The Prime Age For a Female Is In Her 30s

Why is Jow Forums filled with pedos who swear they only date much younger women?

>children born to hags over 30 are most likely born with birth defects! therefore it's natural for men to prefer teens over hags no matter their age!

Women in 30s are definitely not in a hag status at all and it's simply not true
Even in her 40s a baby is still most likely born without birth defects, which is statistically supported
The truth is that babies with birth defects are rare no matter the mother's age
If you're doubting this then just google on this issue
Then it will be turned that although it's true that the older the mother is the higher chance there is that the baby has birth defects but as i'm saying it's still rare even the mother is in her 40s

>hags most likely can't get pregnant

If you mean a woman in her late 40s then yes i admit that it's not that easy for her to get pregnant
However, women in her 30s to early 40s, especially 30s, are really fertile
Most of women in their 30s have no problem with conceiving, which also is statistically proven

>no hymen no diamond!

If you're seriously thinking that whether she has a hymen or not can be a big deal as to your relationship then you don't even deserve to love a lady

>the 18 year-old still seems to be the best, biologically speaking anyway

As I said no matter the mother's age the babies are still born without any birth defects in most cases and until in their early 40s most women are pretty fertile
And do you even know the way the average 18 year-old girl thinks?
They're still fucking children with no life experience
Dating with them would be like baby sitting them
Life experience has an important part to form a long term relationship with a woman
Women in 30s have both the life experience and fertility

Are you incels into baby sitting or something?
Some neckbeards here insisting that 18 year-old or even high school girls are the best are fucking weird

Attached: natalieanxiety.webm (582x738, 1.98M)

i'll argue with every fucking manchild incel here
come argue with me

Natalie Portman is a turbo qt

Why are you posting it over and over again?

>dating them would be like babysitting

It should be. She hasn’t been corrupted yet and you can still redpil her at that age

Prime age is between 16 and 24.No less no more.
Fuck off Japan, go play video games and fap to 2D gf.

gay

>over and over again

this is my second time, you fucking manchild

>Even in her 40s a baby is still most likely born without birth defects, which is statistically supported
This was not true 50 years ago, user.

typical pedo's view on women
you're a manchild

You have no arguments. Just namecalling

She will get old before you become rich and propose her. Stop worshiping false god/goddess with whom you can never mate. KYS instead.

You're implying a lot of implications there

no fucking way
again do you even know the way a 18 year-old girl thinks?
they may be mature pysically yet their minds are still fucking immature

And?

what's gay about this?

it is true now, which is supported by statistics

Never, ever get involved in a relationship with a woman over 30.
And never mess with the Russians.
Lessons for a good life.

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (257x188, 13K)

it's advising to marry unattractive women as a beard

people can change all the time

What is happening in this gif?

Attached: 283829539825.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>Why is Jow Forums filled with pedos who swear they only date much younger women?
because i'm 19
i don't know what I will think when i'm older

Attached: IWonderWhoCouldBeBehindThisPost.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Emotionally attaching yourself to your girl for first 4 years is first step in disastrous outcome.
You fuck her brains out. The best thing you can take out from her at that time is a boy, and after than you can watch sitcoms together.

enjoy baby sitting
i still prefer adult women with life experience over children
but you have to admit that neckbeards here claiming high school girls are the best are seem as fucking weird in the eyes of the general public

Tits or gtfo

You don't redpill women, you control them.

And their minds will likely NEVER Mature.

Most women don't ever become mature, and the few who do are always mature by 18

if you think about it, the male literally peaks in his teen years while the woman peaks in her hag years, so TECHNICALLY we're living backwards and the older women should be banging all younger dudes, not the other way around

maybe you're a manchild then

>be a man
>spend all of your teens and twenties encouraging women to have casual sex, dress like sluts, and generally act like whores for attention from you
>reach your thirties
>REEEEE ALL WOMEN ARE ROASTIES WHERE'S MY VIRGINAL TRADWIFE?!?!?!?!?!

