A girl kissed me on the cheek yesterday

>go to county fair with some of my nerd friends
>get on line with Ferris wheel
>only 2 people allowed on each cart
>odd number of friends and i get singled out because im least closest to them
>a group of qt girls also have odd number so one girl ends up getting seated with me
>shes very bubbly and extroverted and i somehow dont spill spaghetti
>we get on top and we see the entire fair and lights
>she leans her head on my shoulder while commenting how beautiful the view is
>ride ends and we get off
>try hard not to spill spaghetti
>tell her "it was enchanting to meet you"
>she laughs calls me sweet and kisses me on the cheek
>heart literally melts as she walks back to her friend group and my friends call for me
>autistic self forgets to ask for her number

i think im in love anons. i found her fb. should i add her or would it be creepy?

Attached: 1560648061930.jpg (711x698, 106K)

NOOOOOOOOO PEPE OR WOJAAK LEAVE NO MORE

Attached: 1501789924519.png (614x472, 354K)

>"it was enchanting to meet you"
You blew it right there.

How the fuck did you find her facebook? At any rate, that would be creepy. Although... what do you have to lose? You might never see her again anyway

i was listening to a lot of tswift. i thought i was pretty suave when i said it

i know her name. we spoke on the ride.

go after her or regret it forever

Fucking go for it. Just tell her that you forgot to ask for her number, and ask her if she'd like to go get coffee or something. It's not like you'll see her again otherwise.

sounds like a slut, or your handsome and dont belong on this board. regardless, you dont belong because you were kissed

go for it dude, i'm rootin for ya

what exactly do i say. m scared it might get screenshotted and posted on internets.

not on lips. still a virgin

true. im just trying to put myself in her shoes and imagine how shed react. what if she has a bf and was just being friendly and im misinterpreting and labeled as a creep

I've kissed girls but I dont know if I ever got kissed on the cheek by someone other than my grandma or mom.

Say this.

>Hey, we went on the ferris wheel last night. I meant to ask for your number. We should go get some coffee tomorrow.

You can copy and paste that. It'll work if she was into you at all.

>true. im just trying to put myself in her shoes and imagine how shed react. what if she has a bf and was just being friendly and im misinterpreting and labeled as a creep
The worst she can do is say no. Don't be a pussy. Do you think Chads worry about whether or not she has a boyfriend, would be uncomfortable, was really into him? Of course not.

This. The FB lookup may or may not be seen as creepy, but this line is the best one to use if you're going to go for it.

the worst she can say is yes and then he will have a chance to spill his spaggeti

Man, I swear. This place has turned into a bunch of defeatists. If she kissed him on the cheek 10 minutes after meeting him, he has a pretty good chance of making it.

thanks frens going to go with this one and hope for best.

Attached: 1563891465274.jpg (3088x3088, 1.59M)

Cool, let us know how it turns out. Good luck.

>i found her fb. should i add her or would it be creepy?
yeah lol
do it anyways though

How'd it go, OP? I'm curious now.

> "it was enchanting to meet you"

Attached: Quotyou+are+wasting+the++potential+in+that+positionquot+_1032810cca2c20ae676c5c332fcd048d.png (200x200, 23K)

ignore her messages with a 20 minute - 1 hour delay per message unless its logistics. when you meet preferably take her to a place you know. be decisive and take the lead(whether that is her hand or the place to eat) and when you're cuddling or she is leaning against shoulder look into each others eyes and go for the kiss, it always works!

also dont say "enchanting" retard.

>i might have a boyfriend but ill lean on a guys shoulder and kiss him afterwards tee hee!
you cannot be this retarded op

there are a lot of women like this

is she is doing this she has already broken up with her boyfriend mentally

the thing with women like that is that "boyfriend" doesnt actually mean their one and only partner, just the fuck toy that they are closest with that also might have deluded himself into thinking that he's her one and only partner

That's true, but you can still fuck her. So it doesn't really matter either way

>it was enchanting to meet you
>stalking her fb
tippity top kek

Attached: rightnow.jpg (501x600, 39K)

oh man at least you could remember her name

I can't remember a name or associate a face to it for shit

I found people of Facebook by typing their first name in and the name of the place they worked

Facebook stalks you so much that you can pretty easily blame the algorithms for something like that too.