Any tips on not being skinny as shit?

any tips on not being skinny as shit?

>18, 60kgs on the dot, like 180somethin
>"wow user your like the skinniest thing i know"
>"Anons made of sticks dont push him he might snap haha"
>dont work out cus dont want to lose weight, dont get better cus dont work out

i could pass off as a trap but biggest problem there is im not gay and i dont want to take it in the ass so i guess i lost out there

any tips to get fat? i eat more than a third wave feminist but nothing.

Any other skinnies?

Attached: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkreeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkouchbones.png (193x261, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat more calories. Specifically what I did to bulk from 135 to 220 was eat 4 to 5 thousand calories a day, making about half of the calories healthy foods like grilled chicken, peanut butter, milk, etc. Then I would make the other 2k calories shit food to forcibly slow my metabolism to a halt. Sodas, pizza, fast food every other day. Then once you get to a weight you're satisfied with, orient your diet torwards the healthier foods again until you dont have to cram your face every 2 seconds to maintain a certain bodyweight. Also dont do cardio and lift 5 days a week

Yeah, I am 23 5'9" and was 110 lbs, but I am trying to gain weight too. I currently weigh 120 lbs. You just have to eat more, thats all there is to it. Your age might also be a factor, you could start to put on weight in the coming years, that happens to a lot of people.

Attached: 20190521_122108.jpg (507x572, 222K)

Same here except I'm 55kg instead of 60. I like being skinny though, just wish my butt and thighs were bigger. Also just trying to get some meat on my chest because a bony chest on a man is just pathetic.

would be nice if i wasnt poor as shit cus wagefag.

still tho gotta spend more money on calories and not on weed and clothes lol

i knew a girl who was skinny af and a nutricionist told her to eat a big ass bowl of oatmeal every morning and she eventually started gaining weight. and you should still work out, especially weight lifting and shit. To build muscle you need lots of proteins.

So try eating oatmeal and do weights in the gym after drinking protein shakes (i like those that taste like vanilla). Or protein cookies. Or anything with a shit ton of protein.

I went from being 5 8' and 95 pounds to 125 pounds in a few years

I moved out and got a job at a fast food place so I can eat whatever I want

Just eat a lot of fast food, every day. My heartrate is still fine because I don't overdo it

I'm 6'3 and approx 150lbs, I just have a very low appetite. Generally I eat a bunch of sugary garbage in place of actual meals. I never had any problems being skinny though, just dress in a fitting manner and you'll look much better

>Don't work out cus don't want to lose weight
Nigga there's more to working out than cardio. Learn to build some muscle and give yourself some shape.

Start lifting and eat more nigger

I'm sorry I have to break it to you
SS+GOMAD

Go to McDonalds and start getting stuff off the dollar menu. Sodas are also extremely cheap as well. When you go out to eat pick the highest calorie item on the menu and disregard everything else. Rice is cheap as shit. Chicken is cheap as shit. Eggs are cheap as shit. Also buy some nutella and eat entire jars of it. 4k calories a bottle I believe. I have sheetz where I live and I can get 6 hot dogs for 3 dollars. Basically stuff your face 24/7

Firstly skinny is better than overweight and secondly either eat crap food or just get some good food, but eat regularly. Also, do some pushups every day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88
Watch this video.
If you want to gain weight and you're "eating a lot" and it's not working then you're not eating enough.
An easy way to gain weight is to be a lazy cunt, watch movies and shows all day and just consume shit while you're watching. If you're still watching an episode or a movie, pause and go grab something to eat while you're watching.

I understand user. I'm in a similar position, since I've been very young I've struggled with any food and have gag reflexes after a couple of bites.

>~5'10-5'11, never properly measured
>99.4 lbs, freshly measured and tested scale with a weight
behold your eldritch horror skeletal overlord

Attached: 1549600197938.gif (689x616, 655K)

god i wish that was me. post body

Try weed it stimulates appetite.

Eat high caloric density food but watch out for this causing constipation.

A lot of this comes down to money and effort. If you cook more delicious food you will eat more. If you have more snacks you will eat more. If you have prepared meals/snacks on hand you will eat more. At the end of the day you need to shove it down. It doesn't have to be easy.

