What is wrong with stoner culture?

this is getting out of hand

Attached: THE-CRAZIEST-HIT-OF-WEED.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research
youtube.com/watch?v=qogVHlmFcx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glorifies a vice, necessarily making it the sin of gluttony.

Anything in excess is bad. Stoners give a bad name to normal people who smoke weed occasionally

Dabs is retarded.

Smoking flowers are the only way to go. Brownies are also fine, if made with flowers.

They bogart all the good weed.

You know dabs are vapor and flowers are combustion right?

dude weed lmao

I find it rather interesting that there are so many strains of Cannabis were breeded to give a unnatural amount of THC while being low in CBD while growing under artificial light in unnatural soil and all this made by stoners and drug cartels.

Makes you think what even illegal weed gone thru to get good without high tech research companies like Monsantos.

Attached: 1510421755591.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I enjoy weed on the rare occasion that I can get the stuff, but stoner culture is cringe and gay.

If you want to smoke, smoke. I'm honest to God the last person to tell you not to. But stoner culture is retarded. You don't see anyone being a part of the beer culture.

>Duuude, beer bro!

Nah flower makes me feel lazy as shit, dabs are a much more functional high. Just don't overdo it.

>don't overdo it
>dabs
user, I...

I do it like once a month. I fucking hate stoners

Beer culture is definitely a thing, fuck pretentious craft beer fucks.

What's your point? Who the fuck wants to do all that shit just to smoke a bowl? Dabs is some Junkie shit for burnouts who can't get high on normal weed anymore

I'm still waiting for marker-sniffing culture to take off.

>checks watch
>sniffs marker

You mean the IPA fags and all that? That's a relatively new thing though, hopefully it dies soon and takes stoner culture with it.

Dab carts or a very small dab is much better for you mentally than Flower. Far cleaner high ime.

Only problem is good Whites getting dragged into it, otherwise weed is good to zombie shit tier Whites and other races.

I see dabs as the thing you do when you smoke so much and your tolerance is so high that you can't enjoy just plain old weed anymore.

Which means that you smoke way too much.

Stoner culture didn't go mainstream till legalization either, that's recent.

>butane solvent concentrate
>vapor
pick one

>What is wrong with stoner culture?

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

I rarely smoke at all, I have zero tolerance. But I've tried both and I prefer dab highs for sure.

Isn't it great when you go to a bar with friends and they belittle you for not spending 8 dollars on a bottle or 10 on a draft? After 3 who the fuck cares what it tastes like?

I remind myself that these people still rent and have debt.

You realize that tons of wax is made solventless right?

I'd say it's more about the strain. There's hash too. Or cooking with cannabutter. No reason to start dabing, your tolerance will go through the fucking roof.

I see it in the same way.

Maybe in your state, but it's definitely been around for a long time.

Are you a kid? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit statement. There has been a degenerate stoner culture for over 5 decades in the US.

That isnt the weed

Daily smoker here can confirm they are mostly degenerates and libs. Love the bud hate the crud. Fucking makes us all look bad I swear the moment I let people know I smoke they get the image of these people in their head fucking sucks.

And checked

I don't even go to bars anymore. If you want to drink, grab a six pack or something, let's meet at mine and actually talk and do fun shit together. Pubs are overrated if you ask me. But I'm also getting old and grumpy, so I'll be jaded here.

its a subculture based around being intoxicated. its for degenerate morons.

you fucking burgers love to XXXL everything eh ? just smoke a fucking blunt and stop trying to MAX SUPER COOL every little aspect of your life

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 7K)

flowers that have been processed, which often can change concentration levels of metals and pesticides to what becomes toxic levels. Even OMRI certified organic inputs, when concentrated can become hazardous - so dabs are less healthy.

Stick with clean flowers. Ask how they were grown. Organic soil grown with low metals content and limited synthetic ferts are the best quality. High brix soil even better. You wouldn't believe what's used to save a crop from pests, mites and mold.... literally cyanide and other fun crap.

were jus chillin

What if you just smoke flower in a modest dry spoon type pipe and don't act like a huge fag about it?

You're a real human bean then.

really? So that little pubs in every urban city serving bitches 12$ beers on 200 taps isn't a thing... fucking everywhere. go. out. side.

Your mother wishes you were aborted user

My dealer is one of those retarded dab fiends.

The guy has to do a dab before any fucking activity he does daily - go and pick up the mail? Do a dab.

