Former good looks

any robots here who used to be good looking and are now ugly? used to be like a 7/10, now am a 3/10 due to a facial injury, acne scarring etc. I always laugh when people tell me that looks don't matter because I know what it's like on the other side, reality is that people used to like me for no reason simply because I was good looking, now they dislike me for no reason other than that I'm ugly. how do robots who have been through this cope? it's hard to accept being a 3/10 because you know you'll never get a gf unless you get lucky, and it's a really hard pill to swallow to date a 3/10 girl when I have an ex (just one relax) who was a 7/10 which I got effortlessly. also before you flame me even when i was good looking i was an undercover cyborg, which just shows how much good looks matter since people didn't even care that i was pretty autistic.

Attached: 1513225186278.png (691x653, 27K)

Other way around. Was never really noticed as a kid and had acne as a teenager. After I fixed my acne and grew into my body, I became attractive and this new attention from girls feels weird

I used to be around a 7/10 as well but that was way back in 2012 when my life was good. My life is now SHIT and I am an objective 2 or 3 out of 10. I'm now fat, balding, hairy, greasy, and have awful fashion. Might aswell off myself tbqh.

how did you fix your acne, im in early 20s and this shit still hasn't gone away though it's tapering off slowly, thinking about saying fuck it and going on accutane since acne is such a huge 'nerf' so to speak.

same as how i feel, though not quite suicidal anymore. nothing quite shows you people's true colors like going from good looking to ugly.

>how did you do it
Accutane, and you should to. There is literally no reason not to do it. Washing your face won't work and you won't even need to wash your face as much after the treatment because it changes the structure of your skin

*and you shouId too

>Nothing quite shows you people's true colors like going from good looking to ugly.
Yep a-fucking-men to that. I really miss the days when people would be nice to me and even smile at me. Now everyone treats me like shit and absolutely hates having to interact with me. The look I usually get on the street is a mix of pity and disgust. Pic related, it's what girls call me.

Attached: DZQlG_9VMAApYPp.jpg (2000x1333, 511K)

>tfw aging like fine wine
it's pretty based desu

only reason im not doing it is because i heard it's a really serious medication that can permanently fuck up your body (though acne has/is already doing that). just have had really bad past experiences with medicine, though deep down ik i should have gone on it years ago, and even now it's right to do it.
you pretty much nailed it, especially the ppl hating having to interact with you. no one knows the looks black pill like formerly good looking people.

I had a meeting with a 'support advisor' from my uni and she was so rude to me and looked uncomfortable the entire time like she just wanted me to fuck off. I was never talked to like that when I was better looking. It makes me realise how shallow people are and become quite blackpilled on women too (the person I was talking about was female) because for them looks are everything since that's how they select a mate, and if you're ugly, her biological and primitive urge is to reject you in every way no matter what.

Attached: 1540690523067.jpg (506x410, 167K)

you fucking nailed it, we think the exact same way. the truth is we are just animals, and natural selection has made good looks the gut check for good genes/people you want to associate with. especially for females (if you are a male).

cope. nobody is literally writhing away. if you look like shit and stopped taking care of yourselves because you perceive yourself as ugly, that's how people are going to view you.

I try. But it's hard because I have autism.

Used to be 7/10, now 3/10 due to several aging flaw and thick eyebrow, I could fix my face if i do a surgery but I'm really ok without a gf, I don't need to improve my lool or do something I don't like to myself

you sad whiny asshole complaining about exactly what youre doing by misprizing your girl for her looks

fucking pathetic

>I used to be around a 7/10 as well but that was way back in 2012 when my life was good. My life is now SHIT and I am an objective 2 or 3 out of 10. I'm now fat, balding, hairy, greasy, and have awful fashion. Might aswell off myself tbqh.
Same, turned from a decent looking dude to an old fat bald loser who's too poor for surgery or roids. Shit sucks, I wish I capitalized on the looks while I could, and I wasn't even that good looking in the first place, but how I turned out is just abysmal.

and to think women hated me growing up and they still hate me now. I was blackpilled since primary school. my own mom told me I was worthless and disowned me. girls call me soft and gay, one had her boyfriend beat me up. I have shoeboxes stacked to the ceiling in my closet full of old prescription medication. you lived and are currently living a life many would kill for. even if you're ugly and unwanted now you have good memories to fall back on. I haven't been sober in a decade trying to forget all the terrible shit that happened. I lose so much hope everyday my heart is screaming I can't keep living like this

