/Nightwalk/ Doc General

One last time edition

Questions/Talking Points:
-What do you think about when you Nightwalk?
-Where do you go on a nightwalk?
-Why do you nightwalk?
-Can you think of a turning point in your life?
-What was your favourite time in your life?
-What do you look forward to?
-Do you think things will ever change for you?
-How do you feel about normies? Why?
-Do you think there is anything beautiful in life?
-Do you have a favorite memory from old r9k?
-If you could be Charismatic, Handsome,Attractive,Dominant (CHAD) for a day what would you do?
-What do you think needs to happen for r9k to change for the better or is it lost forever?
-Are there any other ways you cope with the current state of the world?

DOs and DON'Ts of submissions:
-Do try and have at least decent audio and film quality
-Don't make it all about virgin tfw no gf
-Don't show your face or show the inside of your house or anything that would get you doxxed
-Do have something unique to talk about. Do try and show a unique place along your nightwalks. It doesn't have to be the destination it can be a place you just pass by.

We could use some narrators too, If you are a vocaroo user and want to contribute, we could very much use you.

Attached: 1544722056439.jpg (533x382, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImTgEHFKB-I
youtube.com/watch?v=UDgKXa_XqAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will be posting the intro comments from the last thread I made
Plz contact us if you wish to submit something, we can also use videos of your nightwalks. I can't stress enough how much we need narrators so even if you dont want to write something but want to contribute, we could probably use your voice
Email
[email protected]
Server
NV8WMU4

Attached: 1562538641644.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Reminder today is the last day we'll be posting threads so if you want to send us something in the future, join the server or write down our email
Original thread's OP for anybody that isnt sure what this is, I'm still here to answer any questions as well

I was thinking, what if we made a documentary on nightwalks? Like different anons from different places in the world, make a 2-5min monologue either they tell a story or explain why their life is the way it is on camera, No user has to show their face if they don't want to. It'd be kinda nice to see how city/town streets at night with a loser talking.

Attached: D5K7HlEWsAEVVUa.jpg (675x675, 45K)

>onnawalk
>kinda spooky but not too bad
>hear a helicopter flying around circling the area
>figure someone from the local airport is out for a night time joyride
>spotlight shines down not far from me
>remember theres two prisons nearby
>freeze in my tracks and look around
>see no sign of other people
>stay frozen and hide behind a pole for about 20 minutes anyways
>eventually helicopter leaves
>still no idea what happened

Attached: 1560818554092.jpg (866x768, 70K)

I'm in greece atm, which is why I cannot post too many pics, because of my mobile data limit

Some new ones

Attached: 2019-07-19 14.52.51.jpg (1845x1231, 360K)

2/3
Lunar eclipse above my hometown

Attached: 2019-07-19 14.50.31.jpg (1297x865, 221K)

Whoa these are some great pictures user, you've got a real talent here. How'd you get the moon? Do you have a good camera?

Attached: cat_in_a_sock.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Got lost in the forest while nightwalking. Shit was scary.

Attached: IMG_20190729_215220.jpg (4160x2336, 1.4M)

Tell the story, sounds spooky

Attached: received_477121753048988.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

The Sun is still currently up where I am. It'll be dark in about 5ish hours. Maybe I'll go on a nightwalk and post some interesting stuff. Here is something I posted a while back.
Story is: me and my friend broke into an old abandoned super-mart type store. The piece of paper you see had the address of the building, so I decided to omit it.

What do you guys like to /nightwalk/ to. For me it's:
youtube.com/watch?v=ImTgEHFKB-I
youtube.com/watch?v=UDgKXa_XqAk

Have a fun night, guys.

Please share.

Attached: Capture342344343.png (995x652, 770K)

That looks fuckin creepy, did you take more pictures? I hope you took a mannequin arm or something just to remember it
>What do you guys like to /nightwalk/ to
I generally dont /nightwalk/ to anything, if I cant hear then I get paranoid and cant relax

Attached: 1557088910490.jpg (409x404, 67K)

one more
You cannot take a picture of the moon and the nightsky at the same time, while having both properly exposed. Which is why photographers take two (or more) pictures and stack them ontop of each other.

I took both of them from far away with a 300mm lens and stacked them.
No my camera isn't good desu, I have a cheap < 100euro lens and a relatively cheap body.

Attached: 2019-07-19 14.55.45.jpg (1538x1026, 264K)

>tfw can't nightwalk
I either will see bad people/see bears-wolves
Alright. I guess I have to join the traplands of discord
Based /p/ user. But for some reason I thought you were in Georgia..

