Imagine being female with small breasts. Yikes, what a waste

Imagine being female with small breasts. Yikes, what a waste

Attached: 7be8ceed9116ae81861dec8ac6a05c0b.jpg (1120x1932, 311K)

Imagine being a small female with big breasts. Could life get any better?

s-shut up, at least I can lay on my stomach

Attached: 1529685383971.jpg (482x427, 58K)

It's nowhere near as bad as being a male with a small penis. If you don't have 8"+ you're not even a man (male).

As long as you have a big butt, you'll look fine regardless.
No one really gives a shit about tits anymore.

Attached: 1539534055820.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Imagine being a "man" with a cock under 7.5"

Get me a small boob gf and i'll get her foods and supplements that make her boobs bigger.

It's hell, believe me

Shut the fuck up. Having big boobs is fucking terrible. My back is comparable to one of an elderly woman with a cane.

Hey zeos

Flat-chested women are elegant and cute, titcows are gross and tawdry.

No, they're great!

>be me
>10 year old in 2007
>scared that I'll be flat-chested when I grow up
>12 years old
>I go from flat to having small, budding breasts
>13
>I have some of the biggest breasts out of any girl in my 8th grade class, though still not big enough for my tastes
>14
>my breasts become balloons, both in size and shape
>I'm so happy
>wear tight shirts to accentuate them every single day
>send up a prayer every night thanking whoever up there gave me such big boobs
>send a telepathic message back in time to my 10 year old little girl self telling me that everything will be okay

Attached: Tohru crying.jpg (853x480, 43K)

Give me a big titty gf pls

Attached: dfa5c7142ff7bd844af7177dd94b9175.png (1242x1680, 1.76M)

you posted a shitty thread the other night with the exact same picture with the exact same title. you must stop, or i'll slap your fat tiddies back where you came from.

that's called gynecomastia you dumb trannie

Attached: camiroaga.jpg (1130x636, 103K)

... why were you worried about that at 10?

Big breasts are only valuable if they are high quality big breasts (which most women don't have). Otherwise they are just bad.

>or i'll slap your fat tiddies back where you came from.
Yes please.

>you will never have a macromastia girlfriend

Attached: D-TErEpU4AAosoU.jpg (706x1000, 42K)

you god-damned, filthy liar. don't act like you liked that. get angry! get mad at me!

please lay on my stomach

ha ahaa imagine being a 5'6" (5'7" with shoes on) guy and a 6 inch penis haha man that would suck so hard hah

>tfw no flat fembot gf to hug and cam with
Feels bad man

Based
We should spread the message that all women with breasts smaller than twice the size of their hand should get implants

Attached: 1507382894311.jpg (666x974, 111K)

I was a little upset/mad at first when you called my thread shitty, but then you talked about touching my breasts (and were even kind enough to call them big) and that made all the bad feelings go away.

Only if I can sleep on you while you play with my hair and run your fingers up and down my back

at least you're funny!

your posts are so weird. i swear that you've manufactured a personality entirely to get people on r9k to respond to you. but it's funny, so i kinda wanna encourage it.

that is the most degenerate thing i have ever read in my life how can suck a sick disturbed person even exist

ayo you listen up now you fucking nigga b cup is fucking life, those tiddies in the pic are nothing less than fucking disgusting and that is a fact. imagine playing with those tiddies and the fat is just flowing out between your fingers....... fucking disgusting to even think of. with this point of view you should just kys

Nice dubs.
Agreed, user needs to keep posts like these on /d/

Attached: 48f662f12d1328a5937907d973afd2f5.png (1000x1200, 511K)

Would robots prefer a fat (>=25 bmi) or a stick gf?

sticc. being a bit overweight isn't a big deal though, like anything less than 20lbs overweight is fine