I FOUND IT !

IT IS RIGHT THERE IN THE BIBLE !

DESCRIPTION OF KRISHNA !

KING SOLOMON SAW KRISHNA !

HAIL VICTORY !

KRISHNA IS GOD OF ALL JEWS !

PRABHUPADABOOKS.COM
KRISHNAPATH.ORG

1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hastdoves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
2Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none isbarren among them.
3Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
4Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
5Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
6Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
7Thou art all fair, my love; there is
no spot in thee.

SONG OF SOLOMON, kjv

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Song-of-Solomon-Chapter-4/

Attached: DB7280FF-CFB9-4F29-8363-76B1EBF17AB2.jpg (796x600, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I FCKN FOUND IT !!!!!

GOD ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF LORDS, THE ABSOLUTE AUTOCRAT, THE BLOOMING ETERNAL YOUTH, THE GOD OF GODS, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA !!!!!

I FUCKING FOUND THE PROOF.

IT’S RIGHT THERE IN THE SONG OF SOLOMON!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS

Attached: EA377C3C-BAD6-4015-9EA0-2A6FAD8E16A4.jpg (800x600, 243K)

1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hastdoves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
2Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none isbarren among them.
3Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
4Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
5Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
6Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
no spot in thee.

SONG OF SOLOMON

KRISHNA !

I LOVE YOU

Attached: 29D78B06-D598-48E0-8B8F-2208F1130644.jpg (720x569, 131K)

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GOD, LORD, ALMIGHTY FATHER, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONE, THE PURE ETERNAL EXISTENCE, GOD THE FATHER, SOUL OF OUR SOUL, OUR ETERNAL SHELTER, OUR REFUGE, OUR SALVATION, THE ETERNAL LIFE, O MY GOD, LORD

I FOUND IT

KRISHNA !

O KRISHNA !

Attached: 69EE672D-261B-43E4-A820-74417B01576C.jpg (720x570, 113K)

O MY GOD
O MY GOD
O MY LOVING GOD !

Attached: CAF490AC-0604-428D-9F30-49FFEBD44696.jpg (552x855, 155K)

O MY LOVING GOD

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT

Attached: 7EF0741F-A12B-404E-9A63-BC66B620E40D.jpg (293x220, 59K)

no spot in thee.

SONG OF SOLOMON

Hey Bhakta Larper.
Did you find a guru yet?
Have you even started looking?

Prabhupad is dead; he can't be your guru.

I knew there is some grain of truth in the fuckn BIBLE

Please , you may die ASAP

disgusting curry religion

KRISHNA, THE SELF-SUFFICIENT PHILOSOPHER

Attached: 7661B087-1E9B-48A1-819D-B940519CBDE2.jpg (960x1163, 361K)

Take ur meds.

acid is a lot of fun :)

My son, this is the only medication peoples need, the Holy Name of the Sweet Lord Almighty!

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Oh fuck off man. YOU DO THIS LITERALLY EVERY DAY AND NEVER MAKE GOOD ARGUMENTS.

I appreciate you doing this but THE SHITTY WAY YOU DO IT IN SUCKS.

those who say don't know
those who know don't say

Fuck off pajeet.

Just like Bodhi Mantra. Makes himself and everything he associates with a fucking joke. Can't wait for that autist to go away.

still good shit to infect christ fucks who think their religion is only true. They don't even know that concepts other than "dying on the cross" exist.

I'll see you in purgatory, faggot. I'm gonna kick your ass.

People who take up the spiritual journey tend to come to similar conclusions. Do not take the words of the KJV to heart. We are already one in the eyes of the gods. It doesn't matter what happened in the past.

Lads,

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Attached: E43B5DD8-D08B-4AEC-8CC1-6769BE1FDE6C.jpg (1280x1693, 475K)

All posted by the same ID.

old news

I told you and I'll tell you once again. I appreciate what you are trying to do wholeheartedly but LISTEN TO ME. YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB. LEARN BETTER ENGLISH AND COME BACK.

Look at this divine precision ,

Attached: DD2039D0-DDB9-4657-BB76-9BDD9F25E26C.jpg (446x650, 122K)

Krishna’s nipples the color of roes

Attached: 4AC1AF96-3353-40DA-8EFE-D5606624E9E2.jpg (1300x975, 289K)

OP. The pics you post, depicting this "Krishna", character.. there's obviously a flambouyant appearance thing going on in these pictures.. Surely, more words about the whacked out headdress, or all the flute playing would've made it in to this "description" you've pulled from solomon. All we get in this "description", that actually matches your pics, is a set of generic "scarlet" lips, which could describe any woman on planet fucking earth in any time period. This "description" from solomon is a vague one with a wider criteria than what would be necessary to fit uniquely to this "Krishna". The description doesn't exclude all those other than "Krishna" that may have a similar descriptionm, simply put.

You do sound schizo or perhaps trippin balls, calm it down bud

MY dude, those nipples are pink. Do you know how many others have pink colored nipples?

Son, good point. But. Krishna created this human form from His Eternal Transcendental Form. So, of course there will be so many others who would match Solomon’s description as well. Just like you yourself are matching God in so far you got two hands, two legs, a dick and a head.

The point that I’m trying to make is that Solomon’s description matches Krishna to divine detail !

Color of a roe

Attached: AED0B2DB-CFB3-4812-B544-A888D9DCC563.jpg (800x478, 164K)

Look at Krishna’s neck ,

Attached: 7DD25DBE-465F-46B8-AE6B-CC2FA2CF756D.jpg (604x448, 73K)

Krishna’s neck

Attached: C02C9F35-041F-460C-A96C-A8AB96A67105.gif (450x336, 1.48M)

Another one ,

“builded for an armoury”

“a thousand bucklers”

Attached: FCD627B1-5C42-4675-B6C4-8D6FAC3C5E27.gif (426x315, 1.63M)

Or this one

Attached: D5F484C4-559B-49F7-A456-577C899BB9E7.gif (450x328, 1.07M)

HANUMAN

I dont see the name Krishna anywhere in that , is it spose to be a description of him or something ? Does it match up with some Hindu text ?

LOOK AT KRISHNA’s HIGH CHEEKS TOUCHING HIS TEMPLES WITHIN HIS LOCKS OF FLOWING HAIR !

“thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.”

Not to be disrespectful , but why do they make him look like a chick ?

Why would King Solomon pray to him so silly ( like o my Love, o beloved one ) as if Krishna is some fag ?

The ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE TRUTH , KRISHNA OR GOVINDA , is no more than 16 year old eternally. Between 8 and 16. Boys at that age are like chiks.

Jay Hanuman !

A monkey beast with a pure devotion ..

This is product of American giving all king of psycho-drugs to people.
They are turning people psychotic.

Krishna a gay, Hinduism a gay, you a gay.

odjebi krščanopeder

Sita is a bitch tho

you take that back u gopnik fuck

FYI. False Sita was raped by Ravana .

that was not in the texts
prove me wrong dalit

Just so you know, retard, that Song is about his lover not God. And if you're too much of a brainlet fuckhead elitist to not realize that all religion follow the same God; quit posting.