Go to Tim Horton's to get coffee? "Gotta do a dab bro"

He literally just sits around his Dad's garage all day, getting high on dabs and selling weed to High school kids, it's the most fucking pathetic lifestyle I have ever seen, the guy never gets laid or shows any interest in women probably because he is high as a kite, some have said he tries to entice high school girls to sleep with him.

He has some dank weed but holy fuck, his use of Dabs just scared me away. I've seen more productive, sociable, and functional heroin and meth addicts.

i. did. and. i. absolutely. hated. it.

>the herbal Jew

Attached: WHOCOULDBEBEHINDTHISPOST.png (209x242, 5K)

I'm in PA so the flower we get is pretty mediocre, maybe if I move to the west coast I can get better shit. I've only tried dabbing once from one of those portable rigs, and carts a bunch of times. My tolerance is lower than most people right now, I haven't smoked in a couple months.
>I'd say it's more about the strain.
It's existed since the 60s but it's only now that it's mainstream.

smoke some weed and try again. Just one hit.

100% true.

Dab carts are similar potency to smoking flower, you can see how much cleaner the high is when using them.

I-is the first one free?

Attached: Gtgod+why+do+these+dumb+and+smelly+faggots+have+to+_3d446df486745bdd3a0e660ca5c009c4.png (612x497, 264K)

And how would you classify something as becoming part of a culture? I remember Cheech and Chong movies from the 70's. Nothing has changed.

Feels good, man.

Attached: 9bV.gif (500x213, 489K)

I smoke about 7 grams a week of dank minimum

Weed isn't a vice. It's not physically addictive. You have to chose to deliberately misuse it to misuse it. Don't give losers the benefit of blaming a benign plant for them sucking.
It's not the substance it's the user. The substance is a blessing on humans because we always seek substances and this ones not harmful.

Even video games are a vice.

You know it's kikes that own the pharmaceutical industry that push anti weed shit right?

Go enjoy your Jewish oxy's you shabbos goyim

Is Vice a vice?

Attached: 541.gif (500x333, 447K)

Your mum's pussy is my vice.

Dabs are much cheaper and don't leave a smell

I've hung out in trap houses with straight up junkies shooting, smoking, and snorting everything. (I never did, but learned how to). I saw less ritual and gingerly touch from those degenerates than I have from dabbers.
A dabber won't rob a store for a hit, but he will spend half an hour on his song and dance getting ready to get high.

Yeah if you do that shit daily you'll get addicted real fast.

Mental addiction exists you fucking mongoloid

When it's talked about by all age groups and establishment media.

This. I drink at home with my gf or at my friends house. Why the fuck would I spend a bunch of money, waste gas, deal with bullshit just to get drunk for one night

Then you just proved my point.

These people are the ultimate faggots, they base their entire personality around smoking a plant. Most of them don’t have any original thoughts, ideas, jokes, or stories, just hazy memories of the time they made an apple into a bong or when they got so high they tried to order a Big Mac in the Taco Bell drive through. Our State is going to have full legalization on the ballot this fall and I’m voting against it not out of some moral or ethical concern but I just really like the idea of faggot potheads going to jail it makes me laugh.

I smoke everyday but I can't imagine it being you're entire identity and having your whole life and everything you do and wear be about pot. I mean just look at his wall

ALRIGHT GUYS....in theeeeese one

Because it's fun to go out sometimes and spend money.

There is no such thing as "stoner culture" it's what non-smoking normies and sheltered fucks want to belief and pretend everyone who smokes weed is part of a collective hivemind because they don't like a couple of them.

People enjoy things to this level literally everywhere else and no one complains.

Relax cunt, we know its not physically addictive, but not all vices are, they're just habitual, and over indulgence is the sin
Everything in moderation.

Neville schumaker . you can trace 95% of strains back to him and his work. even the legendary g-13

skunk
afghan
northern lights
haze
early girl
mango
critical
hash plant
etc etc etc

most breeders do outdoor and organic.

Male plants hold the keys to potency (high thc)
Males that start pollinating long after females tend to hold high potency. Early pollinators are weak in that sense and are only used in general to bring flower times down (length of flowering period)

Males with hollow stems also on avg produce more potent strains and of course males that also produce trichomes.

If left in the wild a potent strain will eventually revert back to being weak and hemp like due to early males pollinating females first.
each generation will get weaker.

Human selection over 1,000s of years is what you see today.

I used to do wake and bake, I'll admit that I went full retard. Never go full retard user. You know what's up, you're good.

