Anyone else here isolate themselves not due to mental illness but due to contradicting philosophical views that make...

Anyone else here isolate themselves not due to mental illness but due to contradicting philosophical views that make you incompatable with mainstream society?

Attached: 6percent.jpg (1795x1287, 381K)

Im not a massive faggot who can't just let people be without having to suffer my miserable philosophical worldview so no. You sound like a cunt OP.

in fact YOU sound like a cunt fren

Attached: 1562791220964.png (500x483, 328K)

No, he's alright, you sound like a cunt that cannot face reality and find some random philosophy as an cope.

>Im not a massive faggot who can't just let people be without having to suffer my miserable philosophical worldview

Wouldn't isolating yourself from people "letting people be" ?

Dude if you are so entrenched in your worldview that interacting with other people who may have differing opinions becomes almost impossible you're a bit of a cunt sorry to tell you. Yeah he's letting people get on by isolating himself but I think I have every right to think this guy is a bit of a fucking pussy.

Nobody should isolate themselves because of their views. That sounds cowardly and probably contradicts whatever philosophy you hold in such high regard.

We get it, you're a pedophile and society is holding you back from fucking kids

And you don't belong here. This place is for people who have a sense of respect

>coping
Well, duh. Why do you think we're all here. Last I checked, this wasn't /b/

OP just means everyone is fake as fuck, and he's right. We are. So stop pretending, even when you're anonymous, that this world makes any sense. People are dying, generations are changing and honestly, our generation is fucked beyond all measure. Yes, there is still an overall pursuit to achieve greatness and make the quality of life for humans better, but there's also an extreme genetic purge of those few who don't exactly conform to this idea happening as well....

>sense of respect
Get off your fucking high horse.

My beliefs, political views and the way i act are completely idiosyncratic. Im a walking contradiction

Attached: Abba and narancia shadow boxing.jpg (1016x1118, 207K)

You say that I'm going against the grain here, I'm doing literally nothing besides existing and the world rushes to run in the opposite direction. It's almost biblical really, the way everything opposes me even though I have literally no values or interests whatsoever. I'm dead center in the eye of a shitstorm I'm not even sure I'm causing anymore. I've never been more level-headed and every day the world descends further and further into chaos, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I agree. A collective is forced onto a lot of us, especially on introverts. I've conformed in some ways. But overall, I refuse to be mentally tortured and stripped of my individuality, just because some manchild or false-bot wants to throw a tantrum.

They'll need more than gaslighting, proxy abuse, and passive-agressive insults to convince me otherwise.

And yet here you are? Stinking up our lives with your insufferable worldview, or was it miserable?

I'm not on a high horse because I don't insult people. You are.

>le r9k philosophers

And yet he's bothering no one. I'd take another look at who's really causing the problem here, Mr. Brailsford

god you sound like a PC zoomer

>he doesn't know he is mentally ill and act all smug
oh user

You are retarded and have no point

the redpill>>>>all western philosophy

Attached: 1563428060776.png (396x400, 26K)

>le pol philosopher

>boo hoo the world is not perfect bahd things happen they genociding us with their dicks
shut up schizo we are social animals

>People must interact with people they find insufferable to be mature

Yea, not how it should work at all

Philosophy IS a cope you shitcunt

Daoism>>redpill>>all other philosophy

Attached: 1510067770023.jpg (720x825, 104K)

No, thats literally how it works retard, you can't always be around people you like sometimes you have to coexist with people you dont like and crying and staying in your room crying about it is not a solution.

>This place is for people who have a sense of respect

*large inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck you.

Attached: 1563612192614.jpg (560x477, 158K)

your mom is a cope your dad is a cope your cat is a cope and you are a filthy cope and I dont apreciate ur existence frick u anone
Wrong just look at the graphics they have numbers so I'm right and you are retarded.

Attached: 1555543264803.jpg (957x621, 58K)

What a terrifically zoomer post to make. Go jump off a cliff please.

Really just devolving into going "NO YOU" to one another huh? Just because you refuse to engage me in the same way I am doesn't mean you have any high ground at all. Get your head out of your ass.

Attached: E7B9C05B-F27F-4BD9-92BD-DE360393C23D.png (514x502, 363K)

>words from a frogposter
Oh look it's fucking nothing...

Coping toooo hard user dilate.

No. For you see it is you who is coping.
Cos' you are a massif spakker lol

I dont even know what "spakker" means so uuuhhhh keep the maddening fucker.

My point is that locking yourself away because of your oppositional philosophical view is a stupid move. And it's like 100% counterintuitive to what philosophy is even about. Refusing to engage or act just because you can't face criticism is a big cuck move.

I do. And for some reason, when I try to explain it to other people (the light version of it, anyway), they always rage something fierce. Not wanting to interact with normals is apparently a crime worse than terrorism, almost on par with disagreeing with a woman.
Any normal here would kindly explain this behaviour to me? I'm completely baffled by it.

Spakker is wat u r lol
Seeth