Tomboys are only desired on paper, irl no one wants them. Prove me wrong

Tomboys are only desired on paper, irl no one wants them. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1481947950742.jpg (540x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want one IRL, looks like you are proven wrong my dude.

I could be considered one, damn right you are sir. Looking and dressing like a teenage boy does not pay off for me.

This.
Tomboys go unnoticed tho irl

Not at all. I notice them and would like one as a gf.

I knew a cute tomboy girl who would act like a guy around all her female friends. She would bully them and tease me and stuff, but around me she was super submissive and girly. It was so damn cute. Those are the only good tomboys

Tomboys barely exist irl, like after high-school pretty much all of them grow out of it, at least the look.
Baggy t-shirts and jeans are patrician on girls though. Would take that over a blouse any-day.

Attached: 1563880322023.jpg (720x718, 50K)

>Baggy t-shirts and jeans are patrician on girls though. Would take that over a blouse any-day
Srsly? Always have been shit on for wearing baggy clothes. Are guys who prefer Tomboys just a rarity?

tomboys don't desire me.
everyone who could have been considered a tomboy is either a massive slut, a ftm or a butch lesbian.
most girls who consider themselves tomboy are not.
tomboys only exist on paper.

>no one wants tomboys
>all tomboys are taken

Attached: hmmm.jpg (553x545, 156K)

>tomboys only exist on paper
Youre wrongo-bongo user. Plenty of real Tomboys that are secretly dying for a qt user to notice them but it never happens.

Kinda? All my friends call me gay when i bring it up. I'd say in general guys prefer girly-girls but i doubt it's ever a deal-breaker. Kinda like being tall i suppose

Attached: 1563765650956.jpg (788x960, 62K)

Anons are shy, so if tomboys want an user bf they should make the first move.

How would it be possible to offer the proof you request?

What is your favorite flavor of pie? My flavorite flavor is oppai. Do tomboys have big oppai with cute nips? What sort of areolas do tomboys have? Are they ovaloid, concave or shaped like a frisbee? Are they innies or outties?

Attached: saitama.png (600x600, 67K)

Baggy clothes? They're fun as long as they contain fun, we call those funbags. Even if they contain fun though, if the fun is never accessible (you are forbidden from reaching inside the funbags for fun to tug at and meddle with the funbags inside the funbags) that would make them unfunbags.

I think tomboys are really cool, sexy and cute (in a hot way) and I love them for their titties.

(20 words, perfect score.)

Attached: 9da333c217a39b7db19e037a00bfd5ec.jpg (851x1136, 102K)

tomboy hot
want put pp in puss

Attached: 1559306423898.png (796x796, 12K)

Indeed I was one in hs and even before that, got no male attention whatsoever (I wasn't overweight and have an average face). After hs I became ultrafeminine to make up for it, but now my sense of style is arthoe-lite.

I swear I've never even met a tomboy.

Femboy+tomboy is the best couple.

>no arthoe lite gf
Bros...

Tomboys are unironically the best women. My dream relationship is with a tomboy who is my best friend. I'd prefer to stay alone if I can't find that.

yea me too. i dress like a dyke typically and it doesnt get me pussy or dick sadly. i have tried to dress more feminine and wear makeup but it feels wildly unnatural to me

I've never once seen a tomboy in my entire life

You look underage at all?

Oh and I'm more masculine than dyke ish myself. I don't lend myself to that confusion, that's for sure.

There's a fine line between looking like a cute tomboy and looking like a dyke.

If you can post an example pic of what you look closest to (not an actual pic of you obviously) then that would help us help you

Can confirm baggy clothes can look great on girls. Gives them a more casual and comfy look, someone who doesn't really care about dolling themselves up like a normie. Also has the effect of making you not look a slut.

You dropped your
>tfw
But really it just looks like I'm trying to larp as someone from the 90's.

Attached: 1550354223720.jpg (600x401, 69K)

i want them in real life
tomboys are great

Wut? I don't need any help. And what's a "cute Tom boy" to you? As opposed to a dyke.

>tfw want tomboy gf
>any time I meet a tomboy she is a lesbian

If God exists he is a hundred times more cruel and sadistic than Satan

Attached: potoonigger.jpg (800x602, 88K)

Give to me.

Attached: 1564497559090.jpg (613x640, 109K)

that sucks
also it isn't God, God doesn't really directly fuck with things anymore except occasionally helping people through prayer
he won't come back until the Rapture
t. Christfag

>prayed to God asking to meet a tomboy who is not a lesbian
>met one who was not a lesbian
>she ghosted me

REEEEE- why

Attached: reeeeeswist.jpg (375x250, 36K)

That's some genie shit right there gerbelbro

you are just ugly

imo
cute tomboy = a girl who goes against the standards of standard girls, typically opts for shorter hair and opts for clothes more common amongst men, probably wears little makeup as well but overall still retains a feminine face.

dyke = does the above but to a more extreme, trying to look like a guy.

A tomboy doesn't try to look like a guy, she just prefers the comfyness of boys clothes and doesn't like the high maintenance of typical girls long hair and makeup

Bit rude. No more average I'd say if I'm not talking from my self esteem.

Yeah sure man then we agree. That's the standard definition.

>you will never go on a quest to save your qt tomboy waifu to the backdrop of happy 80s love songs
just fucking shoot me in the head

>tfw no 80s movie gf

Its even worse than no real waifu

Attached: 485A3C45-BD0C-4ABC-885D-9BED6D977DC2.jpg (640x620, 50K)

>80s movie gf
sounds very nice

This is now an 80s movie waifu thread

I already claimed mine

Attached: C106B960-E059-41E1-930E-BA1A9289F061.jpg (543x469, 53K)

Curly hair is so fucking good bros, i wanna spoon her and stick my nose in there.

get your filthy-ass hands off of my 80s waifu, you depraved faggot.

