So I'm a 6'1 female and a few months ago, I got my first boyfriend. He's 5'5...

So I'm a 6'1 female and a few months ago, I got my first boyfriend. He's 5'5. He says he likes being with me but always tells me how being with smaller girls is better, all the different positions he can do with small girls, the way he can grab them and hold them up in the air while he fucks them, how big and strong it makes him feel and how I'll never make him feel that way. I broke up with him tonight because I can't take it anymore and I'm considering killing myself because since I'm so big I'll never be cute like a petite girl and I'll never be able to make a guy feel that way and they'll never be able to do things like that to me. Should I do it and if so, how? I don't have a gun or anything.

Attached: 1531432431319.jpg (464x464, 62K)

I heard tall girls have higher height standards

r u trans

It sound to me like ur bf is just jealous and projecting his insecurities on to u

If u do, don't forget to post link to livestream

Attached: air.jpg (500x334, 31K)

>OP is a tranni

I don't have any standards or even really any preferences. All the men I've been into have been shorter then me but it's not like I have a thing for that or anything, it's really just a coincidence.

you (a female (6'1)) should have sex (with me (a male (5'9)))

Quite the opposite. They'll pretty much cave in to shorter dudes since their dating pool of taller men is otherwise only about 10-15%

I'd die to be the squirrel who can hide his nuts in you. I love tall women i like a challenge

Not because that's what they prefer though

then find a dude who's like 6'7"

Nope. If I was I would have already done it by now.

>walks into bar with her bf
>"you should bring your child here, ma'am. we don't serve underages"

>saves money on hotels by booking 1 adult 1 child rooms

Attached: 1560704612500.png (592x492, 71K)

Don't! I am a 6"4 dude who very much prefers a tall girl to a short implet

He's actually like 14 years older then I am.

There's different strokes for different folks. I'm sorry your first relationship turned out crap like that, but he is the one that has to learn to accept himself and learn to move past his insecurities. I'm sure you loved him, regardless of the height difference or whatever. When it comes to love, your significant other will always see you as beautiful and amazing, regardless of whether you think you are or not. Don't worry. There's no reason you should shut yourself down over the immaturity of someone else. Hope this helped and inb4 I get called a white knight. I just know the feeling as a male who's dated a taller girl that broke up with me.

Attached: aZLvbrV_700b.jpg (700x391, 29K)

I'm 6'1 currently on the lookout for girls my height. I've always gone for shorter girls and been thinking for a while I'm keen on some standing doggy style action with no awkward tiptoes bullshit

The tiptoe bullshit is cute tho

i'm 6'5 and id love to have a 6ft+ gf.

I've pretty much already decided at this point that I'm going to do it. Anyone wanna post some suifuel for me as encouragement?

There are men taller than you though? If you want to make a man feel that way, it's not just your height that would be a factor. Your weight, behavior and confidence all play into that.

He sounds like a jerk. Just keep looking for, you will for sure meet a guy who appreciates you. Even if a guy is shorter than you he is still stronger and can easily dominate you in bed and make you feel like a little girl.

Are you a giraffe or a landwhale?

get that surgery where they chop off an inch or two from your legs
you might look like a johnny bravo-tier cartoon character with your lanky midsection and hands that reach past your kneecaps, but women of the same height as men have longer legs than them, so you can afford to lose a bit

I've tried acting cute and stuff and I used to be pretty confident at the beginning of the relationship. I can't do much about my weight, I've been trying really hard for a long time but I haven't been able to get under 185. But the height is basically the most important part anyway :\

I'm a giraffe but I have a BMI of 24.4 so I'm kinda skinnyfat

cut off carbs, go on keto
you'll drop 0.5 - 1 lbs a day

Post a body pic no face?

That was meant for OP if someone else has jumped on the bandwagon

Too bad you're in Burgerland, otherwise I might consider taking you out on a date.

Unironically be my GF, I love tall girls, Im 193cm (6'3)

I'm standing on the shower because its a tiny bathroom and you wouldn't be able to see my whole body otherwise. Apologies for the poor censoring job.

Attached: my body.jpg (878x1280, 273K)

You look good I'd totally fuck you unless you're trans not really keen to go there at this point in my life but even if you are you still look good

You look fine. Why does this make you want to kill yourself so badly?

It's not my weight (even tho I'm not happy with my weight either), its my height. I just wish I was a small cute girl.

But then, like I said before, us tall guys wouldn't be able to fuck you standing up. You'd get cramp in your calves in like 3 minutes.

