YouTube For Robots

Alright Jow Forums, who are the most based youtube channels for our robotic brethren?

Attached: fdgfgf.jpg (550x310, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC61iqhhnEMwImis3RcDpuzA
m.youtube.com/channel/UCi7gbnBGIxB6k0K8Bgdt8nA
youtu.be/qCGH3V5lCqU
youtu.be/UlDcdeGjH_k
youtu.be/z9aIGyeaVbg
youtu.be/3wFRbOi8oxM
youtu.be/dmzN3KaKCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg
youtube.com/channel/UCTqFbxxPFWuddfCeJchsYDA
youtube.com/user/HyperBoyFoEva
youtube.com/channel/UCqfHQDUjK49FbPxrOFu0SeA
youtube.com/channel/UClRIx5Yp0CZTCJz7PshfwEA
youtube.com/channel/UChO1x-n-vI2Gwn2gOSXXNwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/channel/UC61iqhhnEMwImis3RcDpuzA

Attached: eggy.jpg (690x954, 98K)

EZ PZ

m.youtube.com/channel/UCi7gbnBGIxB6k0K8Bgdt8nA

I'm pretty sure he's Jewish or something.

Star is good Hikikomori/NEET channel. has a lot of videos talking about his life or how to deal with isolation and neetdom. one of the few who seems to be proud of this way of life and has been at it for a long time. A few videos i would recommend:

Avoiding Backaches and Eye Strain: youtu.be/qCGH3V5lCqU
The Origins of Me Being a Hikikomori: youtu.be/UlDcdeGjH_k
I HATE the Human Body: youtu.be/z9aIGyeaVbg
Video of him being homeless talking about Misanthropy: youtu.be/3wFRbOi8oxM
Sleeping 16 Hours a Day: youtu.be/dmzN3KaKCTU

Surveillance Camera Man
youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg

Tramp Stamp
youtube.com/channel/UCTqFbxxPFWuddfCeJchsYDA

Why do you say "jewtube" when literally all the racists make money here (like your god Pew).

Jews are whites , ask any POC he won't make a real difference (Israel is a proof , they have colonial tendancies)

Cream Man: youtube.com/user/HyperBoyFoEva
N0THANKYOU: youtube.com/channel/UCqfHQDUjK49FbPxrOFu0SeA

Jesus Christ, OP don't go on these YouTube channels, it's just a bunch of depressed losers whining. Go watch a lolcow.

Lol, actually thinking pewdiepie is a racist
Get some evidence to support yourself, apart from the time he said nigger, it ain't even that big of a deal but bitches like you made it one

Also, Jews are not white, west Europe and north America and Australia and people in south Africa are the only whites, sandniggers like those in the middle east are not white

This actually pisses me off. How the word racist is a fucking buzzword to get you to back off. I ask people to tell me one thing the racist Donald Trump has done that was racist and they can't even tell me. It's fucking disgusting how you can just slap the word racist on any white person.

Ikr, and apparently being 'patriotic' as you Americans call it is racist too
I'm from the UK and there are actually quite a lot of us here who like the guy and can see how he's helping you out, majority of senior staff where I work are fans of him or just hate the left
Tfw one day i hope to move to America LEGALLY and become a citizen
And border security now has been plastered with identity politics that it's now racist to want secure borders and not let any old schmuck in

TFM was based AF untill his channel got terminated, but his secondary channel ia good: youtube.com/channel/UClRIx5Yp0CZTCJz7PshfwEA
Also he has a bit chute channel and has way better vids there

Because it's run by Jews lol

youtube.com/channel/UChO1x-n-vI2Gwn2gOSXXNwQ
youtube channel made to showcase the act of ruining other peoples joy in video games for own entertainment

I like how you use the word Jew as a boogyman, and the leftist use the patriarchy as the boogyman.

>he's 17
Lol

The ceo, Susan Wojcicki, is a Russian Jew. What are you on about.

You still use the word Jew as a boogyman word. All of society problems ,it's the jews.

>All of society problems ,it's the jews.
Yeah because most of societal issues I care about are caused by Jews.

Jews aren't a "boogeyman" when they're the actual fucking problem.

Imagine taking the meme seriously