If women have it easy, why are there so many femanons who haven't found the guy for them?

If women have it easy, why are there so many femanons who haven't found the guy for them?

Attached: 1550206036214.jpg (728x1187, 257K)

I think it's pretty fair to assume that most of us will never find the person for us. It's more or less a game of just settling down and how desperate you are to do so.

its easy to get a man

its hard to get a non psycho man

Because even 300lb landwhales think theyre entitled to a 6ft fit guy who makes 6 figures that will worship the ground they walk on its almost like youve never heard of the 80/20 rule

this is the best place to spread hate for blacks and gays

They have to compete with all the other women for a small fraction of men lol

Because females are choosy. They selectively choose the best mate. Men are competitors. They compete for mates. This is true for the vast majority of animals; it's not specific to humans. It's how evolution works and explains how sexually dimorphic features arise in a species.

Jow Forums is better because they're half decent at masking their hate behind pseudoscience

there's fags and niggers on this board that don't know how bad they are tho

I'm ugly and probably autistic, all the guys around here are ether MGTOW or chasing Stacy

Attached: 8a06d066079e1f921c7b41466d53140d23e90dbbbbf9365afb4f821d3ffd3d64.jpg (255x255, 9K)

if they had even the slightest chance of finding "the guy for them" they wouldn't be here. they wouldn't be femanons. this goes for the men here, too. imageboard culture naturally attracts the margins of society. it's where the weirdos and the outcasts come to dance.

Sure, but contemporary Jow Forums culture revolves heavily around MUH DICK so you'll find it hard to convince the niggers and fags here of anything

That hasn't been strict for over a decade. This place is not for outcasts and losers. It's for normalfags and failed normalfags who are feeling down and want to vent, or as yet another source of ego stroking and attention seeking. This place is truly dead.
Sage

Etika browsed Jow Forums and this board saved him

wtf i love that random fuck youtuber now

>all the guys around here are dead men walking or unaware fortnite zoomers
You can say the truth, few people want a partner that's suicidal, it's why terminal cancer patients don't have many dating options.
And with the latter, I think I'd rather date a girl with brain cancer than be seen with a girl that's flossing in public.

Didn't save him from the bridge though

Death is salvation

well his problems are over now, can you say the same now robot

I have an attractive white 8 inch fwb I met off tinder, we have been having sex for over a year. Takes me to brunch and we talk here and there even introduced me to his friends once to drink. I can tell ZERO intent to actually date though ..rip I need a man to love me

>fucks a chad
>i need a man to love me
just stop you retard

No, but maybe soon. One way or another.

The primary reason is their psycho standards for men. The secondary reason is that we actually suck. The two compound.

Stop sucking up to whores
this is the type of shit that gives them power you absolute faggot

it was never "strict," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. anyone can come here, say practically anything. there's no filtration of content. this creates an ideal environment for people who don't fit into the guidelines prescribed to them by contemporary platforms. all i'm saying is that the nature of the platform attracts the marginal.

The only other guy I fucked (at 17) was a fat 28 year old on disability for his mental illness who also ended up cheating on me countless times. Daddy issues fucked me.

Pic very related, please look at it

Attached: 69.jpg (720x717, 106K)

>fat 28 year old on disability for his mental illness who also ended up cheating on me countless times
what made you attracted to him?
I'm not as bad as him so I guess there's hope for me

because women only want 20% of men. and those 20% don't want you.

me but theyre always
>fat
>ugly
>no job
>disabling mental illness
>no job and doesnt want to get a job
>smoking
>alcoholic
>does drugs
>religious
>normie
>too young
>too old

No. Masculinity is fucking dead. They're awful, nitpicky 10-dollar whores with psycho standards who ride the cock carousel and sacrifice children to moloch, yes, but we've gotten shittier, too.

Daddy issues. He looked like just a normal guy with a beard, also made me believe he wasnt actually insane

hey stupid whore, are you in the west coast by chance?

When you're only willing to date chad and not settle for anything less you're bound to be single for longer.