This life is so boring and pointless. I'm not depressed, but I think I am going to kill myself...

This life is so boring and pointless. I'm not depressed, but I think I am going to kill myself. By far the most interesting thing in this reality is death. What the fuck is going to happen when we die? I really want to know. Why should I keep myself alive as a human for another 50+ years? It's pretty fucking boring.

Attached: B200B020-EB32-49EB-80B7-1C466B9A92DF.png (953x568, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22830958/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's real depression, not the meme normie "im so sad" one
Try amphetamines

Nah don't do it user. Life is more interesting than death. If you die, you can't see what will happen in a year, or two, or ten. I am depressed but I will never kill myself. If life and death are equally meaningless, why choose death? At least in life, you have simple pleasures like jerking off, doing drugs, eating food you enjoy, listening to music, video games... When you're dead, that's it. (Presumably.)

>When you're dead, that's it.
That's he gamble though, right? Worse case scenario it's nothing, which isn't even that bad, and might be preferable to life. Like yeah, I suppose I will "miss" a nice meal, and other basic pleasures, but I will avoid the incredible amount of guaranteed suffering in the future -- like wageslaving for decades, losing the ones close to me, the decaying of my body with old age, etc.
Best case scenario it's something new and interesting. Maybe I enter the spirit realm. Maybe I am god and I created this all. My gut tells me something we cannot see is out there. I am curious to see what it is.

Take psychedelics and then make your decision. I mean, I've done psychedelics and it hasn't really made my life better, but it has showed me the answer: which is nothing. There is no answer or meaning to any of this. We are born, we live, we die. It was so simple and it was right in front of me the whole time, yet I was never truly convinced. But now I know. Anyway, I'd say hang on as long as you can, because it's likely that your life will improve with time. And also, suicide has a high rate of failure. What if you become brain damaged? That's a fate worse than death, my friend.

>What the fuck is going to happen when we die?
You're going to be born again and live this exact same life. I know this because I remember the loop. The queen of England dies this October and Hillary Clinton gets elected president in 2020. At least wait to kill yourself until late October so you can see that the queen dies and that will give you a reason to live another year to see Hillary get elected. The queen dying isn't an absolute indicator given her old age, but the fact that Hillary isn't even running yet and I can tell you for a fact that she becomes president should be more than enough evidence to prove my point. From there, you can just say fuck it and do whatever you want because it doesn't matter what you do, you're just going to end up right back at square one.

Attached: Don't forget you're here forever.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>And also, suicide has a high rate of failure. What if you become brain damaged? That's a fate worse than death, my friend.
blink twice

Attached: Blink Twice for Death.png (589x869, 554K)

>Hillary Clinton gets elected president in 2020.
kek.
Mate, I say this with no disrespect, you are experiencing psychosis. Post this on /x/ though, they would love this.

Imagine believing this is peak depression

Kek you faggots in for one wild ride

Attached: E1669DCE-5672-4F56-991E-E28029F98DB1.png (464x307, 92K)

Yeah, I have also considered that reincarnation might be an option. It does make sense, and there are those stories of kids who remember their past lives. No real explanation for that, besides reincarnation. I guess I'll wait and see...

I have posted it on /x/, they don't give a shit. I don't even get much traction when I post about it after the fact and link to my old threads (which have timestamps and prove that I posted them before it happened). I don't post about it after Hillary is elected because my life is in a huge downward spiral by that point and I'm barely keeping my shit together. So I accidentally kill myself with some drugs in early 2022. Same shit every time, even though I know its going to happen. Even knowing you're in the loop does not grant you freedom from it.
It's not reincarnation though. You don't become someone else. It's this exact same life over and over. Those kids are full of shit, like the ones that say they go to heaven and come back.

Anything might happen. At best things would probably get different, but usually worse.

Just wait a few decades until transhumanism becomes a thing. We live in the best time.

Attached: 1563555598044.jpg (174x215, 39K)

Come on user, think of your family, thing of your friends, think of those who love you.
Imagine raising a kid your whole life, spending all that time and money, than finding out he died becuase he was bored of life. Thats just selfish bro.
Get a job if you dont have one, one that you like though, that brings happiness. Get a girlfriend, they really drive you to be the best. Make some friends, meet up with people, have a drink, just live life.

