You can cook for yourself, right?

you can cook for yourself, right?

Attached: IMG_20190718_181453789.jpg (1836x3264, 1.76M)

I can but I'm not great at it and I hate doing it.

Can you OP? Doesn't look like it

I can but it taste like shit, like you can eat it and girls/my mom lie and say it is solid but from my own taste testing it is garbage

i can if i need to, good thing i dont need to

Attached: fgegreg.jpg (224x224, 5K)

thats because you only eat tendies. its stir fry and im cooking the sauce down

Attached: IMG_20190718_182024642.jpg (1944x2592, 1.22M)

NO!
Thats Mommies job
speaking of which its time to tell that bitch its Tendie time.

i just hate cleaning all the fucking dishes afterword

practice user

that pic is cursed

I just pressure cook frozen vegetables, cereals, and canned legumes. I don't have much money so I can't cook, surely you understand

boutta smash

chicken, mushrooms, and asparagus in a teriyaki sauce boiled down

Attached: IMG_20190718_182443445.jpg (1836x3264, 1.42M)

i've been trying to, but it's more expensive and he hassle of doing so is often not worth it.

this looks like absolute dogshit

stick to ur big mac and fries :)

Looks like someone gelatinized the vomit of something that's been force-feed chicken pieces

I just made a microwave rice thing that I spiced up with some hot sauce, so basically yeah. I'm a Michelin Star chef now.
For real though, I should learn how to cook. Even making this simple prepackaged rice meal was pretty satisfying, if I could actually cook I imagine I'd feel a lot more proud of myself every day.

thsi shit looks like something I just shit out

What's that, dog vomit that contains slugs in a diarrhea sauce?
Looks absolutely disgusting

>practice
You ever feel like you have no natural feel of something? Like when I first put a basketball or dumbbell in my hands I said this feels right I can do this, but put a computer in my hand or video game controller and I can try my ass off but I will get embarrassed.

Cooking is similar for me, I could probably get about average in time but just no talent at all

ofcourse i do fren, how do you think i got to 250lb?

stay classy Jow Forums lmao

nah ill be honest, the asparagus brought the quality of the dish down a little, i shouldnt have used the whole can, made it taste a little too "vegetabley"

still good though, still smashed 7/10

you're fucking demented. it's not a subjective opinion that your food looks like shit. your food looks like if i ate 300 slugs and then puked it up into a pan. just because you can heat some shit in a pan doesn't mean you know how to cook. and stop namefagging you god damn deranged retard

Attached: 1468781877756.png (658x901, 64K)

why does it look so mushy? are you using a lot of teriyaki sauce? it is sweet? instead of teriyaki sauce you could put roasted sesame seed oil and onions sauce and sake and mirin and a small amount of starch it might be less sweet and less mushy also

you okay user? it tasted really good regardless of your opinion, it would have been even better if i didnt use asparagus but it was an experiment that still turned out good, stop seething over nothing

its mushy bc i used an entire can of asparagus stalks LOL, i'll just be sticking to chicken and mushrooms next time

Jesus christ what in the fuck is that thing

Let's just look at your ingredients first. Chicken. Mushrooms. Asparagus. Teriyaki sauce. And your method of cooking is boiling. So you're going to have teriyaki flavored, boiled chicken that's overpowered by asparagus, with the texture of mushrooms here and there. That sounds objectively awful and you couldn't pay me to eat that.

>puts in whole asparagus stalks
>mushy
More like you drowned it in teriyaki sauce

then stick to your chicken fingers and ketchup nerd, i divided it up among 3 other people and they all ate every bit of it free of charge

its the asparagus, the teriyaki sauce was boiled down into nothing, asparagus in a can turns into mush easily bc it sits in water the whole time

Your dismissal of my own culinary ability (based off of nothing, I don't even know you) and the existence of other people who would eat slop does not negate the fact that the slop is indeed slop

>tripfag
>posts absolutely abhorrent content, in this very case of his (suprise) own making

you need to fuck off to reddit

its good slop, its healthy slop, too. full of protein and barely any carbohydrates.

get over yourself lmao

This was so mean and funny lol no way anybody here is a social outcast

Ya, pretty good at it too. But i dont have the energy to do it.
Today i considered quitting fags so i wouldnt have to go to the store so go figure my patience for ingredients and planning.

And the fact that you're going "carbs bad" means on top of only really knowing how to boil water you don't have the first fucking clue about nutrition either. I should be telling you to get over yourself. You SUCK

>i just hate cleaning all the fucking dishes afterword
Yeah that's half of why I hate cooking, the other half is those times when you're trying to do three fucking things at once and time everything so it's all done at the right moment and one thing's overcooking while the other one's going too slow and you're trying to chop vegetables for the next step at the same time and so on.

Oh, and I also hate having to judge doneness of meat, I'm fucking terrible at that shit and I'm paranoid as fuck about foodborne illness so I end up overcooking shit a lot, especially chicken.

Don't use meat then. You seem suited to vegetarianism

Fuck that, I love protein way too much, and everything vegetarian that's halfway worth eating is even bigger of a pain in the ass to cook than stuff with meat. (And most of it involves frying, which is always an unmitigated disaster when I'm involved.)

Protein is a bit of an ambiguous term. You could be talking about legumes, seeds, meat, chicken broth, milk, doujiang, wtf man

>uses canned vegetables in a stir fry

Attached: 1562816282734.jpg (1280x720, 61K)