How can I kill myself very fast?

How can I kill myself very fast?

Attached: DF71B0EA-F1C2-48F1-86A5-31CDB6352030.jpg (681x827, 214K)

Jump off a tall building, instant death, barely any pain to feel, plus points for the nice view you get.

Dont do it user. My discord's Quality Crimson#5228
if you need someone to talk to

Shotgun barrel in your mouth. Pull the trigger. No chance in survival unlike

Akchually I've seen alot online about people surviving because they were stupid and shot their throat, and now they have to life with their disfigured face, don't try it.
Just jump off a 30, story building.

Jow Forums has made me bitter and cynical. It's like...

I don't care if people kill themselves because...

you're all assholes and I hate you all...

>I didn't used to be like this.

Gunshot if you have access to them, just don't be a retard and blow half of your face off and live.

A gun. There's a reason people who own them are significantly more likely to become an hero. Quick, instant, effective, and it bypasses ingrained mental mechanisms which prevent self harm and make your brain flip out on you and panic. It doesn't register as self harm in your lizard brain, literally no time to feel pain or change your mind before it hits the wall.

>Shooting yourself in the head doesn't work if you don't aim it at your head

Attached: R96FhQ.gif (320x230, 1.39M)

How about pills? What's a medication that would kill me?

Nice blogpost faggot.
For some retarded reason I thought this would be original.

Pills are shit and have a pretty high rate of survival.

Just how new and quite fuckin frankly how young are you to think you are actually jaded

Attached: A0E43505-5BE8-4ACC-AB16-2932C7562F5A.png (1079x1081, 859K)

In excruciating prolonged agony under hospital lights as they're trying to resuscitate you? Plenty

Here's the thing: Normies are asshole. There are ways to kill yourself easily, but they're illegal, specifically for that reason.
Thing is, depressed people are easily manipulated by normalfags. Killing yourself is like setting their lawnmower or vacuum cleaner on fire, just much worse, so much so they thought of very elaborate Bad Places you'll go to if you rob of them of... euh, you, basically.

shotgun blast to back of head

9mm bullet travels faster than 1000ft/s, seems like a pretty quick way to go out

>barely any pain to feel
That's a big fat lie. It's fast tho. Too bad death isn't the end.

My neighbour killed herself this winter. Police said all her limbs, arms and legs were strewn in different locations and the face was seperated from the head, torn off. They never found the head. There was too much snow.
So, easy way is to time a train, lay on the tracks. 1000% chance of death.

Attached: tumblr_ndi4tf3fdj1s2wio8o1_500.gif (500x374, 1.77M)

>too bad death isn't the end
prove it

Attached: hermit.jpg (920x920, 81K)

This took my literal seconds to google, user. Now if you take a look at this chart you really want to pay attention to time and agony. You'll notice that contrary to what some anons will tell you, shotgun to head has the highest lethality rate, and some of the lowest agony and time rates, all of which are significantly better than jumping from height.

Another important distinction is in overdoses. ODing on illegal drugs (the ones that make you feel really good, like heroin) is pretty much 50-50 and has a very low agony rating, while ODing on presciption and over-the-counter drugs have very low lethality rates and higher agony rates (this is the commonly given reason for the relative lack of success in female suicides)

So to break it down, the only seemingly appealing methods are gun to head, explosives (a real winner if you're capable of making them correctly), getting hit by a train (would not recommend as some poor train dude will have to pick up your severed limbs and go to therapy) and ODing on a euphoric drug like heroin (do your research on the specific drug first though)

Seriously though don't kill yourself though, all of the best methods are the ones that give you the least time to regret your decision for a reason, YOU WILL REGRET IT IMMEDIATELY

Attached: methods.jpg (504x766, 92K)

What if you're reborn forever until you've fulfilled your purpose? Perpetual loop. No heaven nor hell. Just re-do it all as a new life form.

I can prove it, but it would take time and effort. I am not on the mood. Do your research. It's your life at stake, not mine.

Attached: kek.gif (240x184, 401K)

>I can prove it for sure guys don't worry I CAN
>but I won't cause lmao you're not worth my time
>BUT I CAN I SWEAR

Attached: 95498DD4-39BF-4B24-9C93-F531B7AF8931.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

What if causality means all events within the universe were fixed and time is nothing more than human perception of a length of space, and we merely experience the span of our individual existence on a loop, meaning everybody who kills themselves is eternally doomed to an unnecessarily truncated loop that is no less shitty for it?

Attached: 1482480344428.png (500x550, 180K)

Shotgun blast to the head like that kid did a year and a half ago on here.
His head just vaporized
you wont feel nothing
also live stream it.

Attached: 1524908133468.png (320x528, 440K)

I didn't swear. I allow you to doubt.

Attached: onefuck.jpg (487x650, 170K)

Tbh when I inevitably kill myself whether it be in a few months or 30 years from now, I hope that as I'm on my way to heaven or hell or whatever, I get shown the post I made to you

If you do yourself you'll be stuck in the Lower Zones.

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 178K)

>set fire to self
Only for real men. At least make a show of it.