You're not too ugly for a gf

THIS is why you have no girlfriend, incels:
It's because you're boring as fuck. I bet you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something CS related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

Attached: 1557344492786.jpg (818x551, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t b h my biggest mistake was not revealing shit about myself, yet i've had quite an adventurous life

when i opened up i suddenly was getting a lot of interest

normies simply wanna know you and spend time together in order to form a bond

best shit for friends is to be together in adversity. made lifetime friends late in life that way as well.

>boring
sure, but also because they are human garbage who treat the same women they so desperately desire like shit and think they are owed sex
The entire incel attitude is a self fulfilling prophecy because it makes you exponentially less attractive than you ever were before adopting it

>treat the same women they so desperately desire like shit
I never had the opportunity to treat a girl like shit

They become bitter over time in reaction to treatment they gotten. You think ugly people have bad personality but they have bad personality because they are treated badly. Why do you think attractive people are popular and sorrounded by friends? It's because they look good which does 90% of the work of making friends and gaining acceptance by strangers in New social settings

If incels are boring, why do you think about them so much?

>attractive people with shitty personalities who are unpopular as a result don't exist
>ugly people with great personalities who are popular as a result don't exist

>that height difference

fml

Larp and also bait thread, saw this same copy pasta a couple days ago, just ignore the thread and dont bite it

>you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something CS related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women
OK is this supposed to be news to me?

I am attractive and still have 0 friends though

I agree with this. I've been trying to be more social recently but I've realized i'm so fucking boring because i have nothing to say. I've been posting here, jerking off and playing vidya for the last 6 years. I have no stories or experiences to speak of. I also don't have the confidence to be really high energy and fun so people don't really like me.

Looks aside, he does have an objective point. If you've been treated like shit whether because you're ugly, fat, or "weird" to other people, you'll either have a bad or dull personality. It's like coping around a bad environment

Plenty of incels are actually pretty good looking
Maybe they were outcasted cause of their autism like Elliott Rodger and became bitter from that, it might explain their behavior but does not justify it

>Plenty of incels are actually pretty good looking
You have no way of knowing that. I doubt most incels go on national TV to talk about it.

I don't want to come across as an arrogant dick but I've lived an interesting as fuck life. I moved from country to country when I was younger, studied alongside international students from all sorts of background, got to go to fancy dinners with important people, grew up and joined the army as an officer serving two tours in Afghanistan, did radio for a little while and now I'm in between jobs. I'm not boring in the slightest. This is just another "oh shit our last excuse didn't work let's find a new one," you cunts always shift the goal posts.

Elliott Rodger was extremely good looking but an absolute psycho so no wonder girls never wanted to be within a 100 foot radius of him
Just look at soc or lookism, there are a lot of average to above average guys who are still incel as fuck and clearly their issues do not stem from their appearance
On the other hand I know plenty of below average or average looking guys who actively date and get married

So your sample is people who actively camwhore online. Why would an ugly person do that? What could be gained from it?

Your right, but so what? You want me to change my entire lifestyle in the blink of an eye? I may not like this but it's easier than trying to change. Coping is easy

>get married
So they betabux then?

why the hell are on r9k of all places?

>I got carted around as a child
>I got carted to fancy dinners by my tangentially-important parents
>I did paperwork in the desert
>I couldn't hack it as a shitty radio pundit/"DJ"
>I'm unemployed
Damn you are arrogant if you think that's such an interesting life. Literally more than half your examples are things you were completely passive in

we have this thread multiple times a day

all i can contribute is BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffftttttttt mmm yess my dear... such a lovely pungent odour... please my sweet, relieve your intestinal gas into my mouth-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: MOMMYGIVEMILKIES.jpg (1024x695, 197K)

Or you can take it for what it is.
>See a bunch of different countries and cultures growing up
>Learned proper etiquette and saw lavish places
>Saw combat in a foreign country
>Had a brief stint on radio (Not my show by the way)
And yeah you have a point with the last one, though that's more through apathy because I have enough savings to live on for a good while.
>if you think that's such an interesting life
And what of most other people? They live in the same town or neighbourhood their whole life before going to some shit university and then getting a dead end job, continuing for 60 years and then they die. You're just trying to tear down anyone who rises above you.

You honestly sound boring as shit if that's exciting to you LOL

Imagine being proud of fighting jew wars

Elliot wasn't outcasted. He isolated himself all on his own.

