CHECK OUT THIS FIRE ASS SONG HERE ITS FIRE AS FUCK IF NOT YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP LISTEN TO THIS FIRE ASS...

CHECK OUT THIS FIRE ASS SONG HERE ITS FIRE AS FUCK IF NOT YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP LISTEN TO THIS FIRE ASS MUSIC!!!
soundcloud,com/knifewrist/once-upon-a-time-prod-dead

Attached: f1vvfmirf1231.jpg (2320x3088, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>too much reverb
>16 year old voice
>amateur autotune
>Knifewrist
>generic rap backing that doesn't blend with the guitar at all
>vocals are incredibly flat, and the autotune doesn't actually help it at all
guitar riff is actually pretty nice, shame it's covered up by everything else in the song and is only 3 chords the entire time with no variation.
How the fuck did you manage to have so much autotune and still have every note seem flat?
The lyrics might even sound good if you weren't singing one note for 2 minutes.
Either way you're underage and should stop breaking Rule 2.

nah I'm 21 and most people like my music on instagram but thanks for the play and the unnecessary blogpost I guess LMAO

Also none of my notes are flat you are just tone deaf and autistic. Stay butthurt though I guess.

This song is awful and since you made me listen to it I am going to molest you now.

>B-but my friends say it's cool!!!!
>Haha I don't even care
>My music can't be bad, ur bad!!!
Oof, I can feel you seething through the screen. I was thinking you came here because you wanted people to actually criticize you, but since you're a kid I guess you just wanted them to stroke your ego.

This is pasta, check the archives next time dimwit

I don't care you're just here to give me a play most people on IG like it and that's all that matters if normalfags like it. Not redditors on cuckchan

no it's more like girls IRL and on instagram say they fuck with my music especially considering I have over 200,000 plays in less than 6 months on soundcloud and over 600 followers and 60k views on YouTube.
Thanks for the play though but my ego is stroken regularly by women

I'll just say "I don't love it"

>Haha, wow man you can't even believe how cool I am
>dude i get laid i don't care about your opinion lol
>People on soundcloud listen to me so uhhh ur wrong
>My instagram likes it!!! ur a cuck if u don't like it!!!
>ur WRONG i get pussy!!!!! I get laid i swear!!!!
S E E T H I N G.
Take a hint, nobody here likes it. If you wanna go back to your echo chamber, cool, but I'm not gonna pretend like your music's good. Your composition is bad, the lyrics are bland, the backing is mediocre, and your vocals are horrible. This is literally how you look right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY

It doesn't matter if you like it as long as you play it the soundcloud algorithm will put it in peoples related and more people will like it aka normalfags thanks for the play retard

Attached: lmaolebron.jpg (251x241, 17K)

Bumping for the homie

Bumping yup yup yup

Bumping once again yup

Only things that need to be fixed are
>less reverb on your voice
>try to atleast hide or lower the autotune a bit please
>make the 808s/beats hit harder and sound louder throughout the song.

Yeah that'll get better with time and with newer tracks I appreciate the support man

Bumping yet again origig

yup bumppbumpbump

source on the brapper

Get memed on fag

Attached: 8238302879ad6f88c1ac8aff68e8fe5672d351d5dd3bc1adb84b74a5d286cfc5.jpg (500x860, 146K)

Imagine being such a huge loser that you go online posing as some other loser who is a shitty soundcloud "artist", just to make them seem like an even bigger loser.

I fucking love this shit. I don't even know if it's attempting to be ironic or what. I just like that a human being made this.

gibe fatty, maximum overthicc NAO

Attached: the delegates.jpg (320x320, 14K)

imagine crying about it and giving me a bump like a newfag

>attempting to be ironic
>unironically has females liking it and over 100k+ total plays on his songs in less than 6 months
Hmmmmm interesting.
have sex

no faggot use google search

jokes on you, indeed I already know that's a pl*bbitor called rusk00

because you are from reddit of course you do this is redditchan of course

???
43 subs on youtube
49 followers on instagram
603 followers on soundcloud

the vast majority of the songs on there have less than 1k views, most less than 500, even, the only one that got popular was the nigger music, obviously, because niggers just rip shit from soundcloud

Then you're mentally disabled and most of my fans are white and white females due to the singing shit pic related I have a ton of deleted tracks and it's hard as fuck to get soundcloud followers.
1k-5k is considered underground soundcloud fame at that point.
Even the billboard rappers have 30k-50k
Not to mention I have over 60k+ views on youtube.
Seethe harder though but I'm getting fame regardless if you like it or not.
Also my deleted tracks had 10k+ views but I took my music shit to a different direction that I realized was getting plays much quicker aka sad boy shit.

Attached: seetheharder.png (210x48, 1K)

Whos the girly girl girl

Oh wait side note this was all in less than 6 months I thought I might mention that I literally have more fucking plays than underground artists who've been rapping in 2017 with 1.5k followers and with more connections than me. lmao

yeah NFs entire new album was 100% designed to fill the billie ellish sad boy niche
what software do you use to do the autotune, I'll make some sad nigger music

antares autotune VST with fl studio both can be pirated

thanks, good luck, take showers (You) are welcome for the bumps

naw I go to reddit only because the fat girl supply is higher, albeit lately the quality dropped