesed about them over the year. Their working mechanism, the composition of ammo,... just seeing or thinking about a nice gun sometimes make me hard. But still girls with gun makes me harder

Attached: 1563417764477.jpg (680x984, 304K)

What did your momma do?

Attached: cat02.jpg (847x984, 48K)

Well, time for you to leave this thread. No misogynists allowed.

>be me
>talking to a boy I like
>I generally lead the conversation
>make him laugh constantly
>always stop and ask him what he thinks, if I'm talking to much, if he wants to learn about this
>always says yes
>unless I specifically reveal my gender, people really like my posts online
>a couple were screenshotted and frequently reposted
>generally praised as interesting to listen to
>he dates a borderline girl who only talks about herself and Harry Potter
>try to date another guy
>he dates a Dairy Queen operator who just plays video games
>and doesn't even play them well
>hanging out with my brother
>who openly considers me his best friend
>he is complaining like OP, that his girlfriend is boring with nothing to say
>know for a fact he has female friends who are 1000x more likeable and interesting, who share his common interests
>"then why do you date her?"
>"iunno she's hot and nice I guess"
The truth is that men don't like women that are good conversationalists because they feel emasculated by any woman who is funnier or smarter than he is. The only men who ever liked me were literal professional comedians who were obviously funnier and better conversationalists than me because it's their job to be so.
>inb4 "you're not really interesting"
Nice just world hypothesis. Amazing how any information contradictory to your worldview can be denied and subliminated.

Attached: BFA8DAD1-79AB-4B01-B943-61EEAF1015AE.jpg (220x391, 17K)

>really wish that I had a gf who was clever, maybe a little bit dominant, or at least took SOME fucking initiative when it came to literally anything.
As a woman in a university level STEM program with three scholarships under her belt - one of which is extremely prestigious - who has always asked guys out... Fuck you. No you don't. Men don't fucking know what they want.

Men always bitch and moan about how "boo hoo why don't women ask me out". What they mean is "why won't this super attractive Stacey ask me out". Well guess what - Stacey doesn't ask robots and cyborgs out because there is a line of chads asking her out?

Not-Stacies? Average chicks? Ugly chicks? We actually have personalities because we don't have life handed to us. As such, we have to be more forward in life otherwise we get ignored and stepped on. But when we ask a guy out we're "sluts" or "roasties" (even if it was an innocent request and we're virgins), " femnazis" (because only left leaning women can speak first, apparently?), "crazy", etc.

I have literally seen guys at my schools music room playing songs I learned on the piano and when I approach them between sets have them stick their hand in my face and demand I leave them alone. Then Stacey shows up and goes, "so...like...can you play a whole new world?" and they fawn over her astounding musical acumen.

Fuck men. You're such pathetic liars and I would be a thousand times more content in life if you admitted your problem was that hot girls who make your hose don't slob on your knob unprompted rather than ascribing it to some moral defect.

This bitch gets it.
>"God I want a girl who's funny."
>ugly girl is funny
>"Ew why is she so vulgar?"
I want to make a meme showing the discrepancy between how anons view Stacey doing things versus girls such as ourselves.

I dont think they all hate you, more like one of them know you exist because there are too many Chads on campus and Instagram they can drool over.

jesus christ man i just want a yandere gf that would be willing to kill for me, not actually kill me or anyone else

Attached: 1562988895378.png (380x380, 74K)

What do you mean? I was just talking about how much I like them, especially the lewd submissive ones.

Attached: 4d2634a18a3aebca68684be551ac79e5.png (707x1000, 955K)

>fuck men
You better leave, user. You clearly despise the opposite sex.

Attached: dog15.jpg (343x345, 11K)

What if I just hate and want to violently murder all humans? Am I allowed?

Attached: hatred2.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

>Men always bitch and moan about how "boo hoo why don't women ask me out". What they mean is "why won't this super attractive Stacey ask me out".
Literally never been asked out (or rejected a girl) in my entire life. Checkmate. You probably just need to lower your standards.

So did Bianca and look how that ended for her.

Attached: 59A5D8D1-529B-46DC-85CF-E4718E46C254.jpg (1242x750, 209K)

That rant was hot. Angry girls are the best.

