WHY IS CHOOSING A DEGREE SO HARD AAAAAAAAA

WHY IS CHOOSING A DEGREE SO HARD AAAAAAAAA

I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD CHOOSE COMPUTER SCIENCE OR COMPUTER ENGINEERING

When I look at job offers they ask for computer science or computer engineering. Why Comp science is 3 years and computer engineering is 4. What's the point of doing one more year??? If I graduated as an engineer would I make more money?????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 0931 - QriJh6a.gif (400x388, 280K)

choose liberaI arts

STOP POSTING PEPE YOU NORMAL FAGGOT SHITTERS

Attached: 1490604933305.gif (600x600, 1.73M)

Can this faggot be permanently banned please.

God I would love if all frogposters were permanently banned

nice facebook gif frien

FOUND THE SWOOMER MERF NORMAL FAGGOT SHITTER GO AWAY MAINSTREAM CUNT

Attached: 1507593198228.gif (474x350, 826K)

Choose a degree in Women's History.

Com science is way better trust, most companies look for a degree in either a specific field or com science. So yeah don't do engineering unless you like hardware over software

Kill yourself faggot pepe will never leave this board, I will make sure of it. Nobody fucking cares about your obsession with instagram normies.

Attached: 1544522322994.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Engi is more hardware orientated
go compsci if you want to be a brogrammer

I feel like being an engineer seems more pretigious because of the title,

I feel like the only job i'll be able to do is embedded software developpement. The degree has no algorithm classes, it basically look like electric engineering with 3 programation classes

ok, there's more than 3, but they all turn around the same languages

PEPE AND WOJAK NORMAL FAGGOT SHITTER MAINSTREAM DICK RIDER SWOOMER MERF LEAVE

Attached: 1501967504383.png (421x534, 350K)

>going to school and getting in debt in hopes to become a worker drone for a hebrew based corporation who will treat you as expendable trash

what a great idea. ill see you in 3 years complaining about your mcdonalds manager and college debt

lmao burger cuck is seething
They will cost me nothing, will graduate debt free

If you don't know which to choose I'm gonna say you should probably go with CS. There's a lot you could potentially do with it.

I think I would find it more interesting
not sure if I actually enjoyed my electricity classes

i skipped out on college back in 09 when i graduated highschool because I spent 8th grade through senior year programming. i make slightly less than 100k doing braindead easy coding at a local company. you reciprocate with le burger cuck because you know thats where you'll end up due to your clear lack of motivation and drive to succeed.

Electrical Engineering is the white man's choice

Attached: 1523895637796.png (483x666, 8K)

Going into my second year in computer science and I feel like it's too general. CompEng or SoftEng are more focused and I think I would have liked them better.