Tell me the last sexual thing that happened to you, normal masturbation doesnt count

Tell me the last sexual thing that happened to you, normal masturbation doesnt count.

Attached: 868201 - Bleach Kisuke_Urahara Mosha XxthatguyxX Yoruichi.jpg (640x640, 242K)

normal masturbation

When I was 10 an endocrinologist touched my balls. It was disturbing.

I fugged

>Finger girl
>Both naked
>Nervous so no boner
>Tell girl my mom is on her way home and tell her to gtfo
That was two years ago and I'm still a virgin.

i got my butthole pounded by someone from /soc/
theres still marks around my neck because he choked me too hard
people on here are psychopaths

A in HS girl tried to rub my dick with an umbrella, I broke the umbrella and said: "Here you have" and smile, the girl said:" I'm telling my dad" and I said:"About how you molested me?" and then she shut up then in the graduation she tried to twerk with me and I just said:"You're drunk" and walked off

An user said in one thread: I use Reddit to meet people because the three times Itried to meet people on /soc/: the first tried to kill me, the second, tried to rob me and trhe third was the most disgusting I've ever meet"

when i was 12 my 16 year old cousin made me 69 with him
i try not to remember that

Does sex with my tulpa count as masturbation?
:thinking:

My nipples got hard randomly while walking in public, and I felt like a slut. It felt kind of good-ish though? I don't know, but it was weird.

10 years ago and i forgot mostly how it went

fucked a dutch prostitute.

Last December I got really drunk and fucked a girl in my car outside a party. I had to kick her out afterwards because she was trying to sleep in my car. The sex wasnt that great tbqh

Well I can't tell you if normal masturbation doesn't count.

I made out with a 4/10 at a frat party 3 years ago

ah nvm, last year some 3/10 landwhale pressed her tits on me and wanted me to dance with her. I was with friends so I couldn't go through with it even though deep down i waa desperate enough to smash anyway

still a virgin lmfao

Some fatty from a dating site unzipped my pants and I thought "whoa, I wonder where this is going, is she gonna grab my dick or something?" and by the time my brain had completed processing that thought my dick was in her mouth.

It was pretty hot I guess, but I wasn't into fucking a fatty so I pretty much ditched her. Also I was paranoid for a week about STDs and shit. Who knows how many other dicks were in her mouth that day. That was about two years ago. I haven't bothered to have anything to do with women since then.

extraordinary masturbation

Wow , I never had any sexual experience now that I think about it

>feel sick in my stomach
>cannot eat for the life of me
>boyfriend tells me his house is empty if I wanted to come over
>at my boyfriend's house
>twinky asian qt
>he's finishing a Teamfight Tactics match
>go to his bedroom
>it's winter in this side of the world, I've got no food in my belly to burn for heat, and I'm about to throw up
>frozenandsick.jpg
>still, can't say no to bf
>he finishes his game and comes to bed
>he says I need to go take a shower because my skin is cold
>get up, naked, waiting for hot water to hit my body
>holy shit I'm about to pass out
>I'm saying hi to my elders in heaven when hot water splashes my face
>go back to bed
>don't get an erection
>bf sucks me off like no one has sucked me off before
>dick is diamonds
>pump him for a while and cum together
>can barely walk out of his house
>spend the rest of the day without being able to move since I spent all my calories on fucking
>throw up as soon as I get home

I love the guy but I need to learn how to say no

You like being a slut don't you?

Are you one of those homosexuals?

Fucked my wife doggy in the shower yesterday. Was nice.

it was probably AIDS you disgusting faggot

Nah, I fuck women too

I go to uni with this cute muslim girl (I'm white).

Been meeting up with her for a couple months and she's super comfortable around me and says she loves me. Obvs can't be with her because of her parents. Last time I had sex with her I accidentally got cum on her jumper, and she was livid cos her mum was coming to pick her up that day. Funny as shit.

Pic related it her.

Attached: thatassismine.png (600x800, 529K)

I was 15, cuddling with a crack-head, and almost came because her fat thighs were wrapped around my body. I haven't had a sexual experience since.
>8/10

Well technically it was a coworker of mine kissing me.
Another coworker and her made with her that if she lost at poop she would kiss me. I kinda got the sense that she wanted to kiss a bit more than she did, but she'd spent the time saying it was just gonna be a little peck or something.
Idk.
Could be in my head.
Aside from that though, the last sexual interaction I had would be the last time I had sex, three years ago

Last weekend, milf came over, we ate pizza after that took off her dress ate her ass out and banged on the kitchen counter

Friend gave me a pity handjob with lots of cheap lube.

Got fucked in the ass, was too nervous so no boner

Use to cop feels of my sisters butt when she fell asleep. That's about it.

I was at a sleepover with some friends and woke up at around 3am to use the bathroom and went downstairs and saw one of my friends was jerking off on the couch. I watched for a while and even considered walking up to him, but that was just my mind being clouded with horny thoughts and I used the restroom and went back upstairs and touched myself to the thought.