Tfw never really even talked to any girl

Attached: D5DA303A-9A2D-45C1-B8AC-B997637F96D3.jpg (680x387, 64K)

This is true, and I'm a chauvinist. I fuckimg hate you roasties. But guys would throw themselves on railroad tracks for really attractive women while keeping a homley girl waiting for the approach. There are a lot of goofy bitches to break it off on hard and they are waiting.

Attached: beforeandafter.png (1000x675, 868K)

I am a man and legit fucking love women. They are the cutest, most kind and caring sex. I do my bit by paying one online just to exist.

Attached: 1563241044016.jpg (315x301, 14K)

Sorry Not Important, but you technically hate the opposite sex, so it counts. Now get on outta here.

Attached: dog17.jpg (720x959, 88K)

>Only people who don't hate the opposite sex are allowed in this thread.

>Why should I be expected to not hate women
>Fuck men.
Get out now, sexists.

>What if I just hate and want to violently murder all humans?
You're fine =P have a nice day!

Fuck women and fuck you, I can't be stopped.

Attached: 1563106126908.jpg (667x850, 340K)

Stick to comic books to feed your ego, you delusional geek.

This board was made for hating the opposite sex. And posting verbosely. I guess.

That doesn't dispute what I'm saying at all. Just because you haven't been asked out doesn't mean you don't have delusions.

>lower your standards
I feel like Andrew Neil right now.

Yeah, I got mad once at how my crush's ex-girlfriend keyed his car up and he said my rage on his behalf was "adorable". He then proceeded to take said ex girlfriend out to dinner because she called him up crying. Probably played the pathetic submissive role, cried and sucked his dick as borderlines are wont to do. So you say shit like this, but then (1) change your mind if the girl turns out to be hot or (2) have no idea what you're talking about and will go for submissive girls anyway.

Exactly! In a weird way, I sort of respect you open sexists because you're at leadt honest about your hatred of women. I know what I'm dealing with when I talk to you - and you know where I stand - so the discourse is honest.

>sexists
What, am I legion now?

Man I just want a cute loving and lewd girlfriend to cuddle with and to just to lay my head on their soft squishy thighs

Attached: 1560359935381.jpg (766x960, 63K)

Your guy friends might just be dipshits.

On another note, do you assume the submissive role in a romantic relationship/sex?

Attached: unsorted026.jpg (800x1290, 524K)

>dipshits
Of course they are - they're men.

>submissive
Depends. I haven't had sex but I think I'd like femdom. In terms of sexual fantasies, I'm honestly a switch. I asked a lot of men out but got rejected and now I'm sort of discouraged from asking people out anymore.

i dont really hate women, i've already come to terms with the fact im dying alone

Oh sweet, I'm here

Hey, quick question for y'all: Should I watch The Killer or Repo Man tonight? I might also put in After Hours, I think I might have a couple more movies I could see.

It sounds like the women these men are dating aren't too bright, either. Are you sure it's just because they're men?

Attached: dog03.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Men like dating stupid women. Even men with "high IQs" but low wisdom.

The point I'm trying to make is that if all these men are dating stupid girls, there must be a similar amount of retarded women to men. Meaning retards gonna retard, it's not just the men.

Attached: dog08.jpg (585x390, 49K)

But there's only one gender.

In that rant you can only imagine males as 6 2+ pretty boys or dad-Chad tiers.

You cant even think that sub 7/10 males excist, then you cry when Chads pumps and dumps or doesnt even give you the time.

I hate roasties so damn much. Only disfigured non fat woman can complain about solitude, the rest only do it for attention and to have something to be sad about.

interesting take, unoriginally

All men prefer stupid women.

>pumps and dumps
>roastie
I'm a 24 year old virgin.

You are so deluded and pathetic you can't even correctly insult me. See this user's post . You just assume I'm lying because the truth if my world disrupts your just world fallacy.

I don't. How do you explain that?

Attached: 1533574473495.jpg (680x476, 57K)

she didn't dispute the 6'2" Chad part lmao

In the post you linked user only talked about dudes with girlfriends, hardly the autist/ugly dudes that would work in your example/view of the world.

And congratulations for being in the 20+ virgin club like the rest us, want a medal or something?

You experience doesnt shatter my world, neither Im trying to stop you ranting in the board like the rest of the loosers, Im just pointing the irony in your post, when you cant even imagine dating an average or lower than average dude.
The truth is you are waiting for the blue prince, and anything lower than that and you would rather be a cat lady.

gottem

*dabs*

Men don't know what they want.