I'm not angry that people treat ugly people worse than they do good looking people, it upsets me but I understand it, it's just natural selection. What I'm angry about is that I went form being a 7/10 living life on easy mode, to a 3/10 who has to literally get rich to get a 7/10 gf that I literally got without trying in the past.

some of them were good memories, but the 7/10 gf cheated on me with my 8-9/10 best friend if that makes you feel any better. even when things were good for me things weren't amazing, although it would be amazing to be good looking again don't get me wrong. just saying that i don't look back and say 'damn my life was perfect then', it was just much better than it is now.

This is nightmare fuel for me.
>was ugly and fat when I was a teen
>start taking care of myself on my late teens and early 20's
>actually become good looking
>people treat me better
>girls pay attention to me

Fuck I don't want to lose it like OP and go back to that shit. Hopefully time can fix you up, OP.

Attached: 1474510789451.png (255x219, 65K)

This is basically what happened to me If you were fat during puberty you'll always return to some flabby state at some point later in life unless you take steroids.

How old were you when it all went to shit?

>be 5'2
>...

might try some neck extentions

25 or so, by late twenties I was literal Homer Simpson.

Well I'm turning 25 in a few months and I'm still in shape, so that should be fine.
For your situation I don't think you should give up anyway, try to get on a better diet and go exercise more. If you looked good before then you definitely still have it underneath all this blob you got.

>Well I'm turning 25 in a few months and I'm still in shape
So was I.
No money for gyno surgery, hairplugs, etc. It's pointless.

>be attractive
>dont know how to talk to anybody
>get loads of matches on tinder and manage to ruin them all by either not messaging or fucking up my messages
>too scared to meet people in real life and dont know where to do it anyways

GO AWAY SHITTER NORMAL FAGGOT WOJAK POSTER

Attached: 1507712699251.jpg (300x222, 23K)

I'm an 8/10 but won't be for long; I'm losing all my hair

How do you suddenly turn fat? You idiots better become Jow Forums or stop crying

Why are so many of us losing our hair? Is it stress and depression? I am only 21 and I swear the day I started balding was the same time I had to convince a girl to get an abortion those were stressful times

Sometimes I look ugly for a time, but it doesn't last because if I weren't Mr. Handsome then all those losers wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

If it weren't me, it'd just be someone else with the difference that there'd be less content in the universe.

Attached: mr workaholic.jpg (850x1163, 239K)

I get this treatment too but I don't think it's because I look bad, ugly or anything, it is because I actually am a loser and don't really take care of myself.

You could just work with what you have now. Workout, don't eat like an asshole, develop a skin car routine, and find somethings you genuinely like.

Just like that, you're now a functional human being so long as you can push your inner troubles down far enough to not bother you on a day to day basis.

I can't work out due to eye problems (straining too much could make me go blind, wish I was joking). I am trying to self improve though, just tough to figure that I could take care of my body like a supermodel does theirs and max out at a 4 or 5/10. Still going to try to self improve, but it hurts knowing I was a 7/10 will little effort before and now it will take a herculean effort to get to a 5/10.

I want from a hideous skinny fat 3/10
to being leaner, having better hair, and having better skin, would say I'm about a 6/10 at BEST and mostly a high 4 or low 5.
Basically a 6/10 is still ugly to most people and I haven't really changed anything.
I have no appeal to women, and even worse people find me repulsive to look at, unsettling, like an unfinished painting from a shitty artist.

Attached: A3.jpg (500x500, 103K)

post scarface on /soc/ and crosslink
only the scars

if you're truly 3/10 it's GG and you'll be invisible forever anyway, so why care

it's really bad. for context, if you took 25 random people including me, id be willing to make the bet that id either have the worst acne scarring, or at best the 2nd worst acne scarring of those 25 ppl.

I had amazing hair that everybody was jealous of, I was so happy with it and felt cool with it
Started balding at 14
I dont know if its genetic or if it was stress related but I'm still mad
>get biotin cause friend told me it can help
>come home, mom sees it
>"why the hell did you buy that"
>explain
>"does that seriously bother you???"
No mom I overpaid for supplements that probably (now definitely) dont even work exactly because it DOESNT bother me that the top of my head is almost completely bald