>Elliott Rodger was extremely good looking
Top fucking kek dude

>STEMbug
Spotted the butthurt art major

Keep seething. You NEETs haven't lived a quarter of the life I have.

This is most likely it. I always found myself kinda boring, but I have been told that a lot of girls find me look-attractive.
Ultimately I feel like an empty confused person without a drive though, which doesn't just make relationships shitty but also makes life a depressive hell.
I do have a rather certain idea what I want in a woman though

I literally saw this copypasta yesterday

Alright now tell me something I dont know, and tell me why any of that is bad

I'm starting to think your problem isn't necessarily how uneventful or not your life has been, but how insufferably arrogant you are because of it when it's really not that remarkable and doesn't say much at all about your own beliefs, goals, or accomplishments. Literally the most uncommon thing about you is your childhood, and it's not that uncommon, so don't act like your life story should be some kind of chick magnet. If that's really all you have to offer then you probably ARE incredibly boring on a date.

This one REALLY made me think
Fuck off with your comment originality

>Get told you're alone because you have a boring life
>Explain how life isn't boring, list highlights
>Get insulted
>Insult back
>"ReeEee stop talking about your life! You're arrogant!"
I didn't make it the topic of conversation you vapid cunt. I'm only arguing it's so significant because I'm getting insulted by angry NEETs. Of course I have a life besides said experiences.
>don't act like your life story should be some kind of chick magnet.
The topic of the thread is literally how our life stories are too boring to be attractive. Learn to read.

>The topic of the thread is literally how our life stories are too boring to be attractive. Learn to read.
No it us about your boring personality. No girl wants to hear about your pathetic experiences.

>pathetic experiences
Are you jealous user? Is that what this is?

Is this how you react on a date when a girl doesn't wet herself over you having been mommy's little man at a dinner party 15 years ago?

Attached: 1hYBUlw4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>jealous
Why would i be jealous? I actually don't like travelling at all

I am only jealous of people who have enough money to retire

Bitterness is not an appropriate response so this is not a valid excuse. Everyone is bullied and only incels dwell on it.

It was just me and my father actually but sure man believe what you want. I'm not the one getting absolutely assblasted that someone lived a more interesting life than them.
Fair enough. Hope you get the money eventually my man.

You sound like a loser, dude.

That's just mean for someone on r9k, but since you sound like a preteen I'll let it slide.

I think he was really good looking. I would never have dated him because he was insane and scary as hell though.

>implying getting a psychology, biology, or marketing degree (usually one of these 3), eating food, watching Netflix, and drinking makes you interesting

His face was ugly and he was a manlet

Only chance he had was to flash his money

People have Elliotfished before on tinder and got lots of matches. You're dead wrong. He was just a borderline retarded psychopath, that's why he never got a girlfriend.

Yeah men i spend 15 years as a pirate and then live das a NEET, it never occured to me that sharing my adventures would yield me friends and women

Nonsense. Everyone knows his face

>He was just a borderline retarded psychopath
Seen plenty of people like that with gf's tho

You are way, way overestimating how well known he is. Nobody but incels and Jow Forums memesters still remember him. Why would anyone recognize a complete nobody who only appeared in the news once a few years ago for shooting up a few nerds?
Means they still had some redeeming qualities, Elliot had none. Maybe they still were able to show empathy. Or they actually approached girls. Neither of which was ever done by Elliot.

why is it so hard to admit that social media and technology and change in social normals have skewed the balance towards 90/10, so it doesn't matter how good looking you are because there are ratios in play. If we all became chad, women would simply increase their standards to maintain the same ratio of guys getting fucked. why is that so hard to admit? why can't normies see that? They'll admit it when it comes to animals and population size of wolves compared to rabbits or something, but there is a mental block that prevents people from seeing how dystopian things are.

the people who do finally get it start to cope by beveling their in the privileged group, instead of being angry that there even IS a small privileged group.

Yeah if you don't lift 10 times a week, have the hairline of a 7 year old and are over 6'6, you aren't ready to date. This is our society.

Why is it to hard to admit everything incels say is wrong? It has literally never been easier to get sex or find girlfriends. Yet this simple truth is something incels angrily deny. Maybe because it would shatter their belief system.

You'd have to be a complete retard to think that 90% of men are having sex with 10% of women.

>It has literally never been easier to get sex or find girlfriends
What about those of us with 0 tinder matches and no girls @ our job

I've known this for so long but what can I do to get better? I already go to college and try to improve myself but still the same boring person.