>only talked about men with girlfriends
I'm not going to speculate on another's intentions but the "just world" fallacy clearly applies here.

>t-this doesn't apply to m-me and the other autists
I've met people off Jow Forums. It applies.

>"you want a medal"
You're saying that like I brought it up.
>user calls me a roast
>"actually I've never had sex"
>"GOD WOW TMI U WANNA MEDAL"
Like was I not supposed to respond to the accusation? Fuck off.

>when you cant even imagine dating an average or lower than average dude.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OH.
YOU'RE JUST SO CUTE.
AND SO COMPLETELY FUCKING OBLIVIOUS.

God, I love men. They're just so wonderful. I love how you project your worst flaws onto women. Keep projecting at me, it's quite precious. I miss . At least he was honest. What a world where the self proclaimed chauvinist shows me more respect than you piglets.

All the guys I made passes at were below 6 ft, actually.

Wow I actually believe you're a real girl now, you are pissed

Welcome to the incel club, enjoy your stay

alright alright they were actually 5'10-5'11 instead, happy now?

i think most of the girls my age get normie pilled pretty hard and i understand how boring and draining they can be. conversely i know a bunch of intelligent and interesting chicks though, and most of them are engineers or artists. my favorite male friends are the ones that dont have a shred of sexfeelings towards me (or they hide it very well lol). we have such great times together. i wish that more people would look past how other people pee and just enjoy each others company.

Ok, you are asking for this reply, so I will just give it to you: if you are not obese, not a mutant and not a tranny (hell, you even claim to be a virgin), whats stopping you to just use any kind of dating app and find an average dude to have a relationship?

What are you going to answer?
> 1) HURR DURR PIGS WILL JUST WANT TO FUGG ME! FUCKING MALES I HATE EVERYONE... (continues with the female equivalent of an incel rant)

> 2) IT WONT WORK! FEMALES HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS THAN MALES IN THE DATING MARKET! (And no, orbiter #14, we would never make a good match, Im sure you will find some girl someday...maybe, dont know dont care)

> 3) Evade the question and continue with some lazy response

Oh boy! I cant wait for the witty and brave response of anonnete, the living example that life as a woman in the 21st century is hard shit...like 4 real!

Does anybody else feel like dating and sex gets harder every year? Two years ago I used to make out with a girl every weekend and these days I can't get a single girl to touch me. It's amazing how quickly you can go from normie to incel.

I want a Japanese gf that will play vidya with me.

I want a Japanese girlfriend period

I would like to maybe possibly have the slightest opportunity to have a girlfriend girlfriend period

Of course I'm pissed.

5'5-5'8, actually.

>engineers or artists
I agree, but probably because I am an engineer and artist.

>male friends
Well, all my male friends have zero sexual interest in me, so I have no frame of reference.

You seem nice.

>dating app
I hate them. When I did try them it was either polyamorous dudes or pump and dump chads.

1 is a perfectly valid reason. Look, I know men are degenerates who are okay with casual sex with no emotions attached, but I'd rather die celibate than have sex outside the confines of marriage / LTR / engagement.

2 - Incorrect. Women have completely different problems. You're mad because you have to message a lot of thots and learn an instrument to get Stacey's chubby friend. I'm mad because men are superficial, violent, unfaithful, and only care about sex.

3 - Hi, user. ;) Direct enough for you?

Oh, and trannies deserve the rope, too. They're just more entitled males.

Yeah don't really have sympathy for a humblebragger.

women are the mortal enemies of man. they intend to destroy and reduce. they are the gatekeepers of the human race, biological eugenics machines, mother nature itself. and they are incompetent at it. guided by biological clocks and superficial persuits of a "dominant (alpha) male" who's better than the rest, but that perception is highly dependant on other males. women want to reduce men down to the top 20% because that's the subset of men that are percieved as better. but even if that is realized and 80% of men are wiped off the planet right now for not being good enough to pass on their genes, they'll go after the next top 20% within the wider 20%. it's all relative and shrinking in nature because it's comparative to other men. and then there would not be enough men to keep civilization afloat if the population is reduced every generation. the sub-par men will rebel because there's no endgame and they get nothing for playing, much like you are seeing with the new beta uprising.

i don't hate women. i hate what they symbolize. irrationality and destruction.

>"biological eugenics machines, mother nature itself. and they are incompetent at it"

>literally created the most intelligent species on the planet by being way pickier than every other species of ape
manpigs have no gratitude

actually male competition is what drove it to get better. women just selected the men that were better at things. the men are the ones who improved themselves and civilization to be able to reproduce.

