Take the van pill robots

Take the van pill robots

It's unironically the most comfy lifestyle

Attached: IMG_20190718_172107_235.jpg (2048x1367, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCaXEr4t_QBZBk3qlIlc2HRg
youtube.com/watch?v=LAzeiAJN818
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have thought about doing this desu

This looks super cozy ngl

It would be I interesting but my house won't look after its self.

I did do this for a month and a half in another country on holiday and it was ok.

normie girls won't fuck you if you live in a van

>in a van down by the river
this was once comedy

i was gonna say u gonna get robbed, but there's nothing there worth stealing.

not even the shitty switch and first generation 720p tv

Attached: 1545073177341.png (700x740, 328K)

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCaXEr4t_QBZBk3qlIlc2HRg

Van living is very normie

youtube.com/watch?v=LAzeiAJN818

Are you a mentally challenged fool
The price of a one use shiping container is 1250 for a 20time40, 5k for a deep cycle marine battery and solar panel, 500 to kit if you already have a pc. 50 bucks running cost wifi and shit. Totals to 6750 and 50 running cost. You can ship this to any country in the world for a few hundred bucks and live as a urban hermit on a pilgrimage of psychedelic drugs,weed and alchol.

T. Sent from a shipping container in Birmingham will tripping balls.

>immobile
>still have to drive and pay for insurance anyway
>property taxes
>can get a van for cheaper than your price

How do you find places you can keep the container at?

>keeping all your belongings in something someone could easily break into and drive away with

>someone is going to break in to your vehicle while you're in it
>implying they won't be scared off immediately after hearing you shout nigger
>living in a nigger infested zone where that's even a problem in the first place

Mobile
No tax period
Don't have to drive i ship it and fly
Its more than twice he size of the biggest van
No tax licence or insurance

Good fucking luck getting a job anywhere with no permanent address

>mobile
Oh you're paying hundreds for a crane to move your 3500kg box?
You pay tax on the land you own

Good question user currently im in a long term storage facility but in Sydney i was in a semi-squating vr park before that i had it in cali in the dessert about 5min from a town. I plan on going to Tokyo next but i have to pre-plan a location

I don't own any land and it cost about 600 bucks to get going and then it depends on where I'm going but personally money is not a problem.

You've gotta leave your van sometime.

Not all vans have windows on the sides and breaking into a vehicle in broad daylight when you can't see anything besides the dash seems pointless.

If you're scared of that why even own a vehicle at all, the risk is the same.

As a non-op --- try Dreamsideout channel.

Guy uses Savannah as a van. "No windows" setup, ironically, helps to camp in a heighbourhoods undetected.

>>>
> Anonymous 07/19/19(Fri)01:56:17 No.53457113
> (OP)
>Good fucking luck getting a job anywhere with no permanent address
>implying it's a problem in the first world, where there's no need to pay a stranger big money to get "attached" to an apartment/house because de jure living with a friend/parents is a-ok.

i'd rather take the secluded cabin pill. someday. user, someday!

living your best goddamn life :")

anyone else think the dog doesn't have enough space?

im not a tinker gypsy

SHIT ON A BUCKET DUDE, SHOWER IN YOUR PUBLIC GYM DUUUUUUUUDE PAY FOR GAS BRAAAAAH

No thanks I'd rather buy my own littler property, build my own little bunker from recycled materials, and have an ego friendly self sustaining master piece than live in a shitty ford-e series. I'm going to have underground AC, underground laboratory, a giant antenna, my very own pyramid, and a garden were I can grow vegetables and fish.

I wont have to worry about nuclear fallout, well maybe a little if the radiation falls into my water supply then I'm fucked but that's besides the point.

Attached: Big-size-font-b-Pyramid-b-font-Cohiba-Ashtray-Retro-Metal-Ashtray-With-Lids-Cigarette-Ashtray.jpg (800x800, 169K)

i like having somewhere to shower and shit.

I appreciate the car lifestyle but that sounds pretty comfy. Best of luck on your endeavors user.

Attached: 94811011990105.jpg (1024x682, 815K)