Now every time I see him I remember the time I got wet over watching him jerk off, but we're still friends.

Saw a cute 12yo girl naked earlier today

Nothing sexual's ever happened to me besides being molested by my mother and I'm probably going to be a KHV for life so whatever.
Based.

A blowjob/titfuck.

Hot. Got more pictures of her?

I lost my v card to my GF at 21. Went horribly cuz it was a half Chubb. Win some you lose some

A girl laughed at my joke and that gave me a chubby.

Sex with my fiancee last night

I long for the day where people like you feel like I do

Going to sleep with my fiancee the other night, we were both in underwear and tshirts. It was already pretty late, and a work night. I commented that she looked irresistible, and she replied that clearly I was resisting her. That, and feeling the curve of her butt was enough to wake me up and after stripping her down and working her up a little I took her in missionary in the dark. Slept like a baby after that.

Attached: fbfcbe3bb30475a8f9308e931ac1151b.jpg (500x700, 55K)

I never expirenced anything sexual

Cashier at the gas station said hi

Thats what I like to see. Based

I had sex two weeks ago
Couldn't cum though

2 summers ago now. Fucked an Austrian slut on holiday in Portugal. She was the stereotypical "finding myself" lol traveler with a boyfriend who was really just after some new dick. She was charmingly open about her bad sides, like hating poor and stupid people and I fucked her while telling her what a bad person she was and what a little dirty slut she was who was cucking her dumb bf and she clearly got off on it.

Thats the last time I had any sort of sexual connection with anyone. Had a few dates but nothing came off it more than some light physical contact. Mostly down to me as I simply dont get physically attracted to women around my age (Im 30) and thats who I get dates with. They always have lying pictures on Tinder and end up looking 10 years older in person.

>t. GRID suffering faggot

touched a girls hips

me and my friend masturbated together when we were 11

not really man, she's suuuper anxious of being photographed naked or even without her hijab for obvious reasons and I only managed to sneak that one

no face pics cos I don't want her or me to be honour killed or something

Do online interactions count? If so then 2 days ago. If not then never.

My ex guilted me into having sex with her while talking about how much she hated the last guy she had hooked up with (who'd cheated on his gf.) She then told me she still loved me.

This was 5 years ago.

Did your butthole feel good at least?

I mean I'm not ugly by any means but I'm maybe a 6/10 at most and until I started uni I had 0 social skills and only had sex with one person (lost my virginity at 17), who then cheated on me.

I'm sorry you have to go through what you do man, I'm not gonna pretend like I can relate. I'm white, I'm 6ft, I understand that a lot of guys aren't that lucky.

I guess just try not to let it kill you inside, I got super bitter after my ex "accidentally" fucked her ex and no girl wanted me cos I was an utter prick, even if I was ok looking. I might not be chad now but I figured I might as well give it a go and treat women decently (don't mistake this for me telling you to "just be nice", I treat women like I treat men, nothing special) and was lucky enough to find one that liked me back. I think having realistic expectations helps too, I know that I'm not gonna get good looking girls so I just go for my league.

Best of luck my man, hope it gets better.

Friend changed her clothes in front of me during a sleepover, but didn't get to see her barebreasts because she was facing the other way. She let me stare at her though while she was just wearing a bra and panties because she knows I've never seen a naked girl before.

one time girl messaged me first

>neighbors college daughter visits home
>she invites friends
>theyre all dressed slutty and the blinds are open
>the one with a big ass changes in front of the window
>saw her boobs

not really, I just wanted to feel loved

When I was 18 I fingered a girl.

I'm 34 now

came up a girls buttcrack

>licked gfs puss
>then forcibly kissed her and rubbed my face on hers
>she hated it so much she fake crying

lolol she hates the thought of having her vaginal fluids near her face.

She wants another girl's pussy juice on her face

this morning I was at a major intersection waiting for the light to cross the road and saw a Muslim girl with the fattest ass walk past me to my right on the sidewalk. I stared at her ass for a solid five seconds at least, and I looked back to see the light was already on for a bit and I held up traffic with every car knowing I was staring at a girl's fat ass. I smiled as I crossed the street knowing they know

Fingered a girl and then got a handjob and came on her boobies

A guy jerked off to my playermodel while he thought i was asleep in gmod

Attached: rh6z.jpg (953x1300, 700K)

Touched my friend's cock once accidentally in the dark when we were on holiday in a resort together. Apparently I at one point I said I was okay with him jacking off with me in the room but I don't remember it and was pretty surprised he did.

Third time trying to knock up a woman wanting a kid. Not a lot to it since we're strangers, just doggy position put it in and go till cum, didn't talk or have contact besides that.

>spooning with fat girl I met on /soc/
>got boner
>she started rubbing her ass against me
>slid dick between her thighs, basically was fucking her thighs
>dick brushing against her pubes was too much
>caressed her belly as I came

a portly asian girl tried to take my kissless virginity

My boyfriend fucked me nearly two months ago, had to stop because the lube burned my vagina and made sex painful because it was some hot/cold kind.