I hate nothing.
I have no hate nor love for this.

Male competition for...? God, you retards don't even understand sexual selection.

I don't hate men. I'm just kinda scared of them.

to have kids, obviously. you can't discount mens efforts and say it all means nothing just because you spread your legs and take a creampie. if men could reproduce on their own nobody would need women. you're just a means to an end. picky or not. the hard work of the men to actually build all of this shit is what counts. they put in the hours. to pit that against "well women are picky therefore we can claim all the credit for everything" is a shit argument.

Not asking for sympathy, I'm just asking if anyone else has noticed how rapidly things are changing.

I said relationship, not that you open your legs for the first primate that shows up user.

Whats exactly hard about it? Yes, 7 in 10 will probably just want to empty their balls, but its easier to dodge them if you are willing to go for average dudes and just blue ball them for enough time to test who of them actually give a shit about you. This shit is like woman 101...

And besides, its fucking written in the wall what your profile is:
> virgin in their mid 20s (as a fucking female)
> average, maybe above average looks
> well payed job
> very well educated in her field area, probably doesnt know shit outside of that
> a boring as shit personality
> 3-4 guy friends that TOTALLY dont want to fuck you
> an ego bigger than the moon

Its obvious you want your equal match. You rationalize it thinking that its for a moral stand, that 99,9% of males are sex obsessed psychopaths or some bullshit like that, but reality is that you are waiting for an 8/10+ dude, with your same moral stands (thats what you like to think, that part wont actually fucking matter), the same level of education and financial stability (it will actually have to be better, because if he is a competent male, he should be a millionaire in this disgusting male centered society) and prestige (because on top of being super model Einstein with the account of a Rockefeller, he needs to be a born leader too). Also a ton of bitches he could easily fuck their brains out, but for some magical reason picks you (why wouldnt he?)

The worst part is that Im pretty sure I already shitpost with you in a thread like this, are you in mln?
Because if you are, this makes the profile worst, and your ego bigger, because you even drink the marketing team cool aid and think you are developing a thinking machine...

The problem you're having is not that you're looking for a guy that doesn't just want a one night stand. Your problem is that you're looking for a guy that is literally asexual. Every guy wants sex at some point, you shouldn't be sending out the message that you'll never have sex with him, just that you won't necessarily hop into bed the first night we meet.

>Well, all my male friends have zero sexual interest in me

why are female engineers always ugly O_x

why are you scared of men femanon?

They're not. There are plenty of qts in my program, I just never talk to them because I don't wanna be creepy.

wonder how Chad you'd actually have to be to have even an average chance with one of those

My dad was a drunk who beat me and my brother is in prison for attempted murder. Not to mention I've been hit on by men old enough to be my grandfather since I was 14. I haven't been around many good men, if they even exist.

women are soft and smell nice

I enjoy making them feel good because that makes me feel good

I'd guess pretty chad, considering they're probably inundated with guys begging to date them on a daily basis.

Typical brainlet "fembot"
>WAAAAH, MEN BAD BECAUSE SOB-STORY
Maybe your dad beat you for a reason.

Attached: arle bancho.jpg (1024x976, 169K)

hating them is null. people just have to understand that its human nature to be the way we are. getting upset is like getting mad that the sky is blue. irrational nonsense

Attached: 1559364379879.jpg (469x640, 62K)

..and how do you get kids? Jesus, you people are brainlets.

Well, things have been rather consistent for me. Sorry I snapped, however.

God, this is so tedious. It's like you take a random character generator and start screaming at that. Let's talk about the most egregious one:
>Your problem is that you're looking for a guy that is literally asexual.
I literally own a Hitachi magic wand and once masturbated 6 times in one day. I am definitely not fridgid or disinterested in sex. But if course an absolute moron would think, "hurr she wahmen she virgin she want sex with boy she like she must hate sex!!!" Thing about assumptions is that they make an ass of you and me.

Because attractive women (hell, attractive people, period) are never expected to take care of themselves and never cultivate interests?

See crime statistics.

Jesus Christ. Fucking burn the gender down. Let's start anew.