The things you could do with smaller girls are much better, much more dominating.

I mean you look fine as an example of a female. You don't need to be small to be cute, first of all, and I wouldn't even say being cute is terribly valuable on it's own. Why is there this fixation on being cute?

It's more feminine. It's better. And plus, I'm kinda into the whole daddy dom thing, as was the boyfriend.

You just need a big guy that's not a wimp being a more equal height to your partner doesn't have to inhibit his ability to dominate you. Even if you're tall your not 'big', someone tall and built could throw you around the room easy

I really don't think I'll find anybody else.

Femininity is a really broad category of behaviors and appearances. You can be feminine without being small, and I know first hand one of the cutest girls I've ever met was pretty tall, probably 6'0" or 6'1". As far as the daddy dom thing goes, that has more to do with maturity than size, and if the guy you were with couldn't shut up about how you were too tall, he probably wasn't doing his part very well.
tl;dr your height isn't important, pick better partners.

how old are you? if you're under 25 you need to cool it, you have a lot of time ahead of you.

I'm turning 20 soon.

Shit Man, was he a normie? They cant fucking appreciate their Luck, theyre fucking niggers

Attached: 1564326745797.png (319x287, 112K)

He was an ex-robot but he's been with three girls since then, not including me.

Yo, you need to grow up a bit before you can decide to end your life. Also don't date guys over 30, they're only going to try to take advantage of you and control you in the worst way possible.

I am genuinely curious why someone would buy that many bananas

Good going fembot
Your bf was an insecure fuckwad and thats all, you shoulda pat that manlet on his head and give him a ticket back to smurf village

I'm like 5'6" and I want a tall girl.
I know this is 99.9% likely to be a larp, but I'm at the hour where I don't care. Humor me, tell me about you. I want to believe.

What about me do you wanna know?

I want SNU SNU

He's a bitch. Don't kill yourself. The cost of a coffin that big would put your family in debt.

Yeah the solution is to find an actual man, not a manlet that can't even handle a woman that's above average height.

Yeah so pretty much a fucking normalfaggot, just a late Blooming one, ok listen dont kys your still too young and its not worth it to do it for a fucking normie, as you see here plenty of robots would date you , youll find some Guy who dont Care eventually trust me

Attached: 1564179136019.png (350x350, 88K)

I am so fucking tired of hearing that snu-snu shit,I really am. That and the mommy thing. Also lesbians non-stop hitting on me.

femme lesbos?

relax OP, im 6'2 and dont mind girls that are my height. you're overthinking it. also your ex just sounds like your typical raging manlet lmao

Some. None very cute tho.

He wasn't, really. He's pretty content with his own height. He just wishes I wasn't so big.

Are you submissive in bed? Is it your fantasy to be dominated?

You should embrace is and try to accept the way you are. People don't think about it probably as much as you do, jokes aside. Also your ex sounds like a cunt if he would openly bring up things he could do with other girls but not you. He's a manlet and likely has self esteem issues himself that made him say rude shit like that.

Yeah, pretty much lol

He didn't say it out of nowhere. He only mentioned it on his own once or twice a few times ago but even then it wasn't like "I wish you were more like this! I can't do this with you, youre useless!" but just some stuff about how good it feels to dominate small girls. Then I just kept asking him about it and he started saying all that other stuff. Not even rudely. He was just being honest with me.

oh trust me, the rage is in there, not once have i ever met a manlet that wasnt seething deep down. there are plenty of guys that'd date someone the same height as them or taller, idk what the problem is. not every guy wants a child-size girl to throw around

>tall woman presents herself as victim of manlet
>everyone shits on him
>everyone is supportive of her
>on the fucking woman-hater forums
>then a dude asks a woman if she is submissive

this entire thread

Attached: 1559366748022.jpg (1000x967, 278K)

Why wouldn't they?
Originoli

This is pretty much normalfagot9 now and its not a big news

Attached: carsedadser.jpg (1003x796, 327K)

I've been with my gf for almost 5 years now and sometimes she annoys the living fuck out of me, but never would I consider telling her how good it feels to do this and that to people that clearly do not fit her description. If you can't see why that's fucked up I don't know what to tell you.

what do we have to do to get more pics of you on here, btw?

Kill yourself

Originolity

why would they? it's not something i'm into. i like the idea of being equals with my partner, thats hard to do if they are fun sized and submissive fucks. you're mistaking what you think guys want (which happens to coincide with the stuff you're insecure about, rly activates those almonds) with what they actually want

For what?
I have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

For our personal enjoyment, obviously.

