Do femanons like cuddling or do you find it gay

do femanons like cuddling or do you find it gay

Attached: xIQS6Hbw_400x400.jpg (379x379, 40K)

it can obviously be both

femanons please reply

I mean, I enjoy cuddling. I'm a small woman, so having a large guy to cuddle is really enjoyable and warm.

>I'm a small woman
how smol

5 ft 3 in In height.

>cuddling in an ice cold room in your blanket fort binge watching movies and hand feeding one another food
top tier feel my man

whoever gets to cuddle you is a lucky man

Attached: 9b16968fbc4d79aa05e90f2dda478272--collection-memes.jpg (236x229, 10K)

That and cuddling when its raining playin vidya/ watchin a show and eatting snacks is 10/10

You'll find someone! I know Jow Forums is full of memes and autism, but no joke. If you take care of yourself, and keep trying, im sure you'll find someone :)

I ran into my bf on accident. He's 5 ft 11 in, big beard, kinda the exact opposite of me. Did not expect shit to work out.

i really really really want to rope

Love cuddling
Would love to do it someday

Cuddling/affection is in many ways to key to build chemistry and a sign of a healthy loving relationship.

I'm quite sexually active and I'm naturally quite dominant. One thing I've learned through experience is that women like to be spooned almost just as much as they like the rough sex before it.

Really nothing better than working up a sweat having mindblowing sex, cumming doggystyle and then falling asleep in the spoon position while cuddling.

I love cuddling.
I really like it more when the guy has a hairy chest and I can rub the hair.

w-what about a hairy peepee

>ywn be a femanon
>ywn cuddle your bf

Attached: d9f.gif (600x450, 140K)

I cuddled with a guy once and it was gr8. At first he was sleeping farther away from me and I didn't know what to do, so I just sort of pressed my whole body and face into his back until he finally turned and I could get warm at last.

How about you trim your pubes desu

im going to trim it into a middle finger

Have you only slept with one guy or only one guy actually cuddled you ?

If I had a gf I'd turn the air conditioning real low so it would get cold and she would have to snuggle with me.

Slept with only one. But we didn't "do" anything.

cuddling is the sweetest thing ever. I prefer it to sex by far. So gentle and comforting :)

This is a man. A gay man.

I'm not a faggot or a tranny retard.
I just like how the hair feels

That's exactly what a fag or tranny would say

As someone who got with a fembot (female) yes
I've never been held as dearly since I'm not going to lie Anons, I may have well been strapped to her breasts with her hands when we weren't spooning.
Felt good, felt at peace.

Attached: 1564527712197.jpg (274x184, 26K)