Also lift weights even if it fails to bulk you up you will at least be nice and sinewy.

nah, dont want to end up in somebodies fetish folder

Okay user dont listen to these retards. Im in same position and I think I quite figured it out.
(Im 185cm and 65kg, 20yo)

Dont avoid working out. You can skip cardio because it burns calories but lifting will help you gain muscle mass.
Dont eat junk food. You will get skinny fat and look way fucking worse with wide hips and poor frame. Get a lot of protein and calorie dense foods that have low volume (fat has most calories).
Im eating scrambled eggs on bacon or salami for breakfast with some grilled cheese and grab a fruit. For lunch something like spagetti on fatty beef (at least 150g of pasta too) with some veggies. And for dinner I eat some sandwitches with what I like and mayo and fried fish. (smoked will do too).
As far as supplements go gainer is a godsent cause its easier to drink calories after workout. Im using creatine cause it keeps water in your muscles and makes you bigger. Drink a lot of water too to balance your digestion. Dont skip your vegies and fruits. And most importanly count your calories. You may think you eat a lot but you actually eat one big meal that is hard to fit in your bellly.

Also since I started doing this i gained like 3kg. Its not a lot but its a lot for me and im doing this like for 4 months. Wasnt paying enough attention to counting calories but now I have vacation so I will dedicate.

>tfw 18 yo manlet
>tfw 50kgs
I'm going to die alone without someone sincerely caring for me

How the fuck are you people alive?

OP, eat lots of protein. Also milk and peanut butter

>dont work out cus dont want to lose weight, dont get better cus dont work out

That's not how it works, if you're weight lifting. Only aerobic exercise is good for weight loss, and even then only as a supplement to good diet. Muscle mass is more dense than fat anyway, you'd be putting on weight if you do eat as much as you say you do

this.

Honestly being skinny helps you in case you wanna look ripped since you can just skip the cutting phase and go straight to bulking. besides i dont understand why you think that you HAVE to do cardio when you work out.

I wake up feeling like ive died, and have a headache and dizziness for 1-3 hrs after waking up. No energy and feel sick when the weather changes.. I wish I could die from this. The only thing keeping me alive is being a hikki.

Attached: 1558775425070.jpg (282x291, 9K)

Same height and weight here
Started taking anadrol 50 a few yesterday and have gained 4lbs in 3 days. I just have to make sure I watch and control the water retention and possible mantits

eat food then retard. Ive been really skinny before, but not to the degree you guys are, only because I played a lot of sports prior to that.

you wont feel like that if you eat properly

my best fren is skinny and he is getting strong by swimming he goes swimming pool 5 days a week

show pics of yourself only i can determine if you can be a trap

>wojak poster
UH OHH cringe
Yikes
Seethe
Incel have sex
Dilate

Attached: 1492325490143.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

193 cm 70 kg here, i do a lot of wageslaving for my dad, carrying furniture and shit i eat like crazy but barely any gains, going up and down 40 times in a row with furniture/kitchen parts in commie blocks just drains me out of all calories, also prefer cardio over strenght training

>don't work out cus don't want to lose weight
That's not how this fucking works for you. When you're a hungry skeltal, you have no fat OR muscle. Start doing exercises, start eating more heavy shit (someone said milk and peanut butter, eat more of those) and you will get bigger.

Dirty bulk boy. Drink your calories, eat calorie dense shit and watch the weight add on.

tfw hyperthyroid while eating 4000 calories a day, 5'6" and 130 pounds.

Impossible to gain weight, I do mountain biking though so that doesnt help.

go to mcdonalds and get a 1$ large soda every day and drink a lot of soda for a good meal and go browse r9k
you get free refills so u can become a massive fat ass if you try hard enough
once u have weight do push ups every morning and every night till you cant do another push up also browse Jow Forums we are all going to make it

EAT BIG AND LIFT BIG AND EAT BIG

Its a simple formula.

Rice and chicken breast and eggs. All cheap as fuck foods that will get you big.

Yes, I am a fellow skinny. 19, 65kg

Drink protein shakes and full fat milk to sustain yourself. That wojak looks like a future version of my descent...

>eat alot of garbage
and then get fucked up acne of course dude