>Even in her 40s
Be 60 when your kid's still in HS, be 80 when you have newborn grandkids. Sounds great

don't know but natalie is still fucking beautiful in her 30s

>The Prime Age For a Female Is In Her 30s
You mean when she's twice to four times as likely to produce a child with birth defects?

>no hymen
>lady

Pick one, nip.

Also, dejaSAGE

>Reddit logic

The general public’s consensus is usually retarded or wrong.

>Most women don't ever become mature, and the few who do are always mature by 18
I also observed that

what if i want 5 children

this is a very convincing bait tread. I think it might have really been posted by some 37 year old tumbleretta

what's awful about this?
the fact that neckbearing Jow Forumsacts insisting that high school girls are the best is far more awful

>a western woman in her 30's
>dozens of partners
>roasted out vagina
>boobs starting to sag
>stretch marks and cellulite
>about 5 healthy baby making years left

Attached: download.png (171x295, 9K)

i'm a man, idiot

>he has a different opinion with me thus he must be a roastie!

the absolute state of an incel

She was 24 in that webm

She hit the wall in her late 20s

She was beautiful, now she needs lots of make up and clever lighting

Nothing unusual here

i don't get it

whatever you say, manchildren

how important is matureness? for what?
I dont have a problem with immature woman, what I have a problem with are insane woman, and you meet them at every age.
A problem I often have with older woman is their stupid entitlement attitude.

Well my cousin oversees a whole region of hospital maternity wards in NHS and tells me that in women over 40 chances of a complication free birth are halved. Also ⅓ of births are now women over 40.

Why? Are you being paid for it?

I honestly think there is something wrong with you if you think a woman in her 30s is more attractive than a woman in her prime fertility age. The male instinctively knows a woman in her prime is more attractive. You have been infected with the femin virus, or you're a high effort shill

>she hasn't been corrupted yet
>at age 18
I have some unfortunate news for you user...

what are you talking about?

true
the state of women is the reflection of the state of men and the society, which is something Jow Forumsacts try to ignore

You're right. I'm gonna marry a 34 year old cracker with a vagina that have tasted 150 penis in the past, and we're gonna start punching in the face any member of The Bratva that comes along. Sounds like bliss.

Fucker, you don't marry any broad that comes in your way. You gotta pick wisely, and to fuck a babe is alright, but a relationship with any of the sluts I know is off my list, big time.

Bed them, don't Wed them.

40 year old women think the same way 16 year old girls do. This is why they get so distraught when 40 hits and they are single and have no kids

but it's still fucking rare
how many times do i have to tell you this?
no matter the mother's age birth defects themselves are fucking rare even if the mother is in her 40s

t. incel

i don't get it

>Japan flag
>lecturing us on fertility
>calling others pedos
Turn off your VPN faggot.

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Where is your proof?

t. Roastie

no she was in her 30s in that webm as far as i know
it was around 2013

i just am worrying about the absolute state of Jow Forumsacts

Op is definitely one of two things:
1: a bitter 30+ roastie, angry that men won't date her in her old worthless age.
2: a bitter beta bucks who married a used up whore and feels he needs justify that bad decision.

But the one thing we can all be certain of, is that Op is a faggot.

t. incel

incels are underestimating how fucking important the matureness in her mind is to form a relationship with her

Fucking forced meme reddit word

yeah only in your mind

This.

A bitter beta wouldn’t even be allowed on Jow Forums unless he wants to feel the wrath of his wife’s bull

>what is the google search

You get 5 18yo wives. And save the white race

having a different opinion with you makes me a roastie then i guess yes i am

all your rant about 30 being prime, for what purpose?
Yes I will still have sex with a woman once she hits 30, but I wont marry a woman that hit 30. 18-25 is prime age for marriage, and I will have sex and kids with her until I or she dies.

>>no hymen no diamond!
that is a selection criteria for me, dont need something damaged
>If you're seriously thinking that whether she has a hymen or not can be a big deal as to your relationship then you don't even deserve to love a lady
A woman that had sex and is not married is not a LADY, she is a whore and deserves to be treated as such.
I dont want the affection of those whores, I want a pure and sane woman for a family.