>user literally never talks to a girl and she ends up fucking Tyrone cause he asked her if she was feeling him
>user posts forever like he's fucking Hamlet screaming at Ophelia
>woman is literally tormented by every man around her and is the victim of violent crime
>"uh anecdotes r bad user u shudnt judge all men omg"

It's been a while since I had a conversation with a woman but I remember enjoying their company. It's also not a stretch to say I am terrified of each.

Attached: 1190529516495.jpg (200x154, 7K)

>Have nothing but bad experiences with men
>Develop poor opinion of men
I've already said I don't hate men I'm just apprehensive around them. I haven't met one man who's been a positive thing to me. I know it isn't right to judge them all but try to understand at least.

>falling for this "femanon" bait.

Attached: my cock is much bigger than yours.jpg (621x456, 32K)

have sex femcel
originally

personally in my own life, the most beautiful woman I ever met (not hot/sexy/pretty, but one where you could do nothing but tip your cap and say damn) just got her Ph.D. in radiochemistry and had tons of well developed interests

naturally, she's already been married for quite a while now. beautiful/handsome and smart are never mutually exclusive, Chad/Stacy and intelligent/accomplished are never mutually exclusive. I know quite a few people with your type of credentials and they also would be called Chad/Stacy by this board just off appearance

to say otherwise is cope

Gross.

>woman is a doctorate with a myriad of interests
>user focuses on how hot she is
There obviously are outliers, but goddamn I love how in your attempts to prove me wrong you just demonstrate all that is wrong with men.

>..and how do you get kids? Jesus, you people are brainlets.

from the male perspective, by improving and being a useful male (or just by being handsome these days). men put in all the work and all women have to do is get creampied. sure women being picky might be a driving force for selecting more intelligent men, but i'd argue the work the men put in is far more useful in reality than a woman just selecting a male that's better than other males and getting cummed in. and yes women being picky is smart and good, but the men are doing all the improvement. also the environment is a major factor in this.

yea it is pretty gross to be so hateful in 2k19, literally just have sex and you'll stop being so angry

Well you are sending the message that you are frigid by saying you're a virgin in your mid 20s. A guy needs to know that something will happen eventually. It doesn't need to be immediately but if you send the message that you are a completely asexual person. The only guys who would be interested in you are incels.

>from a male perspective
God, put this post on top of the list of things I do not care about.

Look, I don't even need to read the rest of your post to know that you have a thoroughly banal understanding of evolutionary psychology and theory. I am so unbelievably tired of a branch of science I care so much about being perpetually bastardised by brainlets. This clip is probably has more to contribute on the subject: youtu.be/wq11vdt50BQ.

Just leave Darwin alone.

i like pussy, i just don't like the thing attached to it.

>having the intelligence and impulse control to not have sex means you're fridgid
Yeah, and I bet skinny people hate food, too, huh, retard?

I doubt that. My rage is sharp and unending and I do not wish for a better world for anyone.

Also, please, do better when you try to troll.

It's that you give off the impression that you'll never have sex. A girl isn't a thot for having sex with guys she is dating she is a thot when she turns having one night hookups into a lifestyle.

actually darwin is about to be wiped off the face of the earth because men are going to have sex robots and artificial wombs pretty soon. get ready for the power and control to balance back in mens favor.

and nothing of value will be lost. single fathers do much better than single mothers and all the fathers can trade off their daughters eggs and we'll have a nice society where things can improve in the hands of men without being limited by female selection which is largely arbitrary by it's nature. you are no longer the bar to entry. females have done their part and now gamers and men shall rise up and own the world and nobody will fight wars anymore over stupid shit for females comfort.

i can't fucking wait lmao im gonna have so many kids.

it's not a troll, for the love of good sweety just have sex or you'll keep being angry like those male incels

Attached: routine.png (480x270, 116K)

technically, it's males that are fundamentally unrequired. Females could have just made themselves stronger a la hyenas or some shit. Some species don't even have a male for god's sake

the first thing you notice about someone you just met is their appearance, and I noticed she was really beautiful, what do you want me to do? but after a while you don't really care that much, especially if she's taken to that degree. after working in the same environment with her for a while, the fact that she was insanely attractive was sort of the cherry on top to how smart, motivated, confident, and accomplished she was

the only girl I ever asked out (and was subsequently friendzoned by) was one where I thought nothing about her appearance at first, but started to really like her because of the chemistry we seemed to have, because of my admiration of how passionate she was about her interests, especially in literature which we really connected on, because of how well-spoken she was despite English not being her first language, stuff like that. after liking her more and more and thinking more and more about asking her out I really started to think about how physically cute I found her too, and what a romance would be like. it seemed like a byproduct of my growing motivation to try and make something more out of it. now I just respect and admire her as a person, although sometimes I kind of feel sad that it couldn't be more.

