Hunting

white people have no cultu-

Attached: Rinella-mulie-buck_web.jpg (1200x675, 287K)

Wow killing innocent animals for pleasure what a rich culture

Take the redpill and go vegan

hunting is part of every culture.
white peoples culture generally involves literature, the ideals of human rights and freedom, lots of good science, christianity and a sometimes harsh individualism that defines the societies they've built (esp in america back when it was white).

just fucking kys

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (2000x1500, 506K)

Yeah but OP is talking about modern day hunting as a hobby which white people love to partake in

This is now a hunting rifle thread.

Attached: 20180411_190500.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

modern day hunting "as a hobby" is only viewed "as a hobby" by the vegans and hippies who don't do it. to the people who do it it's about survival and self-reliance and making sure that you and your family are prepared in the event that everything goes to hell in the world and you have to live as people have lived for aeons.
it's still very much a life or death thing at the end of the day.
by all means though, have fun starving to death should the wheels ever come off the system (which they likely will at some point, esp given all of the social strife in the USA today).

>buys spare truck
>buys atv
>buys hideout
>buys rifle
>buys feeder
>I-ITS FOR SURVIVAL

also it's not as if people who hunt dont eat the meat. no difference than going to the supermarket, except in the supermarket you're paying someone to slaughter the animal for you, and it lives in a factory farm most of its life

wow. so moral. so high and mighty. im so impressed and amazed by the left-wings perpetual sense of "morality" that actually involves creating these false morallistic rationalities for all of the extra evil and depraved shit that they do.

Attached: 1436162891094.webm (720x404, 2.73M)

That's a beautiful buck. I hope it fed your family for a long time. I consider myself a hunter, but only small game. I could never bring myself to kill any of the great predators of North America, or even Africa. They will be gone someday, and when they are, I will know that all humanity is lost.

Hunting doesn't have the negative impacts that industrial animal agriculture does. They get their meat without fossil fuels and fertilizer leaching. And in the case of deer, in most areas of the US their primary natural predator (gray wolf) has been extirpated, so humans filling that niche can help to reduce/prevent vegetation destruction.

At least you're vegan though, non-vegans who criticize hunters piss me off. Dumbass hypocrites.

that's not OP thats a famous hunter steven rinella

literally none of the things you mention negate the motivations behind continuing to practice the hunting of live animals today. literally none of them. yes it is about survival, very much. yes it is about learning to feed yourself and your family in the event there are no supermarkets.
in case you don't know, you're not likely to find too much onions naturally growing in the USA to sustain you in the event of the worst case scenario, vegans. and even if you do it wont be growing in winter.

thing is that i know that you know this is why people hunt. i know you know they do it for the reason of self-reliance and autonomy, BUT you just want to moralize everything. you just want an excuse to look down on people you don't like.

well you go ahead and do that, nobody cares and when SHTF, IF it ever does (prob will at some point) you'll be dead with a homo dick up your ass and a half smoked bong next to you and all of the people who you looked down on will be surviving and thriving with their loving families.

In that nice list of yours tell me how many people have jobs creating those things just for this one hunter? I bet its around 100 people who feed their families off that one hunters hobby.

was supposed to tag you with this comment, messed it up >literally none of the things you mention negate the motivations behind continuing to practice the hunting of live animals today. literally none of them. yes it is about survival, very much. yes it is about learning to feed yourself and your family in the event there are no supermarkets.
>in case you don't know, you're not likely to find too much onions naturally growing in the USA to sustain you in the event of the worst case scenario, vegans. and even if you do it wont be growing in winter.
>thing is that i know that you know this is why people hunt. i know you know they do it for the reason of self-reliance and autonomy, BUT you just want to moralize everything. you just want an excuse to look down on people you don't like.
>well you go ahead and do that, nobody cares and when SHTF, IF it ever does (prob will at some point) you'll be dead with a homo dick up your ass and a half smoked bong next to you and all of the people who you looked down on will be surviving and thriving with their loving families.

Hunting has been highly regulated for ages, in medieval times hunting anything but rabbits could be punished with death, hunting rights where owned by the nobles and fiercely protected, why? Because it was highly profitable and even back then they understood that unlimited hunting would lead to extinction

Anyways im not disagreeing with you, its just that hunting is a complicated matter and should be done for food not sport, seeing it as sport removes the respect for nature

Trophy hunting is a cancer and despicable, hunting to maintain healthy populations or for food (preferably both at the same time) is patrician

Fucking kek

Yea probably quite a few people. My point is that its not cheap to hunt usually. Trapping is probably cheaper. I don't have anything against hunting I know its necessary.

You know there are animals that will overpopulate and destroy their own food sources if their numbers aren't somewhat controlled, right?