I live near the german-french border, lots of old villages and deep woods here. I often take nightwalks in the forest and I usually know the paths. But today I forgot the time and walked too far. Suddenly everything was pitch black and I was lost. At night everything looks the same in the forest. It took me like 2 hours of wandering around until I found some old train tracks which led me to a village. Was listening to some Black Metal and trying to keep my shit together, but I was actually scared lol.

Attached: IMG_20190729_215744-compressor.jpg (2336x4160, 1.17M)

Is that so? I didnt know that, that's interest. I took pic related the other night and, while I think it looks good, it doesnt compare to yours
Dont worry fren our Discord is comfy, and you dont have to keep in touch if you dont want to, it's just a resource ultimately
That sounds pretty scary user, I'm glad you made it out okay though

Attached: 20190728_041433.jpg (4032x3024, 677K)

I took a whole female mannequin, gave it to my friend's sister. (Shes a young teen and uses it for dress-up and the like) Funny story, we were driving a very small compact car, and as such it took a lot of effort to fit the mannequin in. We were able to fit it in a way that it's head was wedged into the back seat, and it's feet were sticking up toward the front windshield. On our way back we stop at a Sonic, and I'll be damned if it wasn't the funniest thing when our carhop saw that fuckin' mannequin. The awkwardness was so thick you could cut it with a knife, but I digress.

Yes, I've got some more images to show you. I'm screenshoting these from a video I recorded a few years ago, so that may explain why you see a bit of blurriness on some of the images.

>At night everything looks the same in the forest.
This is very true. I tend not to nightwalk in the forest very much for this reason.

Attached: 12345.png (1284x723, 729K)

Here is another image. Hope you guys enjoy

Attached: 123.png (1293x727, 1.19M)

That's hilarious user, I'm glad you took a memento even if you didnt keep it
And thank you for sharing your pictures
Did anything spooky happen while you were there?

Attached: slep.jpg (267x267, 21K)

Nothing spooky happened. Of course, it was spooky on it's own as you can imagine. In the main shopping area (where all the isles usually are) you could only see 10 feet in front of you with the shitty flashlights we had, which was pretty spooky. Here is another image.

Attached: qwerty.png (1288x729, 591K)

why are you trying to nightwalk into a community, it doesn't need a discord lmao

Attached: artworks000485048961sa8gz0t500x500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Then how do you expect people to communicate effectively for the project?

Here is another image.
Communities tend to develop around hobbies. What do you think /mu/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums are?

Attached: zxcvb.png (1293x725, 1.18M)

That sounds pretty scary even with good flashlights. What was the best thing you saw while there?
It's not a community for nightwalking it's a server to work on the Doc project. If you'll notice, I'm only encouraging people to join if they have something they want to contribute or want to keep up on the project.i dont want to pressure random people that have no interest in it to join just cuz they nightwalk

Attached: C10E9D0ED3094C5B880D5E2098612BFF.jpg (1296x2304, 300K)

>It's not a community for nightwalking it's a server to work on the Doc project. If you'll notice, I'm only encouraging people to join if they have something they want to contribute or want to keep up on the project.i dont want to pressure random people that have no interest in it to join just cuz they nightwalk
Could you please explain to me what project you're talking about?

Also, the most interesting thing I saw was about 25-45 fire extinguishers all sitting by the main door. I suppose before the place was abandoned the workers gathered up all of the fire extinguishers in one place. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it.

another stupid EPIC COMFY 20 SEOMTHING REDDIT DOOMER STONER ZOOMER trend which is fucking stupid. get a job you freaks

>Could you please explain to me what project you're talking about?
I posted the original thread's OP up here
But if you have other questions I'm happy to answer them, I'm sure that post doesnt answer everything
>Also, the most interesting thing I saw
That's fucking weird, I wonder why they did that. Did you check if any were discharged or anything?
No u

Attached: 737D995B6AA848E389514633D84196EB.jpg (750x720, 108K)

Bumpan cuz I dont want final thread to die yet

Attached: 1554622708214.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

I think we all know that I have enough cats to keep this thread going for quite some time, so you may as well share some stories

Attached: im82.jpg (847x555, 26K)

oh shit it's the 17th colossus

Be careful user you dont know what its capable of

Attached: 1556896475125_0_0.gif (230x268, 1.97M)

I dont even have more cool Nightwalk stories to share, I wanna read some cool ones tho

Attached: 1564136241636.jpg (750x820, 410K)

Director-san needs to come online and share his cool stories desu

Attached: E3643C42D35648329802B5CD412738D1.jpg (563x1003, 109K)

Last bump, I've accepted the thread's demise
I hope someone else will contribute something even if it's just a story

Attached: 1563657026294.png (475x468, 332K)