this would probably be considered very beta by this board and by a fair bit of people who are actually very successful with women. guys seem to act very cocky and aggressive around women they're attracted to because of societal pressure by both genders (unironically toxic masculinity) and because for some reason that's what works for the most part. look at what most if not all dating advice looks like for guys.

in general if I'm talking to an attractive girl I just acknowledge it for a second, then stow it because it doesn't add anything to the conversation and I like to respect the contributions she makes to it, and it will likely only make things awkward if I make a big deal out of it. this would also be considered beta.

>shows tit fucking
You know you can tit fuck men too right?

>Only people who don't hate the opposite sex are allowed in this thread.
>Immediately filled with people who hate the opposite sex

what should be an unoriginal reminder

Sure thing, pal.

Ugh.

Is that why promiscuous women have such great marital lives?

>the only girl I ever asked out (and was subsequently friendzoned by) was one where I thought nothing about her appearance at first, but started to really like her because of the chemistry we seemed to have, because of my admiration of how passionate she was about her interests, especially in literature...
Huh. I misjudged you, user. Unfortunately, you're an exceedingly rare and sentimental breed. I'm sad I'll never meet a guy like you. Best of luck.

Fuck trannies.

See I've never liked this mentality, I've never hated women. I just simply don't take them seriously. They can't help but lie and be disingenuous. You just hace to accept that as a fact of nature. Do you get mad at a dog for enjoying the taste of meant? Do you get mad at a bird for flying? Of course not, so why get mad a women for doing what they're programmed to do?

It's just like the story of the scorpion and the frog, everyone always assumes that it means that good people should stop being good. This is wrong, the story means that good people should be more wary of people they put their trust into.

You shouldn't hate women women, you should simply be wary of what they're nature tells them to do.

You deserve to be ignored in life. Your opinion means literally nothing. Your intelligence is worthless. As if qualifying that you study STEM means anything.

Not to mention, you're a liar. You're just as entitled as a Stacy is. Girls are all the same. You don't actually make any moves, you just wait there. Because that's what you think Stacies do.

Stacies actually are pleasant to be around. They smile and actually strike up conversations with people around them. And yes, they're easy on the eyes.

The other day I chatted up a pleasant, pretty "Stacy" because she was pretty and attractive and fit, while your ugly homely chubby wallflower ass who tagged along with your hot friend (big mistake) stood there like the awkward piece of shit you are, expecting me to look at you and do all the work, thinking you're entitled to the same attention that a "Stacy" gets.

You're a fucking Meg. Deal with it.

I'd also like to add that I had three crushes in high school, and I developed them because I thought they were cute and acted nice to me. I promptly realized that this was extremely superficial and I didn't know anything about these girls beyond their names and a little bit about what they were a part of, so I worked as hard as I can to get over those crushes. It worked out because most had bfs already, and no way did I want part of that drama.

It's probably a huge reason why I never got close to a single girl in high school, for the most part I was incompatible with all of them and didn't feel inclined to interact with them enough to get to that stage. I had my guy friends. It was sort of the same in college, augmented because it was a commuter school and therefore even more fragmented and "groups of individuals vs. one group" than high school, so it's very hard to even make lasting friends.

I physically cannot allow myself to even think about asking out a girl if I don't know a lot about her and I know exactly why I like her, for reasons that have to be multifaceted. Often this would mean waiting many months to get that sort of connection, and quite a bit of thinking it over on my own.

This goes completely against every piece of advice for dating and attracting girls as a guy. Practically all the advice out there says that you should make your move preferably almost immediately (like same day, during the first conversation, or even within

>You don't actually make any moves
Welp, this post is doesn't actually apply to me so I stopped reading there. Thanks for the (You)!

>physically cannot allow myself to even think about asking out a girl if I don't know a lot about her and I know exactly why I like her, for reasons that have to be multifaceted.
I like you user.

And I agree with you, I hate how people just into dating. This is part of the reason why I loathe dating sites. I like being friends with people first and getting to know them before I make a move. Usually backfires, but that's what I feek comfortable with.

You seem cool. Thanks for restoring a tiny fraction of my faith in men.