Most men like being dominant and having girlfriends who are submissive. Girlfriends who are GOOD at being submissive. And I have a built in disadvantage when it comes to do and theres nothing I can do to change that.

are you trying to please most men?

It's what makes me feel good about myself.

I dunno. What you look like, what you want in a guy, what you like to do, whatever.

Idk, I guess I have really nice eyes. I've been told that a lot before. I have wavy kinda curly dark hair. My (ex?)boyfriend said I've got DSL's but idk about that. Oh, and I'm white. I don't really know what I want in a guy. Just someone who treats me good and tries to make me feel better when I'm sad or will try to calm be down whenever I have a meltdown. And what I like in general or sexually? Cause normally I just watch netflix and listen to music and browse this shithole. Sexually, I like getting smacked around and stuff.

idk what to tell you user, it seems silly to seek approval from people you anticipate won't approve of you. find other ways to feel good, ways other than trying to feel like you must fit some weird abstract (and innacurate) ideal of what you think guys want. how about, instead of wishing you could be the girl that your ex talks about, you make yourself the girl that some future ex talks about? everyone wants to be valued in all the ways that matter to them, but you absolutely have to realize that you're oversimplifying men's desires, to your own detriment

imagine being this tall as a woman and still getting multiple boyfriends... lmao this is the wrong board hunny.
I also know who you are user, you posted on /fa/ once claiming to be a "femcel" and I replied to you that it's impossible to be a female incel. guess who was right

I've never been on /fa/, I dress like fucking garbage lol. Also, this is the only boyfriend I've had.

One of the best questions so far

Do you live in the US?
please be in california

>I can't do this with you, youre useless!
That is highly abusive behavior
Your problem is not your height, yeah it might give you a slight disadvantage in the overall dating pool, but everyone is insecure about something, browsing this board you should know it (manlet, dicklet, framelet, jawlet, namelet etc)

The thing you have to figure out is why you have been with the guy in the first place. There where warning signs youve ignored and I am sure there was similar behavior that you also let him pass. Before even thinking about getting back into a relationship you have to figure this stuff out.

My guess (as it's usually the case) is that you experienced and witnessed abusive behavior as a child by your parents. I don't know if it was screaming, spanking, emotional blackmailing or systematically running someone down, but something along those lines.
To reduce the suffering you normalized the abuse, which is why such horrible behavior didn't immediately get your alarm bells going. Denormalize it. Think about all the stuff that happened in your childhood that was fucked up and realize it's wrong and that's not how relationships between people that love each other are supposed to be. If you will do that then you will immediately run if someone shows signs that indicate such a behavior.
I know I made a lot of assumptions and hope I'm not completely wrong.

Also you being 6'1 and not wanting to be a mommy femdom gf seems like a huge waste.

Attached: 1562872676047.png (257x344, 4K)

Your bf was just an asshole and it's good that you broke with him. There are fucking tons of men who like tall girls, you'll have no issue.

Find yourself a 5'7"-5'9" bf who is fit. He will be stronger than you and easily overpower you in bed.

Lol your boyfriend is an insecure little faggot. Trying to drag you down so you don't leave him.

I'm 5'8 and my gf is 5'11. I actually can lift her and throw her around but I can lift and throw around 18 stone fella's so whatever. I don't even like sex. I want sons. Big. Strong sons. So i always go for big strong women. I say always. I've only ever been with my gf.

Cut off your legs, that would probably work.

>6'1 female
Please consider this.

Attached: womanlet.png (915x678, 359K)

>manlet virgin uses a retartder chart
I don't mind tall girls. Except i'm a 6'5 chad so i'll always be taller anyway

Oh, so the usual.
Have you ever carried out said suck on your ex, or was it just a comment based on looks? Tell me the rest of the baggage while we're at it.

>projecting this hard
Whatever floats your boat, sweetie.

People that use "projection" and the likes are 110% of the time the ones that are projecting.
Source: I fucked your mom, user.

>6'5"
>Chad
Lel. Coping virgin lanklet.

Come to the Netherlands, every guy is above 6" here

Just be my larger-than-me gf pls!

i'm a 5'10 manlet and i'd love a 6'1 gf
then again i'd also love a 5'1 gf
i'd love to have any gf
god im lonely

Your boyfriend is retarded and you should dump him. Get someone with a tall gf fetish, way easier.

Reminder that this bitch would spit in your faces if she thought she could get away with it. Women don't deserve sympathy and they'll never show you any. Drink drain cleaner, OP.