Tranny ruins roasties night

This is too good to be real. Shit like

>Tilly said something like "I'm sorry but if your uncomfortable now, wait until we lez out and instead of licking you have to suck." The same friend asked Tilly if there was something wrong with her and Tilly admitted that she had been doing cocaine since early that afternoon and was sorry that it was all gone (none of us do drugs).

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cjvm06/my_friends_and_i_2223f_invited_a_trans_girl_28mtf/

Top fucking kek

Attached: 1564545197634.png (1559x938, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cjvm06/my_friends_and_i_2223f_invited_a_trans_girl_28mtf
genderpsychology.org/autogynephilia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First of all
>gb/2 reddit

Secondly those comments..

Tranny btfo roastie party, saying "I'm the only one with the balls to show my pussy" buck ass naked high on coke

removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cjvm06/my_friends_and_i_2223f_invited_a_trans_girl_28mtf

Attached: 1564553947019m.jpg (576x1024, 36K)

Too funny. Yeah yeah I know
>reddit

partaking a "sexy sleepover" seems like a common fantasy for these trannybros, they really exaggerate what goes on at girls sleepovers
the only sexual thing that probably happen at one of those is comparing tits and that's only for the junior high girls
trannybros think that these are super sexual events because they're basically perverts who turn themselves into a simulacrum of a female because the thought probably gives them a raging woody
lmao trannybros crazy as fuck, but they are great athletes
check this one, 6'3" (190cm) and 250lbs (114kg) absolute unit in my opinion

Attached: 1564546616080.jpg (792x710, 97K)

80% trannies are the AGP meme, they became girls because they craved being with girls.

Attached: download.png (200x280, 83K)

Lmao. You can't beat this reaction, this is truly a time to be alive

Attached: 1564547221725.jpg (444x459, 103K)

What mental gymnastics is that lol?

This is like inviting a fujoshi to a guys' sleepover.
She'll be like: "When you guys start making out?"
original lelkeks

Attached: proud_to_be_fujoshi_by_evelynism-d4gn0b8.jpg (750x1064, 112K)

Looks more like a tranny than the actual tranny tbqh

Becoming a tranny is literally a get out of virginity free card for incels
you can unironically go into their change rooms and watch them change and make them uncomfortable. And they can't do shit. The law is on your side. It's hilarious.

Gotta love mentally ill transvestite stories

Attached: 1564549770752.jpg (315x1192, 188K)

genderpsychology.org/autogynephilia/

Attached: FACTS_by_Blanchard.jpg (300x276, 18K)

In my world AGP still stands for accelerated graphics port.

>guys' sleepover
???

Not sure about the graphics part but most trannies seem to wish they had an accelerated port.

>get out of virginity free card
>go into their change rooms and watch them change and make them uncomfortable
This is not how losing your virginity works.

>girl meme'd her tits off

haha good fun

Don't be so transphobic you Nazi.

Attached: 1563754404712.png (640x480, 431K)

Bring mir mein Schnitzel, Du Schnitzel!

Most "trannies" aren't actually trans, they're just going with the flow and choose to identify as trans for bonus brownie points rather than the gender they try to pretend to be. Most discord trannies are just bad caricatures of females.

A true "trans" would never identify as trans but as either male or female as they believe they were born in the wrong body and usually pass decently enough but they're few and far between.

t.knower

Good point. They can all identify ass mental patients for all I care.

Bump, anyone else have stories?