>Professor Raphael Mechoulam isolated THC from Cannabis in 1964 (along with Yechiel Gaoni) and later discovered anandamide.
Cannabis in Israel is illegal but allowed for some specified medical usages. Citizens caught using cannabis in public cannot be arrested but may face fines, with the money collected from these fines going to education and rehabilitation programs. A survey in 2017 found that 27% of Israelis between the ages of 18 and 65 had consumed cannabis in the last year, the highest rates of annual cannabis usage in the world, followed by Iceland and the US at 18% and 16% respectively.
Sure seems like these pesky kikes hate weed. Probably why they were the first ones to properly research it. And why you can't get jailed for it.

Ayo, hol up... So you be sayin... You be sayin we wuz savin' money?!

best were the high quality cartridges. clean, decent tasting, gets you high as fuck, and no weed stink.

I call this being 14 years old..how do some people not grow out of it?

>GOD TIER
Vaporized oil
>GOOD TIER
Old fashioned bud
>MEH TIER
Edibles
>ADDICT TIER
Dabs

>kikes
>don't push weed on goyim

Attached: sethrogan.jpg (620x375, 46K)

Too many people give up on life.

Yes because kikes making policy for other kikes in Israel is the same thing as Jewish owned pharmaceutical companies pushing certain ideas to the american populace

Good for thee, but not for me goyim

I'd put edibles above flower. Also dabs and carts are not really that different in terms of the high, idk why one is more addictive than the other. They're the same to me, maybe with carts being a bit cleaner.

At the end of hard working day, I just take a small amount of weed from my brother, I roll it in small rolling paper and chill out while listening to x22 report spotlight interview or something like that, and that's enough for me.
But I agree, these people who smoke every 15 min, whole day, every day, with these over the top glass constructions, or giant blunts with chocolate taste and shit, are just retarded.

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research

Also why the fuck would any of you be concerned about the smell in the first place unless you're all teenagers and don't want mom to catch you or something?

Unless you're concerned about the smell in your car. Because if that's the case, maybe it's for a good reason since you shouldn't be fucking driving stoned either.

Do all of your shit for the day, invite someone over and smoke at home, problem solved. That's another thing too, it's a social drug. Toking on your own just makes you lazy as fuck.

If you want to be social with it when you're out somewhere though, build a spliff, make sure there's no one around - problem solved.

That's another thing, I just wanted to point out that the Jews themselves do not hate weed.

Exactly this.

typical jewry, turn a good thing that can be used for positive purposes into a consumerist identity.

Nah man, you're wrong. There are people out there who literally define their being by weed. They smoke all the time, they talk about getting high all the time, they stop to smoke at 4:20 everyday. These are stoners, and I've met a few of them. The majority of people who smoke weed are just like people who drink, they smoke/drink once in a while. Stoners are the alcoholics of the weed world, they smoke all day, every day, and can't shut the fuck up about it

yes on me

if you drive stoned you go slower and are more paranoid about the cops so you pay extra attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=qogVHlmFcx0

>What is wrong with stoner culture?
They're not all dead.

>that flag
>that post
Trudeau?!

If you're stoned, you should be shot by the cops.

Nah.
Death to druggies though.

Yeah and if the cop in question has ever smoked you just look silly as fuck. It's not about that though, I know some people claim to be better drivers after they smoked and shit, but I've definitely had "reboot" moments myself and if that ever happens when you're driving... Look, if you kill yourself (knock on wood, all the best bro), that's on you. But you could take someone else down too. Please don't do it, it's fucking stupid.

same as alcoholics. They need help and don't even really know it. What can be done? Nada, enjoy one less angry douche bag at least.

Attached: 1503020526394.jpg (665x500, 180K)

The less intelligent you are the more weed affects your state of mind. There have been multiple studies on this, look it up.

If you're above average intelligence it has almost no affect on your judgement and reaction time

You can quit weed, you just need the willpower. Thats all it takes. Or just find a hobby to fill your smoking time, like working out

I dream of the day that all druggies are rounded up and systematically exterminated.
You deserve this, literally more so than the niggers.

Attached: 1524182946341.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

>potheads should be killed
>says the faggot

So? I mean what's wrong any of that? It's not your body being harmed or property being used. These threads always amount to "stop doing what I don't like!"

Come and kill me then motherfucker.
Good luck if you choose to try.

Attached: 1524183641009.gif (651x651, 793K)