The actual red pill on this one is that you have to kill an animal to help their species survive.

Fuck that, if theres a group that has no culture its fucking vegans and their moral posturing.

i dont think anyone really hunts "for sport" or "for trophies", that's mostly a left-wing, hippie myth. i've never met a hunter in my life who just wanted to go out and "murder muh animals".
to everyone who does it it's about survival and independence and autonomy from the system.
i think its so sick that people today are so dependent on the system and so conditioned to think that it will never fail and they will neve rhave to live outside of it that they can't even understand this as the motivation for people who hunt.

look obviously going out and killing an animal is an action rife for dumb lefty shortsighted moralizing. obviously it gives them an easy reason to be able to say "look how much BETTER i am this person! i dont kill animals! hur durrrr!" but unfortunately like all lefty emotionally based moralizing and rationalization it's false, short-sighted and based entirely in their sociopathic need to place themselves above others.

I haven't read this thread but Jow Forums is probably pro hunting right.
Probably because MUH traditions (but traditions like circumcision are bad) and population control, because if we don't kill the animals... They'll die from overpopulation or something just lol

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x216, 6K)

you're being really disingenuous dude. you going to deny people don't count points and stuff heads. thats a trophy and sport.

>innocent.

Attached: The Righteous Hunt.jpg (624x398, 132K)

i mean dude i have hunted. i've hunted for food. to feed myself. and to know how to do it in the event of a catastrophe. we all know it sucks to take an animals life, but that's a part of life that people have tried to disconnect themselves from unsuccessfully. its too central to our nature. look how eager for violance AGAINST HUMANS lefties become as they bury themselves deeper and deeper in their shortsighted moralizations.
look at ANTIFA beating people into comas in the streets after the election.

me, as a hunter, the other day i ran over a rabbit in my truck. totally freaked out. felt horrible. went back and looked for the guy, but he scampered off into the thicket leaving a bloody trail on the road. just awful. can't imagine how much the poor guy suffered. i couldnt sleep that night over it, i felt disgusting. wasn't my fault cuz he just darted outin the road out of nowhere, but still didnt like it.

its not that people who hunt "dont know its wrong to hurt animals" hurr durrr. it's that people who think "its wrong to hunt" dont understand the reasons why its important, and themselves are usually too emotionally unstable and weak to come to terms with the darker nature of reality.

Hunting animals is inherently racist when done by whites, as they don't need to. It actually marginalizes Africans who rely on hunting game to sustain themselves, and by hunting while white you are actually part of the problem.

>West fags and their mule deer
White tails will always be better

Attached: 1525837189264.png (1067x800, 421K)

>white people

Attached: impaled_.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Real Whites don't kill animals (unless there is absolutely no other way). Bloodthirsty desert cults are against White values.

oh im being "disingenuous" now? how does counting points for heads and taxidermying the animal mean that you "did it for sport". that's stuff that happens after the fact, that has nothing to do with the motivations.
you're the one being disingenuous for saying that because someone counts the points on a buck, or because people get competitive about it, that they're not doing it for the reasons they're obviously doing it for.

you see what you want to see. you want to see a group of people you can look down on and put yourself above, so thats what your brain does the mental gymnastics to believe. end of story. it's ugly though. on your part, it's very ugly. and im willing to bet you do it with many different things in your life.

>no context ever provided for this video that's always posted
>raccoon could have been killling chicken
>could have been fucking rabid
wow great argument.

guys could have just been sociopaths too, but that's highly unlikely.

you are not white
you are an idiot
you must go back

i mean raccoon isnt a game animal, so its most likely that there was some kind of context for this video that is sorely lacking here.

You type like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

well it isn't for survival if you stuff it now is it. thats the only thing I disagree with. I don't think I'm above hunters.

I mean, the raccoon is running at him. That's not normal behavior for a raccoon, they usually leave as soon as they know you're around.

Attached: wwgRiO9.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

>Going in the woods and shooting an animal to spam on social media is now culture
Next you’re going to claim getting a Frappuccino is the apex of white culture

Attached: vidya.png (181x247, 10K)

t. Faggot who doesn't understand the purpose of hunting and instead thinks it is for sport

White tails are a pest.

Attached: white culture.png (919x200, 44K)

Rinella is a good man
and meat eater is a top tier show on netflix

You guys defendingthis shit are all scumbags baka

Attached: 2D7F03F5-5B87-42BB-A4F3-C361A3B1C8A5.jpg (750x752, 89K)

Vegamism is bluepill as fuck newfag.

Attached: muddin.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Every animal I have killed has been guilty of trespassing between the cross hairs of my rifle sight with the exception of a possum I killed with a shovel while he was trying to steal some of my garbage.

I love killing God's little creatures.