Im all ears if you need to talk

Imagine ripping someone from the void just because you're horny and/or want to fulfill your reproductive desires and get pissed when they don't want to be here. Now that's selfish.

Attached: 6738616.png (500x608, 172K)

Seems like a cope. What do you expect to happen in our lifetime?

We'll get reverse aging in a few decades. After that just wait for transhumanism. You can explore space and you can meet your waifu in simulations.

Attached: 1563548737177.gif (806x720, 402K)

Roughly, even if it is pure speculation on your part, what causes Hillary to become the president? I mean her even running would be very surprising. She will miss the first and second debates. It will take something completely unimaginable for her to win this presidency.

Transhumans already exist though.

Attached: iu.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

>We'll get reverse aging in a few decades.
Seems unlikely.

I'll have a career in that path and I'm a genius so maybe it's possible.

Attached: 1563324826410.png (800x333, 43K)

Smartphones seemed unlikely back in the 80's
Justwaitmeme.jpeg

you have no idea what you're talking about, but you are in a bad place
there's a god but if you can't find a reason then yes there's no point

She misses basically all of the debates, if not all of them. I don't remember when exactly she jumps in, some time early next year, maybe even after the first couple of states do their democrat primary votes. I just remember that it was very late in the game and people were talking about how smart she was for avoiding the primaries because of how ridiculous they were. I dunno why she wins the democrat nomination, probably just because the DNC loves her. I do know why she wins the presidency though. Trump drops out just a couple months before the election because he absolutely refuses to release his tax returns without redactions and the republicans don't want their party to have a candidate that is ineligible to appear on the ballot in some states. Though, they'd honestly probably be better off just telling people in those states to write in Trump. Their replacement candidate is such a literal who I don't even remember for sure who it is. So don't take this next part as gospel. Like I said, my life is in a spiral by this point, so I don't really pay attention to the election or really anything else that isn't directly shoved in my face. I think it may be John Kasich because I think the other republican candidates bow out and they bring in someone that's running independent, which John Kasich said he might do.

I reread my post and realized that I didn't specify that by "after the fact" I meant after the queen of England dies.

reversing ageing is akin to unscrambling an egg, you can't fight entropy in the long run

smartphones are such a shitty comparison i don't even know how you thought that made sense

Alright. How do I find god?

you wont think like this forever someday you will find your place an you reason to keep living till then try things even if you fail try
you will find something witch you like and you will stck to it
i know that felling of walking trough life without felling nothing felling like a puppet without your own will
i started doing photogrphy to have something to feel proud of and to make me happy
im not to well known but im proud of myself and i try getting better

Cryonics is dumb. Kill yourself and do cyronics to prove your point

Are you a brainlet? I didn't talk about cryonics.

Attached: 1562780652092.gif (300x351, 61K)

That is a good way to put it, anoneemuss.

You are mentally ill. Seek help. Original advice.

Shooting yourself in the brain stem is guaranteed instadeath. In fact it kills so quickly your brain doesn't even have time to begin processing the fact you were just shot before you're gone, because rounds travel a lot faster than your body's electrical impulses.
Even if you somehow miraculously survived the shot, you'd still be knocked unconscious and die anyway because no stem = no heartbeat or auto breathing among other things. That and an opioid overdose are the two best ways to go. If you pop too many pills you just go to sleep (or become barely conscious) and asphyxiate because it shuts down your body's "hey fucktard you should probably breathe" response.

>unlikely thing happened before, therefore all unlikely things will likely happen

Made me kek. Original props.

Fucking based. Uncomfortably based.

If it gets worse, at least I am ripping of the bandaid.

Link those /x/ threads mate, you got me spooked.

Thanks, you too.
This is my main one, where I really laid everything out. It's not much more than what I've already said in this thread, though. It won't be significant until October, though. The queen of England dying is my first memory of a world event that can be used to prove to others that I'm right. Most of my memories are of my own personal life and don't mean shit to others.

Sorry, I was looking for the /x/ thread and saw that this one was on the verge of 404ing, so I just posted without it to keep this thread from dying. Here it is. archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22830958/