Kissed a girl's hand when I was 15

Attached: 1553615417804.jpg (1280x1397, 219K)

a girl laid her head on my lap when i was 14
i didnt figure out till i was 18 she was probably giving one of those "signals" i hear about

now a 21 khv

Is that the cat lady from bleach?

>being molested by my mother
Wtf greentext story please

>Tell me the last sexual thing that happened to you
I'm sorry what?

Attached: 1524158241014.jpg (500x401, 86K)

I was in Japan and I wanted to get laid so I went to a penpal site and looked up girls in Tokyo.

I found a girl and started talking to her. Turns out she was a little bit chubby and a little bit dumb.

I don't care. I chat her up and ask her to come meet me.

We go out to an izakaya and have a nice dinner with drinks. I ask her if she wants to see my room in the international student dorm. She says, sure.

We get back and I start tickling her on the bed, then massaging her back, before making out with her. I start rubbing her pussy and she says she's never done anything like this before. I say, no problem, any more questions? She laughs and says no.

I take her virginity.

Fingered her in secret on one of my best friend's basement couch while watching Evil Dead 2. My first time doing anything sexual.

More recently, we made out during and after watching Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Occasionally I'd rub her nipples just to get a rise out of her. We talked about where we stand, for some reason I'd had doubts that she liked me. She looked me in the eyes and was like "Well I'm telling you I like you to your face, is that enough for you?" My reply was slightly cut off by both of us going in for more kissing.

She's real cute and I like her.

Got deepthroated at a gloryhole

>I was in Japan
larp

>mother used to tickle my dick from time to time
That's it. It went on from when I was like 3 or 4 to around 6, maybe 7. It didn't really mess me up, I just try not to think about it cause it's kinda disgusting.

I think I fucked a 17 year old and then ghosted her because I was unsure if I fucked her and what her age was.

It was new year holiday of 2018, i've spent it with the family of my ex,e x itself, her female friend and gay friend, we drank a little bit of vodka and went on a huge square to celebrate with other folk(although i hate places like that), after we were coming back home, everyone went to groceries(probably) while me with ex went to her place. So we decided to take shower together, we kissed, after that i fucked her (RIGHT IN THE PUSSY), and after it we eated out each other in 69, those was good times, shame that my romantic relationship didn't lasted at all... These repressed memories *sigh*...

Attached: 1547408238152.jpg (400x400, 22K)

wasted 700 canadian bucks on strippers in one hour

A few weeks ago. I kissed a girl's neck from behind and felt her up while she rubbed her ass on me. Fingered her a bit and made her taste herself. She wanted to have sex but we didn't have time because I was going to be late for my flight. She gave me a blowjob and rode me the night before. Her body was a lot like pic related, except her boobs were smaller. She was really soft and sweet. I miss her.

Attached: 6c420ad420980759d0ea571c6f1c8eff.jpg (947x1175, 141K)

>be me (male) visiting FWB (male)
>get the idea that we could try a threesome with someone on grindr
>i dont want to include another masculine top because i know ill just get jealous
>find a MtF top who is into both of us
>we meet at my hotel, start foreplay, it's alright at first
>were taking turns banging my FWB and i start getting uneasy
>have trouble getting it up due to a combination of numbing lube (dont recommend) and me no longer being into this
>MtF woman is sucking my dick now and then but im still getting jealous
>she's got a bigger dick than me and is making my FWB moan louder than i did
>this_sucks.png
>i flip out and end things, our guest is super understanding and leaves

That was one of the stupider ideas I've had. I'm just glad I didn't try this shit with an actual committed partner and ruin a long-term relationship.

Attached: 1.jpg (880x715, 186K)

I gave money to a twitter findom girl and she posted my smol pp for everyone to see

>MtF woma
>Woman
LMAO. Also
>Getting cucked by a tranny
Kek, you're pathetic even for this board's standards.

a man sat on my face and i licked, tongued and kissed his asshole while he jerked off and stared down at my embarrassed and horny face, asking me to tell him how much i love his cock, which i did happily although it was very embarrassing to say

i went back and forth between tonguing his ass, then licking up his taint straight into sucking and kissing his balls, but he really loved it whenever i did this thing with my tongue in his ass and he'd grab my face and push into it as hard as he could

after he had edged a few times he lifted himself off my face, grabbed me by the back of my hair and told me to open my mouth

i had my mouth open with my tongue hanging out and he came a lottttt, every last drop went into my mouth all over my tastebuds and it was very strong, i held it there until he was done and i made sure to let him see the cum in my mouth, then i swallowed it all and made out with his cock until i was sure i got every last drop

Never had sex. Still virgin boi.

Howerver I had a gf for a few months. One night i sucked on her titties. I grabbed her just about every ware. On our final date I fingered her, ate her ass, and ate her pussy. I also spanked her...

I really miss my little princess.

I kissed a girl like 10 years ago.

I jerked off while fondling and kissing/licking my ex's tits. That was a year ago and the furthest we've went.

Attached: 56398316_10214320229907461_6062191221265137664_n.jpg (373x326, 24K)