>muh veganism
>redpilled
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1473949437104.png (240x228, 84K)

Oh please if society fell apart you are going to sustain yourselves on what? Deer meat?
lol 2 that shit.
And what will you do when all the deer are gone?
You need the power grid, machines, medicine and other forms of store bought supplies like everyone else.

Attached: family-guy-puking-o.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah right buying meat for nutrients is the same as getting my jollies shooting things.
gtfo

>When the deer are gone
The deer aren't going anywhere
If your city doesn't have a deer problem that's your fault for living in an unsustainable desert.

>can't sustain himself on deer meat and a small veggie garden
>all the deer gone
>need power grid, machines, medicine, and stores
>like everyone else
Lmao you suck at life

lol yeah because if society falls apart and all you tards run off shooting them they will never run out.
They just fall from the sky right?

Yeah wait until you are sick or injured.
Go suck on some deer meat that will cure what ills ya.
Have fun in those cold winters to.
I bet people back in the 1500s just loved those.

Possums are an important contributor to the ecosystem. You could have literally just picked it up with a pair of heavy gloves and walked it away from your house. You cunt.

Did you put up a sign that reads "No Trespassing"?
You should.
I am sure the animals will read it.
And understand it.
And obey it as they have the concept/appreciation of proper social conduct.

>a possum I killed with a shovel while he was trying to steal some of my garbage.
Well that I can understand as I am sure your garbage is quite valuable to you.

Everyone in this thread are dicks.
None of you have researched any part of this subject.
You hold a bunch of empty-headed dick opinions, delivered wisdom from your culture, teachers, and parents.
You haven't thought about a fucking thing.
Revolution and genocide is coming and I will take pleasure delivering it.
You deserve it.

Attached: 1528034792647.jpg (600x551, 261K)

this

Veganism is for chad alphas with 150+ IQs

>Wow killing innocent animals for pleasure what a rich culture
Would you say this shit to the red man?

I hunt all the fucking time. It's a fucking hobby.

250$ for a good .270 rifle
25$ for a tag
Free state land to hunt on

300$ worth of meat gained yearly

What are you talking about

RED PILL AN GO VEGAN SURE U FUCKING KIKE GTFO UR WEAK VEGEAN BONES WILL SHATTER TO MY MIGHT

Attached: terry.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Generating a whole 1.50 for conservation.
Bu then again wtf do modern hunter aka cunters care about that.

lol You are probably a fat fuck with clogged arteries.

Where is that at?

MUH
Stopped reading there. Lern ohw to betr express yoerslf

Attached: 1527471792101.png (932x944, 241K)

The town of bumblefuck in Norther Nowhere county.

Hunters care more about conservation than vegans do.

Bullshit.
They do not even know how much of the money they spend on hunting (cunting) goes towards conservation as they could not give a fuck.

There should be a law where hunting Vegan's would be legal, but then again wouldn't be very profitable, after all Vegans barely have any meat on them at all.

And killing cunters would not be of much good.
Too much fat on them.

basedshill

how does stuffing it mean you didn't do it for survival? please explain.
>not knowing that the human body can sustain itself indefinitely, and very healthily, on meat alone
wow, just wow.
no buying it is worse because it lived a miserable life on a factory farm.
you're just lying to push an agenda, or you really are one of the few dumb sociopathic people, lots of them to be found on Jow Forums and the internet generally.

>hunting is not the same as eating an animal that is sold at the store
>no one is paid because you hunted a wild animal
>its so different, and wrong, let me tell you why this is a bad thing
>the animal suffers so that you can eat
>its so cruel to hunt for sport, why not buy your meats at the supermarket like a normal goyim
>filthy goyim eating non kosher free food
Just 100 years ago, you would have starved thinking this shit, and it wont be long until this way of thinking leads us back developmentally before that time.

Attached: 1524537383676.jpg (584x558, 41K)

>not knowing that the human body can sustain itself indefinitely, and very healthily, on meat alone
Sustain in shit condition and then drop dead with the first illness or injury. And hey what about that thing called clean water? Will shooting animals get you that to?
>no buying it is worse because it lived a miserable life on a factory farm.
Yeah you know that.
But still deriving nutrients vs killing things for your own shit tier enjoyment.

And 100 years ago you would die from a simple infection.

This one gets me every time.

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

hurrr durrr I attack things for no reason and have to use technology and industry to do it.
ME ME ME!!!!

Love that great athletic stride that cunter has.
lol no really there a kids that could out run his sorry lazy nonathletic ass.

Attached: spoiled.jpg (300x168, 10K)

*benny hill starts playing*

the dsign got trashed allready
wy bother ?
btw was blue, had curves around one anothers and was spikey.
3 times wrong.
you, not me.