Alcohol Thread

All I want to do is get drunk everyday and escape from this world, im on the verge of going to work drunk these days or drinking during my lunch breaks like a legit alcoholic. Share your alcohol feels friends.

Attached: 1547843487044.png (884x1080, 528K)

You're not the real saki.

saki is a neet not a wagie, i'll soon be wagie too so i can have fun getting drunk

Damn, I almost thought Saki came back.

Attached: Jupiter a7.jpg (500x373, 39K)

wot, i dont understand
oregano

Top 5 avatarfags of Jow Forums

Kashii
Saki
Chaotic
homura
aquafag

i love you, thats all that matters right now

omfg saki is back! quick drop the aiste keyword so s(he) finds the thread thanks to xis automated script

>no aiste
shit list

Saki was a friendly avatarfag who used that character you posted, who's name is, well, Saki. He also liked a drink a lot.

Anyway, user, been abstaining for booze for a little while myself, kinda miss it, but I really need to cut back for a bit.

Attached: 70bf3d23a173eba987d5bc0b630e9f16--sailor-moon-screencaps-sailor-jupiter.jpg (400x300, 16K)

forgot your avatar faggot nobody likes aiste anymore lmao

Why do you need to cut back?

Well, I suppose I don't really *need* to, not yet anyway. I'm just getting kinda bad about it, downing a handle in like 2 nights and then going out buying another one.

Attached: 3b97583ab55beb93cb3a7bd043bb3c19.png (500x341, 215K)

I know the character, I didnt realize it was an avatarfag from here lol, I just picked a random image from my anime folder. Good luck cutting back I can never stop myself from drinking.

>>no aiste
>shit list
literally who

I wish I had weed. Weed makes vidya so much fun, makes music sound so much better, and it doesn't come with any kind of hangover or sick feeling. The only bad part is I feel really depressed when I'm off of it and it kind of makes me feel disassociated but it feels so good.

Attached: 43784.jpg (710x636, 74K)

Stop drinking. It may be fun for a while, a long time but sooner or later you gotta stop. Constant nausea, planning drinking, revolving your whole life around drinking. I dont miss it for a second and im sober 3 months now. A few rehab stints did its work.

drinking is fine and fun if you dont make a habit of it, getting drunk once a week should be safe enough

Wait till you wake 7 months after falling asleep in the shower. All you organs are mush. And you wonder what happened.

Attached: IMG_20190722_070841.jpg (1024x762, 116K)

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT, GOT MONEY ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GIVE IT UP

Indeed if you can hold yourself to one day, sure why not. Wish i could. But im just an irresponsible piece of shit so i cant drink, wont call alcoholism a disease. Its just a fucking choice in general. I wont go around and be like no i cant drink because im an alc. Its just poor judgement and the fucking hangovers i couldnt stand anymore.

I smoke daily and have all the same issues as OP
Weed isnt any better thought it may be less harmful to your body

Cirrhosis is all fun and games till a niggers liver is the only chance you have.

Attached: IMG_20181213_090906.jpg (2048x1024, 100K)

I'm cool leg student and i shop up drunk to class pretty often. It's definitely affecting my grades.

>>I wish I had weed.

Oh this. Only normalfaggots get that though. You need contacts or to be brave enough "and have bux" to use the darknet. I have no bux nor the mental temperament currently to do that, so it's pruno for me.

Aiste is cool though and Akko seems nice

>drinking during my lunch breaks
Depending on your job this could be a helpful idea. Worked for me when I sold stuff at conventions

>get drunk
>have 3 hour conversations with girls
>they add me on discord
>wake up not drunk
>have nothing to say to them
>cant remember who they are

Attached: 1560494241306.jpg (560x421, 41K)