Your most

Your most
>beta moment

and
>most alpha moment?

Attached: 1499489185222.jpg (1200x281, 103K)

my most beta moment was replying to this thread and my most alpha moment was telling you to fuck off and die with ur retardo thread

>beta moment
bought used panties off reddit
the seller and I became friends and we still talk sometimes despite not buying off her in years
>alpha moment
I convinced my French professor to let us all go get frozen yogurt to support a fundraiser instead of taking an exam that I hadnt studied for. We all got yogurt and instead of the exam we just had to say a phrase in French while hanging out and we would get a 100% grade

Attached: 1443662254985.jpg (230x230, 24K)

>beta moment
I remember you.

Beta
>Moving in to an apartment with the oneitis and paying for her drugs while she fucks other guys

Alpha
>Brother grabbed me by the neck and threw me down
>Tried to pin me and beat me
>I picked him up and slammed onto his desktop and monitor putting him through his shit desk

So now I hate most women and my brother(s) have a bad drinking habit and anger issues and Im alone.

Attached: 5C8E2A81-C64E-46B0-9A3F-51B259E52229.jpg (2048x1688, 1.02M)

>I remember you.
Oh no no no no
I'm never posting that again

Attached: file.png (243x250, 98K)

Most beta following r9k advice about using Grindr

Most alpha fucking a sissy for 2 hours and losing my virginity also came 5 times

>oneitis for drug addict
>not using her drug use to fuck her
Uh...?

I have various beta stories on a smaller scale but one that genuinely sticked with me was
>snitch on piece of shit I didn't like
>he finds out and confronts me
>just wants to talk
>I cry my eyes out because thought he was going to beat me
kid self was even more beta than I am now
alternatively one from a few months ago
>get insulted by arab
>just walk on
>midway home decide to go back and do something like 15 minutes after it
>go back and see the guy
>isn't even intimidating, skinny manlet
>just walk around and observe him for five minutes trying to get in the zone
>walk up to him and act autismo max, imagine the driver mixed with every bill murray character
>stutter out my threat
>guy clearly bullshits me when he's saying "I never said anything I'm not the guy"
>just say okay
>see bus nearby and enter it
>keep looking at the guy from inside the bus
>clearly weirded out but smug
"at least there was an attempt"

Alpha moment
tie between
>flirting with guys gf while he's standing nearby
>she gets drunk and basically tells me she would want me instead
or
>literal retard furiously attacks woman on train
>step between the two and stop the guy
or
>prove extreme strength overpowering towards dad
>dad gets more insecure ever since

Attached: gigavirgin.jpg (589x589, 38K)

>beta
my entire existence
>alpha
dabbing on eurofags on Jow Forums

>beta moment
Went to see that new star wars movie
>alpha moment
Some black kid was calling me a cracker and picking a fight with me so I punched him in his face and he was out

I have never had a genuine alpha moment that sticked with me so hard that I instantly remember
And my life is to the rim filled with beta moments that are all coming back on schedule every week or get suppressed

>beta
Got turned down for a date. She felt up another guy two days later. Asked again and got rejected again. Got frustrated and wanted to know what he has that I don't have -- what's rong with me and what would I need to change to make her willing to try and go out with me even once.
>alpha
Had sex with girl A on Friday, girl B on Saturday, then A again on Sunday. College was crazy. I was amazed how you could sometimes just hop from bed to bed even as an average guy.

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_yiinvc89rkhpmrdhs0vji.jpg (1000x1001, 121K)

>beta moment
When I was 18 this qt3.14 Sri Lankan weird nerdy chick kept following me around and asking me questions and flirting. I was so shit scared I just avoided her and hid in the school library until I told her that I was an evangelical Christian to make her go away.
>Alpha
I am nerd for Russia and Russian culture. I study Russian in my spare time. I used to work as a physics teacher. This kid in my class is writing swear words in Russian; I recognise the words and snatch it out of his hand and tell him off in Russian. The rest of the class is astonished and in awe. They all behaved flawlessly after that incident.

>beta
Cried in teachers office because I thought some guy was gonna stab me
>alpha
Called an annoying girl a cunt to her face and headbutted a guy who repeatedly tried to bully me in school

>I was so shit scared I just avoided her and hid in the school library until I told her that I was an evangelical Christian to make her go away.
What the fuck was wrong with you?

>beta
Attracted to co-worker.
Kiss her.
Two days later let drunk aggressive redneck hit on her in front of me and belittle me for an entire night. Kind of hard to start shit when you're alone and they have a full mullet crew though.

I also went to Quito and got robbed by two 5'4 dudes with one 2 inch knife between them in front of my girlfriend. To be honest, I was more scared of the Ecuadorian mob/police turning on me for fucking their people up than the robbers, but I still gave up a laptop and camera.

>alpha

I had a good week where I took a girls virginity, fucked my ex twice, and then got blown by another girl in the space of 5 days.

Then one time a dude tried to blatantly bully me at a party so I hit him upside the head with a whiskey bottle after he shoved me and that knocked him out. Unfortunetly gave him a very bad concussion too.

Wut we're you in Ecuador for?

Most beta moments:
>have crush on girl
>she tells me she likes me back
>nothing comes of it
>she comes crying to me every time something bad happens
>she gets back with her bf and cries about how he just used her for sex and cheats on her constantly
>she gets a UTI
>I orbit her as her emotional support dog for 2 months
The lesson this taught me was dignity. I should think I'm worth more than this.

Another one:
>texting cute girl
>ask her out
>she says yes
>she seems into me, not autism, she really fooled me
>we're "dating" for like 5 days
>she's sending nudes to another guy the whole time
>has her friend tell me she doesn't wanna be with me instead of just being honest herself
The lesson this taught me was that I shouldn't trust relationships I build solely over text. This is why I have yet to use tinder.

Most Chad moment was just recently when i stole a qt 3.14 girl from her fat, obnoxious beta bf. Now she's my loyal little submissive gf and I'm finally happy.

Attached: 1563487933879.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Most beta moment
>shat myself at work and ripped my pants at the same time
most alpha moment
>told off a customer without getting in trouble

Attached: hot.jpg (710x473, 126K)

>beta moment
SIMP'ed to get the ugliest girl in the world to suck my peepee. Anons, never ever sacrifice your dignity in pursuit of wymmins

>most alpha moment
Squatted 130 kg or something in front of a couple of gym rats when I was 15. They were whispering to each other and one of the guys asked me how I'm so strong. Don't even work out anymore coz don't care about self vanity or wymmins. Still feelsbadman

Attached: 3dp166q3s4g11.png (1009x750, 1.08M)