>And do you even know the way the average 18 year-old girl thinks?
I know how they think, and I dont see your issue? they are mature enough or else many nations would not classify them as adults at 18
>They're still fucking children with no life experience
You know what creates life experience? living, we all grow wiser with time. And I dont see how that should restrict my dating habit
>Life experience has an important part to form a long term relationship with a woman
"Life experience" or how I call it sexual history will indeed have a affect on relationships, but its a negative one, not a positive one

But with all your arguing it appears you a telling us, classify woman under 30 as immature, label them minors, prohibit them from having sex, take away their right to vote and love.
You are insane whore, shut up and reflect on how you messed up your life.

lol poor guesses

cougars are A thing

Attached: full-charge-cougar.jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

Tell me why single women in their 40s think they still have a chance to settle down and start a family. It couldn’t possibly be because they still think they’re 16 and that everyone puts their pussy on a pedestal right? Why do men lower their standards as they get older but women’s standards stay the same as soon as they started riding the cock carousel?

>The Prime Age For a Female Is In Her 30s:
This is the stupidest feminist pasta I have ever read. Just stop.
Prime age for fenales is 6-10.

If its an opinion, why are you insisting on debating it? Go away and fuck hags to your heart's content.

t. roastie

>Even in her 40s a baby is still most likely born without birth defects, which is statistically supported
Citation needed

>But with all your arguing it appears you a telling us, classify woman under 30 as immature, label them minors, prohibit them from having sex, take away their right to vote and love
looks like you totally don't get my point

>You are insane whore, shut up and reflect on how you messed up your life.

?

>that is a selection criteria for me, dont need something damaged
>A woman that had sex and is not married is not a LADY, she is a whore and deserves to be treated as such.
>I dont want the affection of those whores, I want a pure and sane woman for a family.

oh you're insisting that women just having a sex makes them damaged and whores thus not wives material?
having that mind you won't even form a good relationship with a women anyway

>"Life experience" or how I call it sexual history will indeed have a affect on relationships, but its a negative one, not a positive one

not all women were into colossal sexes in their younger ages

>The Prime Age For a Female Is In Her 30s
No, starting 30, the eggs are lowering in quality.
End of story.

obvious bait but what's feministic about this?
i don't get it

?

Besides reproduction what have women ever done for any successful society? Damaged goods is the best way to describe a girl that’s had sex before, but sometimes buying used isn’t the worst just make sure the mileage and wear are worth the price.

>how fucking important the matureness in her mind is to form a relationship with her
Holy shit, what the fuck is this? A cunt's "matureness" doesn't matter. Cunts are all stupid and childish, only difference between old hags and girlchildren isn't mental, it's that girlchildren are hot.

>what is the google search

Changing your flag doesn’t change your ID faggot

yet still pretty fertile in their 30s
that's my point

True. So it looks like roastie.

older women need to live with the life sentence of choosing the wrong men. for the rest of their days they should be teaching younger generation the dangers of the cock carousel

But your point was 30 was prime, being usable isn’t prime. The day before milk expires doesn’t mean milk in its prime.

>girls are the same as goods

i get that your out of argument

>REEEEEEEEEE he doesn't agree with the feminist agenda
>must just be joking
>no one could seriously have different opinions
Seriously consider killing yourself
>Besides reproduction what have women ever done for any successful society
Nothing.
>I don't need to prove my bullshit
Yeah, you don't because it's bullshit.
>yet still pretty fertile in their 30s
If you eant to have retard babies. You want retard babies?

Single mothers all had a chance to find someone to be a father to their children, too bad they took a chance on a week old lottery ticket hoping they could still win if the numbers matched

the prime age should be determined by considering both the matureness of the body and mind

Prime is 16

You didn’t even read the part where I said buying used isn’t the worst, flag changing faggot.
How can u possibly even try to argue that 30 is prime age when u clearly don’t even believe that

>If you eant to have retard babies. You want retard babies?

again no matter the mother's age babies with birth defects are really rare, which is supported by statistics

>mind
They still think they are 16
>body
They are sagging getting wrinkles and they don’t have the same energy they did 10 years ago