THERES A BUSKER OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND HES BEEN PLAYING DESPACITO ON TENOR SAX FOR NEARLY 20 MINUTES

THERES A BUSKER OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND HES BEEN PLAYING DESPACITO ON TENOR SAX FOR NEARLY 20 MINUTES

Attached: 1528023584178.jpg (621x502, 23K)

Noice, sound fun

Attached: Noice.png (243x190, 26K)

Throw some money at him and tell him to play nothing.

It was at first but he really cannot play

Im on the 4th floor, I could try throwing coins out my window. Wouldn't wanna hit passers-by though. Before you ask I'm way too high to leave the house.

suck his dick

if you're that high how can you even tell he's shit

But....that's gay

Attached: Whathefuckchen.jpg (400x400, 38K)

how is it gay?

Sucking dick is gay, therefore, that's some gay shit right there

Attached: Chenchenning.png (554x439, 45K)

It'd be gay if you were enjoying it but he'd only do it to stop the guy playing sax. If its really a problem you could convince him to suck your dick, and then you're aren't sucking dick so it can't be gay.

Throw some milk out the window.

Well, you need to say no homo afterward

Attached: TopHonkChen.png (200x200, 41K)

well of course, that was a given.
Safest to say it beforehand so there's no confusion.

Yeah, it's better your way

His lack of skill transcends even this wacky buzz, my dude

I actually have no problem with the gay bit the issue lies in the fact that he's >romanian and I don't wanna catch something nasty
Finally a good suggestion.
If it were raining I actually would, because other citygoers would have umbrellas, but as things look now I can't afford to get innocent bystanders milky.

Attached: tfwnobeefwellington.png (645x773, 23K)

oh fair don't want super aids from some Romanian sax player. Could give him a handy real quick that might work.

Deine Frau Chino ist echt niedlich

he's evolving

DES

i notice that he adds little autisms to the end of each post sometimes on his nighttime raids to get around the timer. smart gook

very smart indeed