Do you act any different on Jow Forums than you do IRL or is it the same?

Do you act any different on Jow Forums than you do IRL or is it the same?

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1023x811, 232K)

It is the same besides saying nigger (I am black but do not say nigga it would seem unnatural for me, so I say bruh as a place holder) but once I know a white guy well enough I start dropping nigger jokes with a hard -er

The white motherfucker always laugh to like imagine if I was just doing that shit to see how he reacted and robbed him

I have the same attitude but I dont call people niggers irl

Radically different.

People are constantly surprised I visit Jow Forums.

>but I dont call people niggers irl
Why do you do it on Jow Forums though?

of course i do. half the time im just annoying femanons on here by begging them to be my gf, irl i just don't even bother talking to women because i know they dont want to even look at me

When and where was that pic?

I don't behave at all in the real world the way i do on the internet, one of the most obvious differences is the fact that i can communicate on here, but in the real world, i'll only ever say what needs to be said. Emotions is an other thing, i'll talk on here all day long about what i'm feeling, but i wouldn't dare express emotions in the non virtual ether.

no im a very nice person irl

Its funny originally originally originally

Same IRL other than saying "nigger" 500x a day

Because any pussy who complains here about it can't cause me to lose my job owing to an equally pussy of a boss

Exactly the same
When people tell me im not original i answer with "kvbasmdasgshHfjngbkjshajiyeuyjkbxglvdfhg"

Mostly the same. I don't see the point of calling people faggots or laughing at them or getting mad over some silly argument. Kindness begets kindness.

Different.
I act like a shy asian idol irl
And a depressed being here

In the real world I put on a brave face and try to seem happy and normal but hardly anyone apart from 1 friend knows how disgusting, lonely, degenerate, sad, and pathetic I am online and in my heart of hearts.

They all look so normal yet none of them could hold a conversation?

I definitely say stuff I wouldn't irl but I'm pretty much the same guy

Same, I'm no edgelord.

So different that if all my posts were exposed I'd kill myself immediately

Depends on how confident I'm feeling. I used to enjoy baiting people I didn't like at work into meaningless conversations and arguments by acting like a retard.

Attached: ntew.gif (212x199, 246K)

My offline persona has become more like my online one. I can feel mysef becoming corrupted.

No, I'm more reserved irl
I only act like I do on Jow Forums with family. As in the racism, misogyny and angst.