Agreed, though most tomboys I've known still had actual long or medium/chin length hair.

The major difference I've noticed between tomboys and dykes is that dykes care a lot less about personal hygiene, general appearance, and going out of their way to look different instead of "just b urself". A tomboy with short hair will still take care of it for example, or get it cut it a way that fits their face/headshape. A dyke with short hair usually has a lazy buzzcut.

Now I'm not saying everyone is perfect and always brushes their teeth 2x/day and is always fresh and shiny, but there is usually a distinct difference

>you will never do this except instead of 80s love songs it's the 80s transformer movie OST

I like tomboy, but I ain't the type they usually get attracted to.
I'm talking to 2 qt now, but one is kinda lesbian.
The kind of girls who wants me are the ones I abhor, the vapid and materialistic nightclub-dwelling slag.

Who are tomboys attracted to?

I would classify myself as one and I have many types; artsy soft-spoken guys, academics, Jow Forums types, etc.

>Jow Forums types
i'm a Jow Forums type

>Jow Forums types
Why

I'm not talking about the largely underage Jow Forums ones that you're probably thinking of desu.
Oh. Well.... Congratulations.

then what the hell could you mean by Jow Forums type? I don't know any other kinds

Conservatives.This type of dude is who she was talking about.

Attached: 1563132974266.jpg (469x535, 40K)

I have never met a tomboy once w yet i jerk off to anime tomboys everyday
Same with weyfus, drawings are sexy and stuff but real women with some muscle are scarce, most of them just want gigachad dick and aren't as good looking as you wish

This is a risk of getting your sexual preferences from the internet, more than often they are underwhelming irl

Correct. Only closet fags want tomboys

That's just the uneducated sort of guy who shouts slurs on the street, not very interesting to me.
There are more kinds than you could ever imagine.

>Become friends with qt tomboy, my first female friend ever
>Obviouslt fall for her, plan to ask her out
>She tells me she is a lesbian
>She is now trying her best to find me a gf and gives me tips to improve myself

Attached: Gtjojos is mentioned gtgets a feeling so complicated _9c3b103925dd439c66a5827b731a5d9c.jpg (344x477, 51K)

wanna pp hot tomboy

tomboy is just a phase for most girls. every girl gets girly when they're in love

>There are more kinds than you could ever imagine.
Explain. Politics suck

>Politics suck
Sorry. You seem interested, but I don't think it's going to be worth it for you.

Tomboys love me but it never works out, most of them end up being ultra submissive and have slept around. Overrated fetish, only good if they are nerdy and sexually aggressive.

By my Jow Forums gf.

Attached: 1564434065013-pol.jpg (480x358, 32K)

Tomboys have to have some cuteness into them. If you look like something that look like a tranny stick to dresses. Case and point:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

She will look cute and feminine even with baggy oversized clothes.

>prove me wrong
I regularly beg to get a tomboy gf to play sports with on here. Take that fag

Attached: 1562564057071.jpg (1240x1754, 186K)

>Tomboys barely exist irl, like after high-school pretty much all of them grow out of it, at least the look.
pretty much this, but i shall say that, tomboys do only exist during their teens, when a girl becomes a woman they can no longer be a tomboy, at least in my eyes
otherwise by the definitions of fags in this threads my cousin would be a tomboy
>short hair
>loud and outgoing
>never dresses in a girly manner
she is married tho and has 2 kids already so OP is a faggot and a liar
true tomboys look and have the impression of pic related because they are just another fantasy that i know i cannot fulfill

Attached: 1552263167415.jpg (850x1200, 355K)

Femnon here and I don't understand your pic related, she's dressed like any other girls in the summer.

> I don't understand your pic related, she's dressed like any other girls in the summer
yeah exactly, you wont understand it, because a tomboy is a "male fantasy" and is an idea
dress code is only a part of being a tomboy and it confuses normies thinking they can recreate a tomboy just dressing in baggy clothes and trousers
tomboy is not only clothes, behavior or physical attributes
its a way of life, of being

So there are plenty of guys who want tomboys...
But are there any girls who want tomgirls?

Attached: chrischan.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Forgot the thread, Wew.
See?
In that description there isn't a the type of lad I'm (outdoorsy 6'5 black biologist)

If you read several posts in this thread you would already have your answer.

At least she's trying to help you user

>Artsy types
>academics
>sub 90 iq neo-nazis

One of these things are not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong.

Attached: 1564389771481.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

Literally only interested on wtf you mean by "Jow Forums type"

just image board lingo for someone who is right-wing and interested in politics/political theory.

>Jow Forums
>90 IQ
I may think of Commies as many things, but at least I don't outright consider them to be retards. Lazy, unprincipled, and driven by emotion, to be sure, but not mentally deficient.

>there was a tomboy grill in our friend group, small community of kids, know eachother since we're all like 7, most only come during summer and vacations
>literally only girl in our age group into vidya, lots of guys into her
>me and beta best friend love her, lots of memories with her doing awesome kid shit, but too beta to ever do something
>other normies are more aggressive
>one time at her birthday, i think 15th, she gets drunk, chads step in trying to get some. me and beta friend watch like cucks, we've already long accepted we're out of the game at 15
>over the next vacations we meet a couple times, talking about the good old days and niche interests like anime
>haven't seen her for like 3 years now, apparently she's now a lesbian who colors her hair often

I really miss these days man... It only gets worse and worse with time.

Yes neo nazis usually does not have half mil student debt, so they will slave the rest of their life and parrot whatever they are told out of fear of losing their shitty job and die from OD on the street 2 months after.

>wanting 3d women
Why?

She sounds like a true tomboy user, what a fuckin bro