Go outside. Duh

>0 tinder matches
You're doing it wrong. Most likely you're just making shit up and have actually never tried. Or if you are not lying then it's because you had a super shitty profile.

>Go outside

I do that daily. care to be more specific?

>it's because you had a super shitty profile.
Of course. I actually use pictures of myself. That's why

What's her name? Hopefully this isn't too shopped

Men who treat women like shit literally drown in pussy.

I'm a stembug because it is more interesting than working a retail job. I worked in retail and I hated it. I don't like working with fat normalfag subhumans and their kids.

Why is it so hard to believe some people are ugly enough to not get any matches?

Sure, the occasional landwhale swipes right on them, but does she even reply?

Even Chad will mostly have to deal with girls who aren't necessarily attractive but are alright enough to slut it up. That is if they are even down for casual sex, it can takes months.

I came to the exact same conclusions as you.
If all men became the Chad version of themselves, women would simply narrow the selection process to the top % of those chads.

Weird because I have definitely turned down otherwise attractive dudes for being massive assholes to women and everyone else
Like there might be some girls into that but its a niche and they are probably not the kind of women you would want to attract anyway

I am literally telling you I think he was physically attractive and so does basically everyone else I have discussed him with so obviously not everyone shares your opinion
His face was really conventionally handsome and irl no one really cares that much about height, that being said neither his handsome face nor his money could compensate for what an absolute shitbag he was, so I would have avoided him like the plague

this is only believed by people who dont go out and therefore cant see for themselves this is not true

No one cares who you've turned down you ugly roastie

Keep telling yourself that user, it wont make you feel any better lmao

Yes, I know I have absolutely no worth.

>what are incels
The men who treat women like complete shit. Yet they don't get any. Makes you think.

Hmm...
It's almost as if women's attraction to a man is dependent on some factor that isn't anything to do with how he treats her.
How curious!
Whatever could it be?

Or, it's almost as if... incels might be wrong?

Can we find a new copypasta?

Speak for yourself please that is one of the biggest factors for most people

hm weird but i would be with a woman fitting all those descriptors? it's unfair. they only look upward for more attractive/successful men

Sure, but not nearly often enough that it should be presented as being common.

>have many interests and hobbies
>have a decently social job
>still have absolutely nothing to say to other people
I feel like on of those push to talk dolls only the button is broken on me.

Attached: 704367.jpg (800x800, 56K)

That is indeed a problem. But at least you recognize it. The one and only way is to practice. Even if you keep sperging out when talking to people, keep at it, you will get better at it the more you do it.

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE

What are the odds of me getting a gf like this?

Dont sweat if bro. You can always do interesting stuff.

Normally people are so boring that doing anything outside of your normal routine will make you interesting.

Go to /out/ for information and start taking walks in nature. Go to an amateur boxing match /sp/ (Seeing people beat the shit out of each other for your entertainment is top tier) Go to art exhibitions. Plan a visit to some artist's workshop if at all possible. Start gardening. learn to cook.

Most things you do carry some knowledge that others dont have and will allow you to share it with others.

>Why would an ugly person do that? What could be gained from it?
Well if it was a woman, everything from money, free stuff, favors, sex, love, relationships, etc.

literally ted bundy is an example

you dont know someones ~personality~ from a dating/hookup app. alll that matters is looks and wealth/status (also shown off). most dating is done online

FUCKING STOP WITH THE PERSONALITY MEME ALREADY FFFFFFFFFFUCK

*you* dont. she has a line of readily available, better men she can choose from.

Ted Bundy treated women like complete shit right off the bat? Really? He was not good-looking and had nothing going for him. You really need to stop it with the looks meme.

>my interestes are other people, travel, food
take a hike disgusting femcel

Attached: 1564437908698.jpg (750x923, 58K)

he was really good looking? like thats what amazed people at the trial? and yes, many men dont treat women like shit right off the bat, you solved it, bravo. THE POINT IS THAT THEY LOOK GOOD AND HAVE MONEY/STATUS, FUCK WOMEN, TREAT THEM BAD AFTER A BIT, THEN EASILY GET MORE BECAUSE OF LOOKS EVEN IF THEIR REPUTATION IS BAD. like why the fuck do you think the weinsteins or prisoners of the world get love letters. looks. LOOKS

Wow, what a quite

You complain about boring men, but I've not seen, neither in real life nor in any fictional medium, a w*man with a distinct personality from all other cunts.