Starting to drink coffee

>starting to drink coffee
>mfw am more awake and energetic and feel smarter than ever

Why are you fuckers always warning people away from "the coffee meme"?

Attached: 1481814223441.png (372x300, 31K)

coffee changed my life I'm not even kidding
caffeine is the best drug hands down

Seriously it's the cure for depression. I'm not so sluggish anymore, I don't generally feel like shit, I can focus better and actually get some chores and some reading done. I'm actually reading books and paying attention to them thanks to coffee. It's incredible.

I used to drink energy drinks and coffee at work and it would make a shift feel like a breeze despite being a few weeks out of a mental health facility due to a failed suicide attempt

Never tried it in my personal life though besides long drives, afraid it would keep me up all night and I do not have much to do in a day until I get a job

You're dependent on it m8
Same shit happened to me when I needed it for work and now every day I'm off it I feel tired, muted, and am almost unpresent in my own body
Hopefully you're just playing around with it and just experimenting but once you go up to like 600mg per day, it fucking sucks coming back down
I know it'll just be something like a month off it to get back to normal but still sucks ass

You'd feel the same about adderall or even heroine if you tried them too. It's a meme because weak willed retards like you and normies in general tend to easily develop a chemical dependency on it.

I drink it regularly, always blacker than night, never drink anything like soda so that is almost always my only source of caffeine. Tastes great, but do watch how much you drink. For regular coffee I always keep it at most 4 cups in a day unless it is decaf, for stuff like espresso no more than 2. Caffeine withdrawal is a bitch, better to watch yourself so you dont get to that point.

It's hardly a bitch. No physical detriment and at most you get some fucked terror spells, but besides that it's one of the mildest crashes on earth cured by skleep or, of course, more caffeine
Inconvenient at work or other important places though

GOOD GOY, DRINK IT. IT'S (((GOOD))) FOR YOU

>wake up with my sissy I met on Grindr bringing a cup of Joe
>drink some wake up
>get energized and rock hard
>fuck her busy for the next hour

Most homosexuals drink coffee it's a proven fact when do you plan on getting TOPPED?

Still doesn't change you though, your a fucking loser lmao drink that coffee fag

>tfw worst withdrawal I ever had was just a headache
Wasnt pleasang I guess but nothing a short nap couldnt fix.

Attached: 6B0CD3CE-67F4-465A-9486-C34946BFF377.jpg (320x311, 59K)

I use to jack off and cum in my roommates coffee in the morning, he eventually gave me head one night when he was drunk.

pretty soon you'll need it to just to hit your normal baseline. there is no long term winning with drugs 99% of the time

This gay twink I use to fuck would always drink iced coffee I never liked any coffee

GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU MAINSTREAM NORMAL FAGGOT WOJAK POSTER

Attached: 1516625726912.jpg (1080x957, 376K)

I was gonna ask that, I have never tried anything more serious than weed but I swear after a few weeks of toking it does nothing for me. In the midst of a t break right now and feel pretty fucking good just day to day so hopefully weed will be even more pleasant

Caffeen induces anxiety. Lots of people with issues on this board. Stay away from caffeen.

Jow Forums is slowly going more and more into the mainstream light at this point it's inevitable just deal with it user.

Wrong.
Consuming no more than 200 MG of caffeine a day decreases anxiety and depression.
It's when you exceed that dose or redose caffeine that you start to get negative effects.
Simply keep it to one cup of coffee a day and you're golden. Don't redose caffeine or you'll feel anxious and sweaty.

>coffee changed my life
very true for me as well. I actually changed my major based on what caffeine allowed me to do. I instantly went from literally not being able to keep my eyes open in math classes to being fascinated by all of it.

I don't care about the image. It was a good thread, user.

Attached: heh, I'm in yer coffee, anon.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>In depression research, coffee is clearly helpful. In a ten-year cohort study of more than 50,000 older women, investigators found that compared with those who drank one cup or less of caffeinated coffee per week, those who drank two to three cups per day had a 15 percent decreased risk for depression, and those who drank four cups or more had a 20 percent decreased risk.

I guess coffee it is then? I will start tomorrow and try to avoid drinking any after noon

Coffee works as a temporary mood-enhancer for me. Feels great for 8 or so hours but after that I become extremely depleted, and it carries over to the next day. I find that it's best for me to use it infrequently and strategically. It doesn't work out when I drink it often.